Windows 10: How to see the IPs your PC is connected to?

Discus and support How to see the IPs your PC is connected to? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I am having a lag while playing Battlefield 1, so to pin -point its source I was using the trace-rt command. Among other things I want to test... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by eliar, May 31, 2017.

1. eliar Win User

How to see the IPs your PC is connected to?

Hi

I am having a lag while playing Battlefield 1, so to pin -point its source I was using the trace-rt command.
    Among other things I want to test the trace to the game server, for that, I need to know it's IP address.

I was using the resource monitor to see all Battlefield 1 connections, and got this kind of result:

How to see the IPs your PC is connected to? [​IMG]

can someone help me read the results?
    why do I see My PC name as the address of remote connection?
    why do I see the unresolved "hosted-by.i3d.net" domain name instead of an actual IP?
    how can I find out the IP behind hosted-by.i3d.net"?

any help would be appreciated.

:)

eliar, May 31, 2017

2. Internet problem in an ad-hoc wireless connection between laptop and pocket pc

Hi,

One of the common issues related to peer to peer networking is the assignment of IP addresses. So check and see what IP you have on your PC and Pocket PC and make sure they are on the same network and subnet. Also, you must enter the PC's IP as the gateway
    for the Pocket PC in order to connect to the internet using your PC.

Pocket PC FAQ - Pocket PC, Handheld PC and Windows CE FAQs, Reviews, Commentary, etc!

Pocket PC Talk - Your place for Pocket PC News

Chris De Herrera, May 31, 2017
  3. Cannot get PC SUite to see my 6280 is connected

See this (and try it):

/discussions/board/message?board.id=pcsuite&message.id=11480

miksu---01, May 31, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, May 31, 2017
  5. eliar Win User
    Thank you for your answer, however "hosted-by.i3d.net" could not be resolved on this website.

Is there any other way I can monitor all my processes connections except resource monitor?

eliar, Jun 1, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    There are plenty of programs. Just search... Some are extremely technical, some simple. It depends what you're trying to do.

E.g.

dalchina, Jun 1, 2017
  7. dalchina New Member
    Nirsoft provides some free utilities to look up domains and IP addresses e.g.
    Domain name search tool (Whois) for Windows

dalchina, Jun 1, 2017
  8. eliar Win User

Thanx i will take a look into that

eliar, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to see the IPs your PC is connected to? - Similar Threads - IPs connected

2. is web ip security a legit service connected to microsoft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is web ip security a legit service connected to microsoft?: is web ip security a legit service?they offered me network security for 299.00 for one year..is this a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-web-ip-security-a-legit-service-connected-to/2460acfa-9cbb-4a74-9a2a-c5fb454e063a
  3. WinStore.App.exe and Video.UI.exe connected to remote IP 72.21.91.29

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WinStore.App.exe and Video.UI.exe connected to remote IP 72.21.91.29: Hello,I am concerned about my privacy.With TCPViewer I noticed that Video.UI.exe and WinStore.App.exe are connected to remote IP 72.21.91.29According to Arin, this IP address is allocated to EDGECAST-NETBLK-01 MCI Communications Services, Inc. d/b/a Verizon Business...
  4. Device has low connection on router ip website.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device has low connection on router ip website.: When i check device list it shows my laptop as having very low connection and my laptop has frequent ping spikes while playing. i am sitting next to my brothers pc and he gets perfectly fine wifi and good connection on the routers website. i have tried many things on my...
  5. Multi connect network from 1 Wan IP and load ballancer

Multi connect network from 1 Wan IP and load ballancer: I connect multiple networks from 1 WAN IP. Windows 10 tells me that I'm accessing the Internet via IP 192.168.1.2 network preferred and when I download test my speed is slow, I guess it's affected by load balancer, but I don't understand why. I turn off the network...
  6. minecraft bedrock edition not able to connect to ip

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft bedrock edition not able to connect to ip: i made a minecraft server, and i port forwarded it and everything, but when i join the server with my ip address, it doesnt connect. when i connect with the ip 127.0.0.1 it works fine, also through lan, but it doesnt work with my ip....
  7. NO BRONSER WOUD CONNECT IP ADDRESS 192.168.188.1 error take to long to connect

NO BRONSER WOUD CONNECT IP ADDRESS 192.168.188.1 error take to long to connect: ERROR APEAR WIHEN I TRY TO OPEN IP ADDRESS 192.168.188.1 THE ERROR IS: error take too long to connect. IS THERE SOMETHING THAT I CAN DO TO SOLWE THIS ISSUEStan...
  8. How do I monitor what ips my "router" is connecting to?

How do I monitor what ips my "router" is connecting to?: I know how to see what ip's my PC is connecting to. I want to do the same for my router. (Lynksys EA2700) In my router control panel I block specific ips for specific devices, and I have static ip's for every device on my home network. What I'm trying to accomplish is to...
  9. How to get traffic count on a specific IP connection?

How to get traffic count on a specific IP connection?: Win 10 20H2 Build 19042.928 Is there any way to collect traffic statistics for a specific IP connection (not for the whole adapter)? I know I can run Wireshark or Netsh Trace to collect a packet trace, but I'm interested in only the sent and received byte counts. At the...
  10. cant connect to ethernet no valid ip config tried ipconfig /renew and then this happend :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cant connect to ethernet no valid ip config tried ipconfig /renew and then this happend :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/XlutorS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo310o/cant_connect_to_ethernet_no_valid_ip_config_tried/