Windows 10: how to send an email if a service stops

Discus and support how to send an email if a service stops in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a remote PC and I would like to be alerted if a service of this remote PC stop running or even, in general, if this remote PC is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AleMadama, Apr 15, 2021.

1. AleMadama Win User

how to send an email if a service stops

Hi all,

I have a remote PC and I would like to be alerted if a service of this remote PC stop running or even, in general, if this remote PC is approaching to reboot...

is there a way for doing that?

thanks!

Ale

:)

AleMadama, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Joe Men Win User

Lumia 950 receiving email fine, but cannot send messages

Hello,
    Alex

The Outgoing SMTP mail server port number depends on the your email service provider. We recommend that you contact your service provider and request for the incoming and outgoing mail server settings.

Remove the account that you're having issues sending messages, and add the account to your phone using the steps below.

Presuming that you have removed the email account you're having issues sending messages:

• Launch the Outlook Mail app.
    • Tap Add account.
    • Tap Advanced setup.
    • Tap Internet email.
    • Enter your email account credentials.
    • Tap the Sign in button.
    Let us know what happens after adding your email using the suggested steps.

Joe Men, Apr 15, 2021
  3. AJM
    ajm Win User
    Can't send emails from my domain

I have tried to use GoDaddy's built in mail service which is based on Office 365, and I was able to send emails from the domain which were being delivered fine after a DNS change.
    However, since switching back to my personal outlook.com account, I am unable to send emails once again.
    Is this suggesting that the problem is on Microsoft's end?

4. Writer Win User

How to send an Email to an Editor

I would like to send an Email to a certain website; however, when I click on the link "email editor", I get a blue screen with the message "Choose which account to send the email from." At this point, I don't know how to proceed. Can someone tell me what the next step is?

Thank you,

Writer, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

1. how to send an email if a service stops - Similar Threads - send email service

2. Sending emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending emails: Can receive but not able to send emails from my @live.co.uk account. Any ideas what the problem is? And how I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/03baddc4-b666-4a61-b27f-b562a4e8caf3
  3. Sending emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sending emails: Can receive but not able to send emails from my @live.co.uk account. Any ideas what the problem is? And how I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/03baddc4-b666-4a61-b27f-b562a4e8caf3
  4. Email will not send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email will not send: My outlook app will not send email. I can receive email but not send. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-will-not-send/c8ea12ed-769b-4ea4-99d1-eb008f889c31
  5. sending emails

in Browsers and Email
    sending emails: Why when I am sending emails do I get this message.............. "The server you are connecting to is using a security certificate that could not be verified. The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value. Do you want to continue using the server?" Thanks 147678
  6. How to send an Email to an Editor

in Browsers and Email
    How to send an Email to an Editor: I would like to send an Email to a certain website; however, when I click on the link "email editor", I get a blue screen with the message "Choose which account to send the email from." At this point, I don't know how to proceed. Can someone tell me what the next step is?...
  7. How to send an Email to an Editor

in Windows 10 Support
    How to send an Email to an Editor: I would like to send an Email to a certain website; however, when I click on the link "email editor", I get a blue screen with the message "Choose which account to send the email from." At this point, I don't know how to proceed. Can someone tell me what the next step is?...
  8. send alert when service stop

in Windows 10 Customization
    send alert when service stop: I need a microsoft tool that allows me to send an alert to my private email when the pc restarted or shutdown or any service stop anyone can help me with this?...
  9. sending emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending emails: Have just updated 1903 for windows 10, but I receive emails but cannot send, they just sit in out box. Any suggestions Brian Dodd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/dddd2923-bdcd-46c9-8aac-78dd27e76998
  10. sending email

in Browsers and Email
    sending email: It takes 20+ seconds for my email to leave desktop. For comparison with Ubuntu it takes a split second. Fresh win 10 install. Tks 32892