Windows 10: How to see Cloud Clipboard sync working on iPhone?

Discus and support How to see Cloud Clipboard sync working on iPhone? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have my iPhone linked to my desktop Win10 computer, and have noticed that the Cloud Clipboard should work on my phone. I'm sure it is obvious, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by imacken, Oct 4, 2018.

1. imacken Win User

How to see Cloud Clipboard sync working on iPhone?

I have my iPhone linked to my desktop Win10 computer, and have noticed that the Cloud Clipboard should work on my phone.
    I'm sure it is obvious, but can someone tell me how to see the clipboard on my iPhone?

:)

imacken, Oct 4, 2018
  2. vivitree Win User

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Oct 4, 2018
  3. shevanel Win User
    iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

sync. windows calendar with iphone and ipad

Hi Kjeld,

Configuration settings may be the possible cause why you're having issues with syncing Windows calendar with iPhone and iPad. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you tried to sync it?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on on how to sync across all your devices
    properly.

If the issue still persists, you may try performing the instruction shared by
    Wungraileng Vashi
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot sync
    problems with iPhone/iPad.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to see Cloud Clipboard sync working on iPhone? - Similar Threads - Cloud Clipboard sync

2. Clipboard sync does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard sync does not work: I have two devices that log in via microsoft account. I have clipboard sync turned on for both of them. However, clipboard sync does not work clipboard appears different on both devices. How to fix this issue?...
  3. Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard: I am trying to use Windows clipboard across two windows PCs.I have logged in with same MS account on both devices.The clip board history is ON, and Sync across your devices option is also ON, on both devices.The automatic sync doesn't seem to work, and when I choose manual...
  4. Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard: I am trying to use Windows clipboard across two windows PCs.I have logged in with same MS account on both devices.The clip board history is ON, and Sync across your devices option is also ON, on both devices.The automatic sync doesn't seem to work, and when I choose manual...
  5. Sync iPhone & Windows Clipboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sync iPhone & Windows Clipboard?: submitted by /u/SeedBoxer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/pvsbid/sync_iphone_windows_clipboard/
  6. how to sync clipboard with iPhone?

how to sync clipboard with iPhone?: Hi, I tried the steps in the settings page for clipboard. I installed edge on my phone but it had no option for clipboard sync. How do I actually get my clipboard to sync with my iphone?...
  7. Clipboard sync not working

Clipboard sync not working: I can't seem to get the Clipboard sync option to work , I have a desktop and a laptop , here's the setup. I've turned on Clipboard history and sync on both devices Both devices are on the same microsoft account I've added the elements to the registry as other have...
  8. Clipboard sync not working

Clipboard sync not working: Under Settings, System, Clipboard, Sync across devices, there is a Sign in hyperlink, but I'm already signed in. I should see "Automatically sync text that I copy" and "Never automatically sync text that I copy." Why are these options missing and why is it displaying "Sign...
  9. Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The new Cloud Clipboard in Windows 10 leverages Cloud technology. This enables users to sync their texts and files from one Windows 10 device to another, so long they prefer using the Microsoft account. However, the syncing feature is not [...] This post Cloud...
  10. Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't...

Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't...: Hi, hoping I may be able to get some help. My two PCs updated yesterday to 1809. One is an HP all-in-one, the other a Surface Pro 2017. I realised that the Timeline functionality had broken, entirely, on both machines. Neither machine was recording my Timeline activity. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clipboard sync windows ipad

2. how does microsoft cloud clipboard work on iphone