Windows 10: How to Select all using Shortcut in Windows 11?

Discus and support How to Select all using Shortcut in Windows 11? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]In this post, we will learn different shortcuts that you can use to Select all text, files, folders, and other items in Windows 11. How to Select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 19, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Select all using Shortcut in Windows 11?

How to Select all using Shortcut in Windows 11? [​IMG]
    In this post, we will learn different shortcuts that you can use to Select all text, files, folders, and other items in Windows 11. How to Select all using Shortcut in Windows 11? Here are the main shortcut methods using which you can select all text, files, or folders in Windows 11/10: Use the keyboard […]

This article How to Select all using Shortcut in Windows 11? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 19, 2023
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.How to Select all using Shortcut in Windows 11? :)

terrace, Apr 19, 2023
  3. How to edit the Target of a shortcut in windows 11

Hi AJ,

Its a pleasure to help you with this,

Answering your question, Yes! You can edit the destination of a shortcut in Windows 11, step by step steps below:

First-Right-click the shortcut you want to change the destination, select "Properties".

Second- In the properties click on the "Shortcut" tab. Look for a "Destination" part and click on it to select the text.

Third-Now edit and choose the destination path you want.

After that, just click apply to save all your changes.

If "Destination" is grayed out and not clickable or editable, the shortcut was created with admin power. That way you need to run the app as an administrator to make the changes you want.

To do this, right-click on the shortcut, select "Run as administrator" and repeat the steps above.

Yours sincerely,

Elaine

Elaine S. S., Apr 19, 2023
  4. How to Select all using Shortcut in Windows 11?

How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 19, 2023
Thema:

How to Select all using Shortcut in Windows 11?

1. How to Select all using Shortcut in Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Select using Shortcut

2. ALL Windows shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ALL Windows shortcuts.: https://github.com/Windows200000/Windows-Keyboard-Shortcuts Okay, there will never truly be a list of all shortcuts. But I tried my best to compile as large of a list as I could from what I remember and from the internet. If you know more, please contribute. I hope it...
  3. Windows 11 all shortcuts to folders open the "desktop" folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 all shortcuts to folders open the "desktop" folder.: I have a new windows 11 computer about 2 months now. I create shortcuts on my desktop to folders I use regularly. No problems until today. I click a shortcut on the desktop to open the folder and it briefly flashes the desired folders contents, but then quickly opens the...
  4. How to list all assigned Shortcut Keys for Shortcuts in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to list all assigned Shortcut Keys for Shortcuts in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to find and list all assigned Shortcut Keys (hotkeys) for Shortcuts for your account in Windows 11/10. There are many such hotkeys and it is always a good idea to know them all. List all assigned Shortcut Keys (Hotkeys) for Shortcuts...
  5. How to use FindSTR and Select-String commands in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use FindSTR and Select-String commands in Windows 11/10: [IMG]Have you ever heard of FINDSTR and Select-String? Select-String is a cmdlet that is used to search text & the patterns in input strings & files. It is similar to grep on Linux & FINDSTR on Windows. In this guide, we see what and how to use FINDSTR and Select-String...
  6. Selected all and accidentally clicked Create Shortcut? Need to remove or undo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Selected all and accidentally clicked Create Shortcut? Need to remove or undo: How do I remove all shortcuts of copied files songs in file explorer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/selected-all-and-accidentally-clicked-create/2d55c322-aeb7-4b94-a3aa-98b6a4b48594
  7. Automatically select shortcut when "Create Shortcut" is used in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Automatically select shortcut when "Create Shortcut" is used in Windows 10: In Windows 7, when you right-click a file and select "Create Shortcut", the newly created shortcut is immediately selected because it assumes you will cut it to some other location. Otherwise, why would you need a shortcut in the same location as the file you are linking to?...
  8. How to create shortcut to open Disk Cleanup with All Items Selected in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create shortcut to open Disk Cleanup with All Items Selected in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The built-in Disk Cleanup Tool may have some items to delete checked and unchecked by default. But you may want to have all the items checked by default instead when you open it. This post will show you how to [...] This post How to create shortcut to open...
  9. Shortcuts: Close All Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcuts: Close All Windows: I would like to use either a keyboard or mouse shortcut to accomplish both these things: 1. While computer is on, close all open windows (minimized or not) 2. When I reboot or turn on/off, do not open windows that were on when I shut down. Thank you for any...
  10. How to select ALL in email App?

in Browsers and Email
    How to select ALL in email App?: Anyone know how I can select ALL and have all the emails listed "ticked" for deletion or to move? I see there is a "tick" button, but then you have to manually select each one... 22453