Windows 10: How to scroll terminal using keyboard?

Discus and support How to scroll terminal using keyboard? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It drives me crazy. Terminal is first and foremost for keyboard-only usage and it seems, that I can't scroll up without a mouse. Can somebody help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AndrewS_Quest, Jan 10, 2020.

1. How to scroll terminal using keyboard?

It drives me crazy. Terminal is first and foremost for keyboard-only usage and it seems, that I can't scroll up without a mouse. Can somebody help?

submitted by /u/AndrewS_Quest
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AndrewS_Quest, Jan 10, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

not scrolling

Hi Donna,

This may have occurred due to a mouse driver conflict or a hardware issue that caused this. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your mouse? Is it wired or wireless?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

On the other hand, we suggest that you check this
    article
    . Kindly perform the steps as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on scrolling.

Kindly get back to us further assistance.

Xylee Del, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Scroll with keyboard

I had one Logitech keyboard that had a dedicated scroll wheel on it. Some of the fancier Microsoft keyboards likely have one. My Logitech K400 has a touch pad where the number keypad would normally be. It's two finger scroll like on my laptop touch pad. On the last two laptops I've bought, an ASUS and an Acer, there is no dedicated scroll bar or area on the touch pad. They both do it with two finger scroll gestures.

alphanumeric, Jan 10, 2020
  4. tcebob Win User

How to scroll terminal using keyboard?

Scroll with keyboard

Is there a way to scroll a window with the keyboard?

tcebob, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

How to scroll terminal using keyboard?

1. How to scroll terminal using keyboard? - Similar Threads - scroll terminal using

2. Cannot scroll down to blank space in Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot scroll down to blank space in Windows Terminal: Usually, I used the default terminal to run PowerShell. Lastly, I knew about Windows Terminal and wanted to migrate. But I got some different behavior from Windows Terminal that I cannot scroll down to blank space like in standard. So the current console is always at the...
  3. Cannot scroll down to blank space in Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot scroll down to blank space in Windows Terminal: Usually, I used the default terminal to run PowerShell. Lastly, I knew about Windows Terminal and wanted to migrate. But I got some different behavior from Windows Terminal that I cannot scroll down to blank space like in standard. So the current console is always at the...
  4. Cannot scroll down to blank space in Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Scrolling or using the keyboard in the Windows Explorer navigation pane?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scrolling or using the keyboard in the Windows Explorer navigation pane?: Hi!I don't like using the navigation pane in windows explorer because I can't browse as I normally would. I can't use the keyboard and the scroll wheel doesn't work, forcing me to click the narrow scrollbar and drag it as I search and then click the item I need manually.Is...
  6. Scrolling or using the keyboard in the Windows Explorer navigation pane?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scrolling or using the keyboard in the Windows Explorer navigation pane?: Hi!I don't like using the navigation pane in windows explorer because I can't browse as I normally would. I can't use the keyboard and the scroll wheel doesn't work, forcing me to click the narrow scrollbar and drag it as I search and then click the item I need manually.Is...
  7. Using SSH Using Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using SSH Using Windows Terminal: Hey Everyone, I made a quick video showing how easy it is to setup a button on Windows Terminal to save SSH sessions. I hope you find it helpful! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xfBpN9fHuM&feature=youtu.be submitted by /u/DevOps-Journey [link] [comments]...
  8. I'm unable to scroll down using my keyboard or touchpad

I'm unable to scroll down using my keyboard or touchpad: I'm unable to scroll down on my screen and it is causing me some problems. I'm using Windows 10. Thank you for the help. submitted by /u/WookieCookie1977 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hf7i7t/im_unable_to_scroll_down_using_my_keyboard_or/
  9. Can i use mouse ,,Scroll,, on keyboard somehow?

Can i use mouse ,,Scroll,, on keyboard somehow?: Hello o/ Okey i broke mouse wheel, and i don't even use it for scrolling, im used to bar on side, but in some programs/games/sites there are no bars but i need to scroll somehow. In mouse driver there is no option to set scroll up/down on side buttons, so can i change some...
  10. Scroll with keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Scroll with keyboard: Is there a way to scroll a window with the keyboard? 42559

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to scroll terminal in routers