Windows 10: how to see all question and reply at one place

Discus and support how to see all question and reply at one place in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I asked few questions and got several links. I want to save all. Can I see all in one place.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AslamSherwani, Apr 7, 2019.

1. how to see all question and reply at one place

I asked few questions and got several links. I want to save all. Can I see all in one place.

:)

AslamSherwani, Apr 7, 2019

2. In-place Repair Question

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Yes, It may effect the system 32 files and other saved data.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Perform System File Check (SFC), and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow the steps:

a. Press “Windows Key + Q” to open Charms Bar.

b. Type cmd without quotes in the search box.

c. On the left pane, right click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type sfc /scannow’ without quotes and hit enter.

Note: It may ask for windows installation DVD to fix and to enable SFC to make more than minor repairs. Some files saved on your computer might get deleted when fixing corrupted files.

Step 2:

I would also suggest you to run the System update readiness command. It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, it may replace the incorrect data with corrected version available. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
    • In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press
      Enter key after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type
    Exit, and then press Enter.

Reply us back with the update of the issue to assist you further.

Akheel Ahmed, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Cortana is not replying to any of my questions

Hi Mehul,

Logout and login into Cortana using a Microsoft account and check if the issue is resolved. Follow the steps below to logout and login into Cortana on the computer.

Step 1: To logout of Cortana, follow the steps below:

• Click on Cortana icon located next to Start button on the Task bar.
    • Click on Notebook located at the left panel of the Cortana Window.
    • Click on About me and select the Microsoft account you are currently logged in into.
    • Click on the user account displayed in the window and select Sign out.

Step 2: To sign in into Cortana, follow the steps below:

• Click on Cortana icon located next to Start button on the Task bar.
    • Click on Notebook located at the left panel of the Cortana Window.
    • Click on About me and login using the Microsoft account credentials.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the above issue for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 7, 2019
  4. SlipSlice Win User

how to see all question and reply at one place

Choppy for a few..then just fine.

Ok..then what?

Please list the complete steps to finish doing this, so I don't have to ask each time. *Smile how to see all question and reply at one place :)

And just a question, why am I doing this in the first place? Will it benefit me?

Thanks. S1iP

SlipSlice, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

how to see all question and reply at one place

1. how to see all question and reply at one place - Similar Threads - question reply place

2. In-place upgrade question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In-place upgrade question: I'm currently on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. I'm getting the upgrade to Windows 11 "bums rush" from Windows Update. If I upgrade, will it be Windows 11 Pro or will I be stuck with the less-than-desirable limiting Windows 11 Home version?...
  3. In-place upgrade question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In-place upgrade question: I'm currently on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. I'm getting the upgrade to Windows 11 "bums rush" from Windows Update. If I upgrade, will it be Windows 11 Pro or will I be stuck with the less-than-desirable limiting Windows 11 Home version?...
  4. In place upgrade question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In place upgrade question: Hi, Ive never used the in place upgrade method before but it is something Im considering in the future. When updating a build Ive always used Windows Update, I updated from 1809 to 1903 and then on to 1909 that way. Alternatively, If Im understanding correctly you can upgrade...
  5. How to find replys to my question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to find replys to my question: How to find my question and answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-replys-to-my-question/e10ee399-64fd-4b82-8d81-f5dddff4635a
  6. Document shortcuts all in one place

in Windows 10 Support
    Document shortcuts all in one place: hi, While I have hundreds of documents on my pc, I'm typically working with around 20 documents. These 20 docs are sensibly ordered [scattered] across different folders, some local and some in the cloud. I want a quick place to access all 20 or so documents INSTANTLY. At...
  7. replies to questions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    replies to questions: the disk drive is new there is no data to save on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replies-to-questions/8d98fa82-1ba3-4ea4-a1d8-83d64b6ef628
  8. Viewing Replies to Questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viewing Replies to Questions: Why can't I view the replies to questions that are posted here? I can only view the question, not the replies. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-replies-to-questions/f3213458-4187-459b-8d09-f530059b95e2
  9. Stop Email Replies to a Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop Email Replies to a Question: I am a relative newcomer to the Microsoft Community. I recently posted a question and received several responses from the support community for which I was most grateful. I eventually found the answer to my issue and would like to know for future questions, how to inform...
  10. Lots of settings all in one place

in Windows 10 Support
    Lots of settings all in one place: try this > create a new folder on the desktop and name it: settings.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C} then double click on this folder for easy access to lots of options.*Thumbs 11968