Windows 10: How to see the IPs your PC is connected to?

Discus and support How to see the IPs your PC is connected to? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I am having a lag while playing Battlefield 1, so to pin -point its source I was using the trace-rt command. Among other things I want to test... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by eliar, May 31, 2017.

1. eliar Win User

How to see the IPs your PC is connected to?

Hi

I am having a lag while playing Battlefield 1, so to pin -point its source I was using the trace-rt command.
    Among other things I want to test the trace to the game server, for that, I need to know it's IP address.

I was using the resource monitor to see all Battlefield 1 connections, and got this kind of result:

How to see the IPs your PC is connected to? [​IMG]

can someone help me read the results?
    why do I see My PC name as the address of remote connection?
    why do I see the unresolved "hosted-by.i3d.net" domain name instead of an actual IP?
    how can I find out the IP behind hosted-by.i3d.net"?

any help would be appreciated.

:)

eliar, May 31, 2017

2. Internet problem in an ad-hoc wireless connection between laptop and pocket pc

Hi,

One of the common issues related to peer to peer networking is the assignment of IP addresses. So check and see what IP you have on your PC and Pocket PC and make sure they are on the same network and subnet. Also, you must enter the PC's IP as the gateway
    for the Pocket PC in order to connect to the internet using your PC.

Pocket PC FAQ - Pocket PC, Handheld PC and Windows CE FAQs, Reviews, Commentary, etc!

Pocket PC Talk - Your place for Pocket PC News

Chris De Herrera, May 31, 2017
  3. Cannot get PC SUite to see my 6280 is connected

See this (and try it):

/discussions/board/message?board.id=pcsuite&message.id=11480

miksu---01, May 31, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, May 31, 2017
  5. eliar Win User
    Thank you for your answer, however "hosted-by.i3d.net" could not be resolved on this website.

Is there any other way I can monitor all my processes connections except resource monitor?

eliar, Jun 1, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    There are plenty of programs. Just search... Some are extremely technical, some simple. It depends what you're trying to do.

E.g.

dalchina, Jun 1, 2017
  7. dalchina New Member
    Nirsoft provides some free utilities to look up domains and IP addresses e.g.
    Domain name search tool (Whois) for Windows

dalchina, Jun 1, 2017
  8. eliar Win User

Thanx i will take a look into that

eliar, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to see the IPs your PC is connected to? - Similar Threads - IPs connected

2. Is it Safe if my PC is Making Connections to a "Public Proxy Server" Microsoft IP?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it Safe if my PC is Making Connections to a "Public Proxy Server" Microsoft IP?: I was checking what connections my computer was making with the cmd command 'netstat -ano' and I decided to put some of them through an IP address lookup whatismyipaddress[.]com I'm used to seeing most of these IPs belonging to "Microsoft Corporation" and the website usually...
  3. Is it Safe if my PC is Making Connections to a "Public Proxy Server" Microsoft IP?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it Safe if my PC is Making Connections to a "Public Proxy Server" Microsoft IP?: I was checking what connections my computer was making with the cmd command 'netstat -ano' and I decided to put some of them through an IP address lookup whatismyipaddress[.]com I'm used to seeing most of these IPs belonging to "Microsoft Corporation" and the website usually...
  4. Is it Safe if my PC is Making Connections to a "Public Proxy Server" Microsoft IP?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Connection doesn't work with my 8.1 - error shows wi-fi doesn't have a valid IP connection...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection doesn't work with my 8.1 - error shows wi-fi doesn't have a valid IP connection...: My new internet provider doesn't work with my Windows 8.1 - Error shows "wi-fi doesn't have a valid IP connection". How can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connection-doesnt-work-with-my-81-error-shows-wi/a5f48bd5-f60f-4606-9c5b-67044c1b8c54
  6. Connection doesn't work with my 8.1 - error shows wi-fi doesn't have a valid IP connection...

Connection doesn't work with my 8.1 - error shows wi-fi doesn't have a valid IP connection...: My new internet provider doesn't work with my Windows 8.1 - Error shows "wi-fi doesn't have a valid IP connection". How can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connection-doesnt-work-with-my-81-error-shows-wi/a5f48bd5-f60f-4606-9c5b-67044c1b8c54
  7. Not able to connect Windows 11 Computer to TCP/IP Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to connect Windows 11 Computer to TCP/IP Printer: I work at a co-working space and the printer here is a Canon Image Runner that you connect thru TCP/IP. I set it up a few weeks ago fine and everything worked great until about one week ago it suddenly stopped connecting. Colleagues here at the coworking space print daily...
  8. Not able to connect Windows 11 Computer to TCP/IP Printer

Not able to connect Windows 11 Computer to TCP/IP Printer: I work at a co-working space and the printer here is a Canon Image Runner that you connect thru TCP/IP. I set it up a few weeks ago fine and everything worked great until about one week ago it suddenly stopped connecting. Colleagues here at the coworking space print daily...
  9. Can't connect to the internet because your current IP address is for a local network only.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to the internet because your current IP address is for a local network only.: I updated my windows desktop last night and now I can't use the internet with it. It's wired to the router through two daisy-chained network switches, and I've had no issues up until now. Additionally, I have a work laptop running on the same network switch, and it is able to...
  10. Can't connect to the internet because your current IP address is for a local network only.

Can't connect to the internet because your current IP address is for a local network only.: I updated my windows desktop last night and now I can't use the internet with it. It's wired to the router through two daisy-chained network switches, and I've had no issues up until now. Additionally, I have a work laptop running on the same network switch, and it is able to...