Windows 10: How to search for files in Windows 10 by date range

Discus and support How to search for files in Windows 10 by date range in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Help, please... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-search-for-files-in-windows-10-by-date/74d4623c-6f47-4fe4-8b7b-9a34ed7bff50 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cbm_649, Jun 27, 2020.

1. cbm_649 Win User

How to search for files in Windows 10 by date range

Help, please...

:)

cbm_649, Jun 27, 2020
  2. neilpzz Win User
    neilpzz, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Dadof 5 Win User
    how to search a date range

There is a pretty good guide to searching date ranges here
    https://www.howtogeek.com/243511/how-to-search-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Dadof 5, Jun 27, 2020
  4. How to search for files in Windows 10 by date range

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

How to search for files in Windows 10 by date range

1. How to search for files in Windows 10 by date range - Similar Threads - search files date

2. How do I search files in Windows 10 with a specific date range

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I search files in Windows 10 with a specific date range: Since MS decides to just LOCK the original question/complaint, without ACTUALLY REPAIRING THE STUFF THEY BROKE...When will this be fixed back to the reasonable way, which does require memorizing stupid text commands and a PhD to simply find a file of a date or date range?Down...
  3. How do I search files in Windows 10 with a specific date range

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I search files in Windows 10 with a specific date range: Since MS decides to just LOCK the original question/complaint, without ACTUALLY REPAIRING THE STUFF THEY BROKE...When will this be fixed back to the reasonable way, which does require memorizing stupid text commands and a PhD to simply find a file of a date or date range?Down...
  4. How do I search files in Windows 10 with a specific date range

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Using File Explorer to search by date range

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using File Explorer to search by date range: I rarely use File Explorer because I find it one of the least user-friendly facilities I've ever come across. But now I need to search a folder and its sub-folders for all files created or modified between 2 particular dates. My experience thus far is:I want to search...
  6. Using File Explorer to search by date range

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using File Explorer to search by date range: I rarely use File Explorer because I find it one of the least user-friendly facilities I've ever come across. But now I need to search a folder and its sub-folders for all files created or modified between 2 particular dates. My experience thus far is:I want to search...
  7. Using File Explorer to search by date range

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Date Range Searching By Date Created Stalled

in Windows 10 Support
    Date Range Searching By Date Created Stalled: I am having two problems from within the search tool. 1. I cannot change the default Date Modified to Date Created. 2. I cannot set an exact date range, say August 12,2018 to August 29, 2018. When I try to fine tune the date range File Explore crashes. Very vexing. So need...
  9. Date Range Searching By Date Created Stalled

in Windows 10 Support
    Date Range Searching By Date Created Stalled: I am having two problems from within the search tool. 1. I cannot change the default Date Modified to Date Created. 2. I cannot set an exact date range, say August 12,2018 to August 29, 2018. When I try to fine tune the date range File Explore crashes. Very vexing. So need...
  10. Searching range of dates; a nightmare

in Windows 10 Support
    Searching range of dates; a nightmare: I am trying to find photos taken between two dates, following various advices. They could be located in more than one position. From the forementioned advice I am choosing to insert in the search box Code: datetaken:dd/mm/yyyy .. dd/mm/yyyy[/quote] . However, even though I...