Windows 10: How to See Microsoft Store Apps Changelog

Discus and support How to See Microsoft Store Apps Changelog in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I have some apps from the Microsoft Store that I'd like to see the changes for after they get updated. Is there an easy way to do this within the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lefty_Daniels, Jun 29, 2020.

1. How to See Microsoft Store Apps Changelog

So, I have some apps from the Microsoft Store that I'd like to see the changes for after they get updated. Is there an easy way to do this within the store or even outside the store?

submitted by /u/Lefty_Daniels
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lefty_Daniels, Jun 29, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 29, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 29, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

How to See Microsoft Store Apps Changelog

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

How to See Microsoft Store Apps Changelog

1. How to See Microsoft Store Apps Changelog - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Apps

2. How to download Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download Microsoft Store App: I have tried a bunch of stuff in here to fix my microsoft store but none works at all. I have tried do like the command thing, the powershell thingg . i have never seen my microsoft store anymore I even try to download stuff off internet on the microsoft app store online but...
  3. Microsoft store & Xbox app unable to see external SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store & Xbox app unable to see external SSD: I have been having issues with installing games on my laptop through the xbox app and have now also realised that the microsoft store is having the same problem.Both the store and xbox app will only recognise my internal HDD C drive as an install location. I can use my...
  4. Microsoft store & Xbox app unable to see external SSD

Microsoft store & Xbox app unable to see external SSD: I have been having issues with installing games on my laptop through the xbox app and have now also realised that the microsoft store is having the same problem.Both the store and xbox app will only recognise my internal HDD C drive as an install location. I can use my...
  5. Microsoft store & Xbox app unable to see external SSD

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Can't see app screenshots on Microsoft Store

Can't see app screenshots on Microsoft Store: Hello,I tried to reset the app, but still can't see screenshots of any app on MS Store.MS Store app:How it looks in a browser:PC specs:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on 11/‎26/‎2020 OS build 19042.1237 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0...
  7. Unable to see my owned apps in Microsoft Store

Unable to see my owned apps in Microsoft Store: I have just built a PC. Signed into my Microsoft account and I am there. I have checked the Microsoft Store Device Management and there is only my laptop there not my new PC. I have apps that I have paid for and they come up in my Microsoft Account but not in the Apps Store....
  8. Can't see the amount in "Offers in-app purchases" at Microsoft Store

Can't see the amount in "Offers in-app purchases" at Microsoft Store: Hi How to know the amount in "Offers in-app purchases" at Microsoft Store? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-the-amount-in-offers-in-app-purchases-at/0a462beb-2109-4585-8169-319baae57882"
  9. Microsoft Edge changelog

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge changelog: Microsoft Edge changelog [img] Compare the current stable releases, latest Windows Insider Preview builds, and previous releases to see when new platform features and major fixes were introduced in Microsoft Edge for PC and mobile. Source:...
  10. Windows 10 Changelog

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Changelog: One of the things that I hate about new OS's is digging up a list of new changes, and 9879 is no different. I found this comprehensive page showing most of the changes made to Windows 10. Enjoy! *Wink ChangeWindows.org 2894