Windows 10: How to send cmd output results to text file?

Discus and support How to send cmd output results to text file? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What do I need to add here to get the results sent to a text file on desktop? [img] Reason: Missing device in AIMP preferences: [img] Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Callender, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Callender Win User

How to send cmd output results to text file?

What do I need to add here to get the results sent to a text file on desktop?

How to send cmd output results to text file? [​IMG]

Reason: Missing device in AIMP preferences:

How to send cmd output results to text file? [​IMG]

Windows 10 1903

REF: GitHub - dechamps/FlexASIO: A flexible universal ASIO driver that uses the PortAudio sound I/O library. Supports WASAPI (shared and exclusive), KS, DirectSound and MME.

:)

Callender, Dec 27, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Dec 27, 2019
  3. shuggans Win User
    Visual basic text file nightmare

Write to a text file without streamwriter?

Ok. This is the last piece holding me up.
    Is there ANY way I can write to a text file without locking it in use? Im currently using streamwriter- I need a different method to do so. Is this possible? would using a cmd to append a string be the best way, and if so is there a way to do it without causing a CMD window to pop up?? and what are some more alternatives?
    Thanks in advance

shuggans, Dec 27, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

Text -> web based format.

html is just a text file, so you can process it with all your text based processing tools.

another option would be to make a php page that reads the text file and outputs the result

W1zzard, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

1. How to send cmd output results to text file? - Similar Threads - send cmd output

2. How to send Command Output to Text file

in Windows 10 News
    How to send Command Output to Text file: [IMG]Who besides me likes to keep a backup of their work? Microsoft has given an option in all their command-line utilities, Command Prompt, PowerShell, and Windows Terminal to send Command output to a text file. In this post, we will see how that’s done. How to send Command...
  3. How to redirect wmic output to text file from wmic console itself?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to redirect wmic output to text file from wmic console itself?: Here is standard wmic output with cmd or powershellThe output of wmic can be redirected using as follows from cmd or powershell:C:\tmp>wmic /output:out.txt printer list statusC:\tmp>My question: Let say cmd and powershell is not available blocked due to security purpose, is...
  4. How to redirect Windows 10 File Search Result to Text File? (w/o CMD)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to redirect Windows 10 File Search Result to Text File? (w/o CMD): I tried VBScript (thinking Microsoft allows CMD output-redirect) w/o success. My company restrict 3rd party apps. 183507
  5. Hashing in powershell, output to a text file.

in Windows 10 Support
    Hashing in powershell, output to a text file.: I want to hash file with sha512 and output it to txt file, as it doesn't show in powershell, because it is too long! So code is like this. Code: get-filehash "D:\files\OS\Linux\Debian\debian-10.5.0-amd64-netinst.iso" -Algorithm SHA512 c:\test.txt It gives error code like...
  6. Ping test resulted on CMD as "no resources"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ping test resulted on CMD as "no resources": Today I pinged an IP for 3 hours,All the packets were received except 1 packet, It said "no resources",Normally it says request timed out, wondering if anyone can tell me what that 1 lost packet with "no resources" mean 161910
  7. Ping test resulted on CMD as "no resources"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ping test resulted on CMD as "no resources": Today I pinged an IP for 3 hours,All the packets were received except 1 packet,It said "no resources",Normally it says request timed out, wondering if anyone can tell me what that 1 lost packet with "no resources" mean...
  8. Show text result from file search in addition to the file??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Show text result from file search in addition to the file??: I enabled searching through file content and it seems to be working. It currently returns the file that contains the desired item. Is there a way for windows to also show a preview of the found phrase in the file and not just show the file? ex: when you search on google and...
  9. Printer is sending output to a file (.prn)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer is sending output to a file (.prn): Printer is sending output to a file (.prn) How to change to print? I just updated to Win10 ver 1903. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-sending-output-to-a-file/6559f7a8-8bbd-4d59-b644-c4052dc48a3e
  10. Outputting Directories To Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Outputting Directories To Text: i am trying to create a text file with a list of directories, but having troubles because i can't get as specific as i would like. Code: dir /s /b /ad /on > filename.txt[/quote] and some programs i have tried aren't getting what i want exactly 1. the root directory...