Windows 10: How to see what I've done in a application

Discus and support How to see what I've done in a application in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I want to know if there is a way to see what I've done in a application by my Microsoft account or Windows. For example, I am using the Google... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mjuniorjr, Jun 19, 2019.

1. mjuniorjr Win User

How to see what I've done in a application

Hi, I want to know if there is a way to see what I've done in a application by my Microsoft account or Windows.

For example, I am using the Google Chrome, how to see what I've done in Google Chrome, if I delete the historic? Is there a way to see by something in Windows or Microsoft account?

Thank you!

:)

mjuniorjr, Jun 19, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Installing Applications to Select User Accounts

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to avoid the access of all the application in all users. We will help you try resolving this issue.

I suggest you to check while installing any software it gives an option to install on all users or any particular user only.

However this would be application specific to manufacturer.

You can try following the below steps also and check if it helps.

• When you install the software or an application, it makes a shortcut or copy to the public folder where all the users can access the application.
    • Open C:\ Drive and select Users.
    • Select Public, select the files which you don't want to be used by other users and delete the files or Cut and paste in Admin account folder.
    Note: To perform this steps be logged into Admin user.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 19, 2019
  4. How to see what I've done in a application

Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

How to see what I've done in a application

1. How to see what I've done in a application - Similar Threads - I've done application

2. What can be done about the audio application issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can be done about the audio application issue?: Hello,My audio has been having some problems lately. Despite the fact that my chosen audio output RealtekR Audio works fine alone e.g. it makes a noise whenever I adjust the slider, it does not work with any application, whether it be Chrome, games, or music. In spite of...
  3. What can be done about the audio application issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can be done about the audio application issue?: Hello,My audio has been having some problems lately. Despite the fact that my chosen audio output RealtekR Audio works fine alone e.g. it makes a noise whenever I adjust the slider, it does not work with any application, whether it be Chrome, games, or music. In spite of...
  4. Pc is crashing, I've done everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc is crashing, I've done everything: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  5. Pc is crashing, I've done everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc is crashing, I've done everything: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  6. Pc is crashing, I've done everything

7. Pc is crashing, I've done everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Pc is crashing, I've done everything

9. Pc is crashing, I've done everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. No idea what I've done!

in Windows 10 Support
    No idea what I've done!: [img] Hi OK I am having File Explorer problems. Firstly under "This PC" I seem to have 2 Desktop folders (see pic) By default, I have downloaded files (music, movies etc) going straight onto the desktop. Tonight, however, I couldn't find my recently downloaded files...