Windows 10: How to select a Bluetooth download directory??

Discus and support How to select a Bluetooth download directory?? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The almighty w10 buried some pictures i sent from my phone via Bluetooth ( I expected that after the latest W10 update) , it pointed to my user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rickerz, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Rickerz Win User

How to select a Bluetooth download directory??

The almighty w10 buried some pictures i sent from my phone via Bluetooth ( I expected that after the latest W10 update) , it pointed to my user directory, but there was no such pictures there..it's been a thorn on my side ever since I had no choice to select a Bluetooth directory of my choice.. so HOW in the heck can I do that.. we used to that way back when Windows were friendlier and useful. anyone has a clue? how to select the Bluetooth download directory? Any one with similar new W10 SNAFU?
    Bluetooth Directory Anomaly ain't new.. it's simply effecting every Windows 10 versions. Unless a "Goru" will refute that!

:)

Rickerz, Feb 1, 2020

2. Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Feb 1, 2020
  4. How to select a Bluetooth download directory??

Directory Size Utility

Change Log v1.6

• Resoved an issue where selecting "Detail" from the "View" drop down would cause duplicates.
    • New "Peek" feature!
      • Selecting something in the Directory column in the Directory view (Left window) while holding "z" will peek into that directory!
      • Double clicking the Directory column in the directory view(Left window) while holding "z" will add the folder.
    • New color coded feature in both Size columns for Detailed view.
    • Exporting to Excel will now Export both Folder (left) and File (right) window. In the excel file the Folder, and File window will be on different sheets.
    • Add a feature to export to older excel 97-2003 (.xls) from the file/export drop down window.
    Download HERE!

Don't forget to enter to win this game bundle! here Drawing is this Friday!

Mindweaver, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

How to select a Bluetooth download directory??

1. How to select a Bluetooth download directory?? - Similar Threads - select Bluetooth download

2. StrtTrail has wrong windows directory selected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    StrtTrail has wrong windows directory selected: Hello, I am wondering how one would fix this in the strttrail. I do not have a windows F drive it was a USB stick I used to reinstall windows and I fear I have not installed Windows properly. Every day I get BSODs when starting my computer yet for some reason if I forcefully...
  3. StrtTrail has wrong windows directory selected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    StrtTrail has wrong windows directory selected: Hello, I am wondering how one would fix this in the strttrail. I do not have a windows F drive it was a USB stick I used to reinstall windows and I fear I have not installed Windows properly. Every day I get BSODs when starting my computer yet for some reason if I forcefully...
  4. Selective Downloading!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selective Downloading!?: My computer has this very strange problem of only downloading some files but not others? its not clear on what goes through and what will. i can download updates for a video game on steam, but i can't download updates for driver for my gpu.i had a very hard time downloading...
  5. Selective Downloading!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Selective Downloading!?: My computer has this very strange problem of only downloading some files but not others? its not clear on what goes through and what will. i can download updates for a video game on steam, but i can't download updates for driver for my gpu.i had a very hard time downloading...
  6. Selective Downloading!?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Missing download directory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing download directory: When attempting to download programs Edge, Office, etc I get the message ...can’t access download directory... And when I try to Restore/Reset windows 10 I can’t complete the process....
  8. How to force W10 to save bluetooth downloaded files in a directory of my choice?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to force W10 to save bluetooth downloaded files in a directory of my choice?: the almighty w10 burried some pictures i sent from my fone via bluetooth, it pointed to the my user directory, but there was no such pictures there..it's been a tghorn in my side eversince tho that i have no choice to impose a irectorory of my choice.. so HOW in the heck can...
  9. bluetooth on/off selection disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth on/off selection disappeared: While I was working w/ it my Bluetooth mouse stopped functioning and while hunting for the reason I noticed that the "on/off" selection for Bluetooth in my Windows settings>Bluetooth devices is not available. It also states my Bluetooth is turned off but I can't find where...
  10. How do I select an install directory for things from the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I select an install directory for things from the Microsoft Store?: I tried downloading a demo for Forza Horizon 4 and it only gave me the option of installing it directly in C:/ or E:/ I want to install it in E:/games/windowsstore How do I configure it to do that in Windows 10?...