Windows 10: How to send "FROM" a connected account in Outlook 2019?

Discus and support How to send "FROM" a connected account in Outlook 2019? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I am having an issue sending from a connected account in Outlook 2019 client. I have a free Outlook.com email address that has connected accounts... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Floob, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Floob Win User

How to send "FROM" a connected account in Outlook 2019?

I am having an issue sending from a connected account in Outlook 2019 client.
    I have a free Outlook.com email address that has connected accounts successfully sending and receiving from/to it.
    One of the connected accounts is set to be my default account (as opposed to an alias etc..).
    If I send an email from outlook.com web interface it correctly and successfully sends as the default connected account.
    If I send an email from the iOS Outlook app, it can (once chosen as default from the list - only needs setting once) correctly and successfully sends as the default connected account.
    However, there seems to be no option in Outlook 2019 (Windows) client to send emails from this default connected account.
    In Outlook 2019 it simply shows the Outlook.com email address, and there is no option to choose a connected account (default or otherwise).
    I can of course manually type a "from" address, but this just arrives as "on behalf of" and I would have to select this each time, so its really not a solution. Also, I do not wish to set up a separate POP or IMAP account in Outlook 2019 for this connected account because it would then not store my sent items in outlook.com, and it would generally be duplicating configs.
    Does anyone else have this issue, or is it just me?

I'm using Win 10 Home 2004 if that helps.

:)

Floob, Oct 5, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    How to send "FROM" a connected account in Outlook 2019? [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Oct 5, 2020
  4. How to send "FROM" a connected account in Outlook 2019?

Outlook 2013 Error 0x800CCC13 Cannot connect to the network

Since upgrading to Windows 10 I cannot send email from Outlook 2013. Mail stays in the Outbox, and I get: Error 0x800CCC13 Cannot connect to the network

• I've run ScanPST and fixed some errors
    • Tried starting Outlook in Safe Mode (Run | Outlook /safe)
    • Turned off Windows Firewall
    Still can't send.

However, doing a test Send and Receive from the Outlook Account Settings did work.

nigelmercier, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

How to send "FROM" a connected account in Outlook 2019?

1. How to send "FROM" a connected account in Outlook 2019? - Similar Threads - send connected account

2. Outlook 2019 connecting to gmail account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019 connecting to gmail account: Currently I set up my gmail account to "store and forward" to my internet provider, which is connect to my Outlook 2016 via POP3. I am now setting up Outlook 2019 and want to connect to gmail directly. 1. Will my gmail account continue to work as before, i.e. incoming mails...
  3. Outlook 2019 connecting to gmail account

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook 2019 connecting to gmail account: Currently I set up my gmail account to "store and forward" to my internet provider, which is connect to my Outlook 2016 via POP3. I am now setting up Outlook 2019 and want to connect to gmail directly. 1. Will my gmail account continue to work as before, i.e. incoming mails...
  4. Outlook 2019

Outlook 2019: Is it possible to have Outlook 2019 and Excel 2016 on same computer? 170340
  5. Outlook Client can't send gmail messages from @outlook

Outlook Client can't send gmail messages from @outlook: This is kind of confusing to explain, and because of that I can't find anything online about it. Years ago I forwarded my gmail account to an outlook account and then I could set the @gmail.com address as the default "from" email address when using outlook, both online and...
  6. Outlook 2019 Gmail account addition issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 2019 Gmail account addition issue: Issue : we couldnt create the outlook data file. make sure the disk youre saving to isnt full or write-protected and that the file isnt being used [ATTACH]...
  7. emails from gmail to outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    emails from gmail to outlook 2019: how to trasfer emails from gmail to outlook 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-from-gmail-to-outlook-2019/fc22acc7-8dd2-48fb-a58b-2c0a3c43d39a
  8. Import pst without connecting an e-mail account (Outlook 2019)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Import pst without connecting an e-mail account (Outlook 2019): I want to import the .pst file of my old PC (Win 7, Outlook 2010) on my new PC (Win 10, Outlook 2019). You used to be able to do that by simply copying the .pst file into the "AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Outlook" folder but it seems like it doesn't work like that anymore....
  9. 2019 Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2019 Outlook: I had 365 and just needed Outlook Office - I tried to contact Microsoft and got an outside company who said they were affiliated with Microsoft they installed 2019 and McAfee Security Now I cannot get my calendar to connect my appointments in my I Phone (which I had with...
  10. Outlook 2019

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook 2019: After Windows 10 Feature Update 1903, Outlook has been crashing when trying to attach a file. This has been going on for a few weeks now. I have tried running the Office fix as well as offloading the app and then re-installing. Has anyone seen this on other computers or know...