Windows 10: How to see menus and windows that are larger than my screen?

Discus and support How to see menus and windows that are larger than my screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I noticed some menus like in Charles Proxy and Firefox bookmarks are so long that they can't be wholly displayed, can't see all items. I even expanded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MaterialRain4683, Mar 17, 2021.

1. How to see menus and windows that are larger than my screen?

I noticed some menus like in Charles Proxy and Firefox bookmarks are so long that they can't be wholly displayed, can't see all items. I even expanded my taskbar to be larger for one row so more icons can fit in, and now Firefox buttons for OK and Cancel for adding bookmarks can't be seen. In Charles Proxy there is long menu and many items can't be seen nor scrolled down. Can I somehow zoom out large windows, apps, buttons or scroll up or down where normally mouse or touchpad scrolling does not work? Looks like Firefox fixed bookmarks long lists buttons now, but Charles Proxy not... There are many other apps...

submitted by /u/MaterialRain4683
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MaterialRain4683, Mar 17, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

4. Ian Ser Win User

How to see menus and windows that are larger than my screen?

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

How to see menus and windows that are larger than my screen?

1. How to see menus and windows that are larger than my screen? - Similar Threads - menus are larger

2. My display screen is showing larger icons than before. How do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display screen is showing larger icons than before. How do i fix this?: Tonight my screen is showing all of my folder and document icons much larger than earlier today. I have lots of folders on my display screen and they are not all visible to me. I looked up all the Microsoft information about my display, but couldn't find the simple which I...
  3. My display screen is showing larger icons than before. How do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My display screen is showing larger icons than before. How do i fix this?: Tonight my screen is showing all of my folder and document icons much larger than earlier today. I have lots of folders on my display screen and they are not all visible to me. I looked up all the Microsoft information about my display, but couldn't find the simple which I...
  4. Can't see menus and buttons larger than my screen (1366x768)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't see menus and buttons larger than my screen (1366x768): [ATTACH] Can I somehow zoom out like I can pages in web browser these windows apps? Here is example of Reddit signup, Reddit flairs, Charles proxy, and Firefox bookmarks. I am already using max resolution of 1366x768 on my laptop on Win10. Any trick to see everything? I...
  5. Everything on my pc is larger than normal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything on my pc is larger than normal: I've got a dual monitor setup, my Main monitor looks perfect, but the everything on my other monitor looks larger than normal, and the scale size is 100%. And I cant change it to any lower. why?...
  6. display is larger than my monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display is larger than my monitor: I'm having a problem where my display is larger than my monitor.. How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-is-larger-than-my-monitor/70f54546-51c2-4328-b9cf-3d6c2b702d92
  7. Mouse is larger than its supposed to - how to fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse is larger than its supposed to - how to fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SirNapkin1334 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fclmkb/mouse_is_larger_than_its_supposed_to_how_to_fix/
  8. Any maximised window is larger than my screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Any maximised window is larger than my screen: For many years I've assumed that the subject issue, described below, was a flaw unique to my particular monitors, a succession of iiyama models, always 1920 x 1200, my preferred resolution. But I was wrong, because I've today replaced my 24" iiyama Prolite E2403WS with a 24"...
  9. picture larger than screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    picture larger than screen: picture is larger than screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/picture-larger-than-screen/7369f263-396f-4c03-8d1f-4a1b0b2c6f13
  10. Everything on my computer screen is appearing larger than normal. how do i return to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything on my computer screen is appearing larger than normal. how do i return to...: I turned off my computer before vacation and turned off the power strip. When I booted up again, everything on the computer screen is appearing larger than normal. Not just on the desktop but in MS Office, internet browser... all my apps. How do I return to previous size...