Windows 10: How to see all files installed by a program?

Discus and support How to see all files installed by a program? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If we take for example Google Chrome, there are files in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google" and there are some files in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rachid90, May 23, 2020.

1. How to see all files installed by a program?

If we take for example Google Chrome, there are files in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google" and there are some files in "C:\users\username\appdata\local\Google". My question is, how can I know where a program files are?

submitted by /u/Rachid90
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rachid90, May 23, 2020
  2. DCnewbie Win User

Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, May 23, 2020
  3. KBD
    KBD Win User
    Plz recomend program to recover deleted files.

Let me try what you guys suggested, i am willing to pay for the program to get the files back.

4. How to see all files installed by a program?

Error: 'msflxgrd.ocx missing' while installing program on Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue might be due to corrupt/missing installation files of the program. Please provide the below information to understand the issue in a better way.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. How are you installing the program?
    3. Which program you are trying to install?

Since you have already tried some steps to resolve the issue, but you were unable to fix it. Please let me know the steps which you have tried, so that I will not provide the same suggestions again.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 23, 2020
Thema:

How to see all files installed by a program?

1. How to see all files installed by a program? - Similar Threads - files installed program

2. How to export all the programs that are installed in all drives.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to export all the programs that are installed in all drives.: how can i export all the programs that are installed in all drive. im using wmic but it only provide list of software or programs installed in c drive but not in all driveGet list of all programs or software's installed in all drives C,D E etcCan someone provide me a solution...
  3. How to export all the programs that are installed in all drives.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to export all the programs that are installed in all drives.: how can i export all the programs that are installed in all drive. im using wmic but it only provide list of software or programs installed in c drive but not in all driveGet list of all programs or software's installed in all drives C,D E etcCan someone provide me a solution...
  4. How to export all the programs that are installed in all drives.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to see all files when saving?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to see all files when saving?: When I save a file I want to see all the file like they normally appear in the folder I'm saving to. By default, Windows hides all the files that are a different type than what you're saving - this is annoying and confusing. How do I see everything in the folder I'm saving...
  6. How to see all files when saving?

How to see all files when saving?: When I save a file I want to see all the file like they normally appear in the folder I'm saving to. By default, Windows hides all the files that are a different type than what you're saving - this is annoying and confusing. How do I see everything in the folder I'm saving...
  7. How to see and manage all keyboard shortcuts of Windows and programs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to see and manage all keyboard shortcuts of Windows and programs.: Also see it's scoop, if it is global or only in the program. I want to see if any shortcut is duplicate and triggers more than 1 thing. Disable shortcuts I don't use to prevent accidental changes. submitted by /u/RedditNoobie777 [link] [comments]...
  8. how do i see all programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i see all programs: how do I see all programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/how-do-i-see-all-programs/f23f490e-dcc2-4442-9a43-c59cf4c0f293
  9. Why install programs to \Program Files\?

Why install programs to \Program Files\?: Well, MS programs like Office and Windows related, sure. But I use a bunch of smaller utility programs and it's difficult to edit .ini files or others because access is denied. Accordingly I have set up a Programs directory and installed several there in lieu of PF....
  10. Can't see all files/folders in Program Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't see all files/folders in Program Files: Hi, I ran a program that created some files and folders in C:\Program Files\Utilities\NewApp. I can see the files and folders using NewApp's browser, but I could NOT see them in Explorer. I now realize that I can only see NewApp's created files and folders in Explorer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. list files installed with a windows program