Windows 10: How to see wifi password using cmd from recovery window using cmd

Discus and support How to see wifi password using cmd from recovery window using cmd in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to see wifi password using cmd from recovery window? Please help me out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tanmay Nandwana, Jun 30, 2022.

1. How to see wifi password using cmd from recovery window using cmd

I want to see wifi password using cmd from recovery window? Please help me out.

:)

Tanmay Nandwana, Jun 30, 2022

2. Password not accepted in CMD recovery menu

Hello,

Everything is fine on my pc and i came across an "issue" today as i was helping a friend remotely.

The issue is that i rebooted my windows 10 laptop and went to CMD by clicking SHIFT+restart -->Advanced Options---CMD. Once there it showed my name as i have it on my Microsoft account and on my pc and also the email and asked me for a password which i provided
    and i am 100000000% sure that its correct and typed it in correctly. But it says password incorrect!

Does anyone know why this is happening? The password as i said is current and correct and im logging in and out of windows with no issues! I was just going step by step as i was instructing my friend and came across it!

I would really like to know how to resolve this because it annoys me to know that something is NOT working correctly on my machine!

Thank you for your time!

echo.charlie89, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Jun 30, 2022
  4. VIC
    Vic Win User

How to see wifi password using cmd from recovery window using cmd

Windows 7 virtual wifi authentication mode

Hello.

Just a quick question to whoever is using windows 7 virtual wifi capability - when you type in "netsh wlan show hostednetwork", cmd window displays a list of settings for your hosted virtual wifi.

I was wondering, is there a way to change authentication method from WPA2-Personal to simple WEP ?

Cheers.

Thema:

How to see wifi password using cmd from recovery window using cmd

1. How to see wifi password using cmd from recovery window using cmd - Similar Threads - wifi password using

2. How do i uninstall a program using cmd in Recovery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i uninstall a program using cmd in Recovery?: So i am currently running a windows server for some purposes, and when i last time booted the computer, suddenly the mouse and keyboard are no longer to be working, so i thought that there is a program i downloaded it before it happened, so i cannot boot into safe mode...
  3. How to reset windows by using cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset windows by using cmd: Hi there,My window pc stuck on advance option ,And showing these options:-1. Cmd2. System restore 3. Backup file by image Etc .The problem is my pc is booting up properly I want to know how to reset my pc through cmd ,Or is there is any other way to boot up my pc ....
  4. How to reset windows by using cmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset windows by using cmd: Hi there,My window pc stuck on advance option ,And showing these options:-1. Cmd2. System restore 3. Backup file by image Etc .The problem is my pc is booting up properly I want to know how to reset my pc through cmd ,Or is there is any other way to boot up my pc ....
  5. How to reset windows by using cmd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. How to see wifi password using cmd from recovery window using cmd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to see wifi password using cmd from recovery window using cmd: I want to see wifi password using cmd from recovery window? Please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-see-wifi-password-using-cmd-from-recovery/12b3a613-32b3-4f2b-86f0-fec0d46aaff4
  7. How to see wifi password using cmd from recovery window using cmd

How to see wifi password using cmd from recovery window using cmd: I want to see wifi password using cmd from recovery window? Please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-see-wifi-password-using-cmd-from-recovery/12b3a613-32b3-4f2b-86f0-fec0d46aaff4
  8. Hide wifi password from cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide wifi password from cmd prompt: Hi, I want to hide my wifi password from being seen in the cmd prompt. I've tried hiding my network, but can still run the command. Why has Microsoft made it so easy to find the wifi password? Thanks for any help!...
  9. Hide wifi password from cmd prompt

Hide wifi password from cmd prompt: Hi, I want to hide my wifi password from being seen in the cmd prompt. I've tried hiding my network, but can still run the command. Why has Microsoft made it so easy to find the wifi password? Thanks for any help!...
  10. Virus using cmd

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus using cmd: I foolishly ran an unknown setup which I think contained a virus and then some commands popped up and after that my windows defender started showing virus and I was not able to remove the virus nor could I install any other antivirus , So I made a reset on my pc but I saw the...