Windows 10: How to select ALL in email App?

Discus and support How to select ALL in email App? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Anyone know how I can select ALL and have all the emails listed "ticked" for deletion or to move? I see there is a "tick" button, but then you have to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by greatg, Sep 12, 2015.

1. greatg Win User

How to select ALL in email App?

Anyone know how I can select ALL and have all the emails listed "ticked" for deletion or to move? I see there is a "tick" button, but then you have to manually select each one...

:)

greatg, Sep 12, 2015

2. Selecting all Emails?

Hi guys (& gals)

Does anyone know how you select all emails in one hit, and then be able to mark them all as read, as I have just added my Hotmail account on my n900 (didn't realise it had support for Hotmail), but it has pulled down all my mails as UNREAD. Not really what
    I want, if I'm honest...

Any ideas?

Cheers!

montana_uk, Sep 12, 2015
  3. Selecting all Emails?

Scratch that! Seems to have rectified itself now...

montana_uk, Sep 12, 2015
  4. How to select ALL in email App?

crazy no one responded shame
    i was wondering that my self

njnitehawk, Sep 12, 2015
  5. Click on one email, then hit the keyboard keys Ctrl + A

Works in most programs, I would believe.

DustSailor, Sep 12, 2015
  6. greatg Win User
    I guess the mail app is not "most programs" I cannot get this combo to work. Only the first email I clicked on gets ticked

greatg, Sep 12, 2015
  7. Then you might be out of luck with that particular program *Sad

DustSailor, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to select ALL in email App?

1. How to select ALL in email App? - Similar Threads - select email App

2. All letter keys starting selecting the apps from desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All letter keys starting selecting the apps from desktop: I was watching YouTube when suddenly all my letter keys started to select my apps from the "Desktop View"! Can someone tell how to fix this?...
  3. All letter keys starting selecting the apps from desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All letter keys starting selecting the apps from desktop: I was watching YouTube when suddenly all my letter keys started to select my apps from the "Desktop View"! Can someone tell how to fix this?...
  4. Clicking the button to select all does not select all so I can delete a number of emails

Clicking the button to select all does not select all so I can delete a number of emails: Ok!! Ive tried and tried to get help!!In my inbox there the 'OTHER' folder..The buttons are NOT working!! When I click on the button to select all, to delete, its NOT working at and the emails are stacking up!!!!! SOFRUSTRATED!! I HATE OUTLOOK MAIL!!!!!* Original title: Why...
  5. Select All / None - in Windows 10 Photos app

Select All / None - in Windows 10 Photos app: Hi there, unluckily this post is locked for new replies, so I'm asking the question again: Is it still impossible in the windows photos app to select all pictures in the current view / search results? [IMG] I used the face recognition - which is a great feature - an...
  6. Windows 10 photo app - how to select all photos in video slideshow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 photo app - how to select all photos in video slideshow: Windows 10 photo app - how to select all photos in video slideshow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-app-how-to-select-all-photos-in/b205bbb7-b685-4a6f-ae78-83f77d98b91f
  7. email link browser selection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email link browser selection: When I click on a link within an email message, I receive a screen asking which program to open the said link. I choose Internet Explorer and check the box to always use this program. IE is my default browser but this continues to pop up when I click on a link within any...
  8. select ALL in Mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    select ALL in Mail app?: Does anyone know how to select ALL and have all boxes ticked for filing or deleting? 22204
  9. Delete all emails in the Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Delete all emails in the Mail App: Is there a way to delete all emails in my Mail App account inbox? I can't seem to find a 'select all' button anywhere. Thank you. 106142
  10. How do I Select All and delete all emails at once in Mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I Select All and delete all emails at once in Mail app?: I have one question, Brink. How do I Select All emails at once, and delete all emails at once? 10383