Windows 10: How to send an Email to an Editor

Discus and support How to send an Email to an Editor in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I would like to send an Email to a certain website; however, when I click on the link "email editor", I get a blue screen with the message "Choose... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Writer, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Writer Win User

How to send an Email to an Editor

I would like to send an Email to a certain website; however, when I click on the link "email editor", I get a blue screen with the message "Choose which account to send the email from." At this point, I don't know how to proceed. Can someone tell me what the next step is?

Thank you,

:)

Writer, Dec 20, 2019

2. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Dec 20, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Changed how the TPU forums send email

ok so the problem is that yahoo penalizes all new IPs that suddenly show up and send out a big volume of "spam". we moved the email server to another box -> new ip, yahoo sees new ip, blocks a large percentage of mail. this violates everything from the standards, but yahoo can get away with it. i emailed them requesting a white list but such things take a while

W1zzard, Dec 20, 2019
  4. Larnu Win User

Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

1. How to send an Email to an Editor - Similar Threads - send Email Editor

2. Sending emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending emails: Can receive but not able to send emails from my @live.co.uk account. Any ideas what the problem is? And how I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/03baddc4-b666-4a61-b27f-b562a4e8caf3
  3. Sending emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sending emails: Can receive but not able to send emails from my @live.co.uk account. Any ideas what the problem is? And how I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/03baddc4-b666-4a61-b27f-b562a4e8caf3
  4. Sending Emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending Emails: I am having difficulty sending emails. This is the email sent by Windows "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large." Could...
  5. Sending Emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending Emails: For about a week I have been unable to send emails because my account has been locked. I am still receiving emails. This morning I received a call ostensibly from Microsoft offering to sort my problem out but I was not happy with the questions being asked and I ended the...
  6. Email will not send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email will not send: My outlook app will not send email. I can receive email but not send. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-will-not-send/c8ea12ed-769b-4ea4-99d1-eb008f889c31
  7. How to send an Email to an Editor

in Windows 10 Support
    How to send an Email to an Editor: I would like to send an Email to a certain website; however, when I click on the link "email editor", I get a blue screen with the message "Choose which account to send the email from." At this point, I don't know how to proceed. Can someone tell me what the next step is?...
  8. sending emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending emails: Have just updated 1903 for windows 10, but I receive emails but cannot send, they just sit in out box. Any suggestions Brian Dodd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/dddd2923-bdcd-46c9-8aac-78dd27e76998
  9. sending emails

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    sending emails: for about 3 weeks I have been unable to send emails on my laptop. However I am still able to receive them. I can send emails via my phone from the same email account tho. So the issue seems to be on my laptop. Have uninstalled and reinstalled this account, but still...
  10. sending email

in Browsers and Email
    sending email: It takes 20+ seconds for my email to leave desktop. For comparison with Ubuntu it takes a split second. Fresh win 10 install. Tks 32892