Windows 10: how to search for bluetooth devices in pairing mode

Discus and support how to search for bluetooth devices in pairing mode in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to search for bluetooth devices that are in pairing mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertFlaherty, Aug 2, 2020.

1. how to search for bluetooth devices in pairing mode

how to search for bluetooth devices that are in pairing mode

:)

RobertFlaherty, Aug 2, 2020

2. Bluetooth Devices will not Pair

Hi,

Hopefully this is the correct Forum !

I have a Microsoft Mouse 5000 and Wedge keyboard (the early one that does not fold).
    Both have been working perfectly.

Recently I paired them both successfully with a new Samsung tablet, but when I came to use them again on my laptop,
    I found that I could not pair either of them.

I have spent countless hours researching this without success.

Here's where I am now:

Settings > Bluetooth & other devices does not list either of them.
    Device Manager > Bluetooth has both of them showing and reports both working properly.

Device Manager reports as follows:

Notebook Mouse 5000:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

Wedge Mobile Keyboard:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

The 2 Service Discovery Service entries also report that further installation is required.

Can anyone suggest the way forward, please ?

Regards.

stuartgb100, Aug 2, 2020
  3. How to return deleted bluetooth device?

Hi Oleg,

Let's check on this. To pair your phone with your MI Band 2 or any Bluetooth accessory. We suggest that you try the following steps below:

• Make sure that the accessory or device you want to pair is turned on and in pairing mode so your phone can connect to it. and then turn the
    • In the App list, go to Settings> Devices >
      Bluetooth
      and then turn the Status to On. Your phone will search for any discoverable Bluetooth accessories or devices. It will also be discoverable to other Bluetooth accessories or devices near you while you're on
      this screen. Make sure your phone stays unlocked during pairing.
    • Tap the name of the accessory or device that you want to pair with your phone.
    • If a PIN (also called a pairing code) is required, do one of the following:
    • In the Pairing accessory message box, make sure that both the phone and the accessory or device display the same PIN, then tap
      OK.
    • Enter the PIN for your accessory if you're asked for it, then tap Done.
    After it's paired, your phone will automatically connect to the accessory or device when it's in range and Bluetooth is on your phone is turned on.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Aliz Win User

how to search for bluetooth devices in pairing mode

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

Aliz, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

how to search for bluetooth devices in pairing mode

1. how to search for bluetooth devices in pairing mode - Similar Threads - search bluetooth devices

2. How to delete all paired Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete all paired Bluetooth devices: Hi. I would like to know how to clear out the list of paired Bluetooth devices from Windows 10. I have a device that has formed hundreds of pairing registrations. It will take forever to individually clear them all. I've since turned off the Bluetooth connection on the...
  3. How to delete all paired Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete all paired Bluetooth devices: Hi. I would like to know how to clear out the list of paired Bluetooth devices from Windows 10. I have a device that has formed hundreds of pairing registrations. It will take forever to individually clear them all. I've since turned off the Bluetooth connection on the...
  4. How to delete all paired Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. pair bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pair bluetooth devices: I cant pair Bluetooth devices like mouse and keyboard. I tried to pair using my other laptop it works fine. I check on my settings and remove all the devices that paired before and try it again but still the same....
  6. pair bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pair bluetooth devices: I cant pair Bluetooth devices like mouse and keyboard. I tried to pair using my other laptop it works fine. I check on my settings and remove all the devices that paired before and try it again but still the same....
  7. pair bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Trouble pairing bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble pairing bluetooth device: I have a bluetooth device (JBLFlip5) which I have been pairing to my PC. All of a sudden, it stopped pairing. The Bluetooth app on the computer doesn't even recognise it. Attached is the Bluetooth view in my Device Manager. I'd like to check out my Bluetooth drivers - but...
  9. Bluetooth not pairing with any device.

Bluetooth not pairing with any device.: Hello recently i was trying to connect my Bluetooth headset to my laptop but it was not connecting it will show when i search for new device but wont connect. i tried connecting my other devices but my laptop wont connect to any Bluetooth device. Then i tried connecting my...
  10. Bluetooth Devices will not Pair

Bluetooth Devices will not Pair: Hi, Hopefully this is the correct Forum ! I have a Microsoft Mouse 5000 and Wedge keyboard (the early one that does not fold). Both have been working perfectly. Recently I paired them both successfully with a new Samsung tablet, but when I came to use them again on...