Windows 10: How to send an email using Cortana?

Discus and support How to send an email using Cortana? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I haven't bothered using Cortana much. In theory, you can ask Cortana to compose and send an email. However, when I say write email / send email or... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Steve C, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Steve C Win User

How to send an email using Cortana?

I haven't bothered using Cortana much. In theory, you can ask Cortana to compose and send an email. However, when I say write email / send email or something similar, Cortana just does a web search on that phrase. I have the Mail app ad Outlook 2010. How do you configure Cortana to send an email using these?

:)

Steve C, Sep 13, 2019
  2. Joan Pin Win User

Sending emails using Cortana is not working

Hi,

Cortana is a digital agent that helps you get things done. For us to better assist you regarding your concern, we suggest that you do the following:

• Use the command, "Hey Cortana, send an email using Outlook" or "Hey Cortana, open Outlook".
    • Make sure to add the names on your Contacts.
    You may also fix the problem with Cortana and Windows Speech Recognition. To do this, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps provided.

We look forward to your response.

Joan Pin, Sep 13, 2019
  3. keith Win User
    Cortana email function

Have set up Cortana in windows 10. Works OK. I ask to send email and it asks for contact name. No contact is listed in drop box list. Cannot send mail. I have functioning Comcast, Outlook and Gmail accounts. How do I establish contacts in Cortana.

keith, Sep 13, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Cortana email function

You need to add the contacts to the 'People' App.

Edwin, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

1. How to send an email using Cortana? - Similar Threads - send email using

2. Sending emails using System.Net.Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending emails using System.Net.Mail: Hi,I am trying to send an email from my Blazor Server app using remote SMTP host. I tested my app by starting debugging in Visual Studio and email is sent. But when I put it on IIS server, locally and remote, email is not sent. I am using the same code, I just published it in...
  3. Sending emails using System.Net.Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sending emails using System.Net.Mail: Hi,I am trying to send an email from my Blazor Server app using remote SMTP host. I tested my app by starting debugging in Visual Studio and email is sent. But when I put it on IIS server, locally and remote, email is not sent. I am using the same code, I just published it in...
  4. Sending emails using System.Net.Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. SENDING EMAIL USING WINDOWS MAIL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SENDING EMAIL USING WINDOWS MAIL: Hi, Up until a few days ago we had no problem using the mail app on our computer, using windows 10. Suddenly it stopped and emails just go and sit in the outbox and a notification appears saying " Unable to access this account ................ You might need to update...
  6. How to send an Email to an Editor

in Windows 10 Support
    How to send an Email to an Editor: I would like to send an Email to a certain website; however, when I click on the link "email editor", I get a blue screen with the message "Choose which account to send the email from." At this point, I don't know how to proceed. Can someone tell me what the next step is?...
  7. How to send multiple emails at once? Using Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    How to send multiple emails at once? Using Outlook: On outlook Is there a way to forward multiple emails at once to someone? I don't see no forward button to do this. I use Firefox. Im on Windows 7 64 bit *Smile. 144667
  8. How to send an email using Cortana?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to send an email using Cortana?: I haven't bothered using Cortana much. In theory, you can ask Cortana to compose and send an email. However, when I say write email / send email or something similar, Cortana just does a web search on that phrase. I have the Mail app ad Outlook 2010. How do you configure...
  9. Sending emails using Mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending emails using Mail app: I have Windows 10 and an old version of Outlook 2007 installed on the pc. I’d like to use only Mail app. In the Settings I have Mail as my default email program. But when I 'send via email' in Word or Explorer, Outlook (2007) always opens. How to send email only using Mail?...
  10. Cortana has stopped sending SMS messages and Emails

in Cortana
    Cortana has stopped sending SMS messages and Emails: Both these functions used to work great, but as of the last (March 2019) update, both have stopped working. When I ask Cortana to send a message or compose an email, it just opens up a web search result. Windows all up to date, troubleshooter finds no problems; I'm beat!...