Windows 10: How to send files from my desktop to laptop??????

Discus and support How to send files from my desktop to laptop?????? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I wish to upgrade my desktop to windows 10 pro 64 bit from windows 10 pro 32 bit . So I wish to send my 100gb files from desktop to laptop. How can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JJP.1, Sep 17, 2019.

1. JJP.1 Win User

How to send files from my desktop to laptop??????

I wish to upgrade my desktop to windows 10 pro 64 bit from windows 10 pro 32 bit .

So I wish to send my 100gb files from desktop to laptop.

How can I send?????

My desktop doesn't show nearby sharing.....

I didn't know whether my desktop's motherboard support Wi-Fi and Bluetooth??????

My motherboard: AsusHow to send files from my desktop to laptop?????? :p5G41T-M LX. Motherboard modelHow to send files from my desktop to laptop?????? :p5QPL-AM

Processor:Intel:E5700

Please check my desktop's info and tell me whether it supports Bluetooth and Wi-Fi or not????????

Also, how can I send my files from my desktop to laptop??????

:)

JJP.1, Sep 17, 2019
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Sep 17, 2019
  3. 56Kruiser Win User
    Laptop updated to 1809. Can't get WOL to send out...

Not sure the topic is exactly accurate. Here's the story:

• Have been successful sending WOL to 2 other PCs in the house
    • Had problems with laptop and sent to HP. They upgraded it to 1809
    • Now when I send WOL packets the other PCs will not wake up

Given that it was working fine on those PCs before, and the noted changes are to the PC sending the packet, I'm assuming that my sending PC needs something configured.

My searches on WOL only find stuff about setting it up on the remote PC so it will wake up.

Any suggestions about why my sending PC is not sending?

56Kruiser, Sep 17, 2019
  4. OK2LA Win User

Windows 10 Send to Desktop as Shortcut is missing

All we have to do is drag the app to the desktop...Voila!

OK2LA, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

1. How to send files from my desktop to laptop?????? - Similar Threads - send files desktop

2. how to send an email from my explorer files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to send an email from my explorer files?: need to send an email from my explorer files , there is this message that i need to make an association from my existing email, how ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-send-an-email-from-my-explorer-files/920f3ce3-6973-4457-9380-1e4be5ec96ef
  3. how to send an email from my explorer files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to send an email from my explorer files?: need to send an email from my explorer files , there is this message that i need to make an association from my existing email, how ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-send-an-email-from-my-explorer-files/920f3ce3-6973-4457-9380-1e4be5ec96ef
  4. Is it possible to delete files from a laptop but not the desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to delete files from a laptop but not the desktop?: I have recently gotten a new laptop. I set it up with my Microsoft email like one would. However, I soon later realized all of the files from my desktop are also on my new laptop. The thing is, I don't want these files, as most of them are my parents. I would like to keep the...
  5. Is it possible to delete files from a laptop but not the desktop?

Is it possible to delete files from a laptop but not the desktop?: I have recently gotten a new laptop. I set it up with my Microsoft email like one would. However, I soon later realized all of the files from my desktop are also on my new laptop. The thing is, I don't want these files, as most of them are my parents. I would like to keep the...
  6. Gmail sending from laptop

Gmail sending from laptop: Since Windows 10 updated automatically last week, when I try to email from my laptop I get a message saying 'couldnt sent message' not exact wording} and the option to 'dismiss'. No sign of mail in drafts. Then when I open the draft file on my Android phone the message is...
  7. SENDING TEXTS FROM MY LAPTOP FROM WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    SENDING TEXTS FROM MY LAPTOP FROM WINDOWS 10: HOW do I SEND TEXTS FROM MY LAPTOP USING WINDOWS 10 - I HAVE AN iPHONE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-texts-from-my-laptop-from-windows-10/a70d01ba-cb8e-4700-a4a9-979a8b7275e0
  8. how to stop my desktop and laptop from syncing?

how to stop my desktop and laptop from syncing?: I have always had a laptop and desktop with the same 'windows' sign in, using windows 10 home. I have since replaced the desktop with a refurbished windows 10 computer and now I cannot figure out how stop them from syncing. Whatever I put on or take something off of the...
  9. having problems sending email from my laptop

having problems sending email from my laptop: When I send emails (icloud.com)from my laptop they are not sent and I get the following email : "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no...
  10. Send pictures from my desktop to an email address...HOW TO DO

Send pictures from my desktop to an email address...HOW TO DO: Plain and simple...how do I send a picture from my desktop to an email address..... I have WIN 10 .. and get a message that there is no program installed to allow this..???...