Windows 10: how to send gmail on window 10 email?

Discus and support how to send gmail on window 10 email? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to send an email attachment to someone who has a gmail address from window 10 email.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamesCheives, May 18, 2020.

1. how to send gmail on window 10 email?

I am trying to send an email attachment to someone who has a gmail address from window 10 email.

:)

JamesCheives, May 18, 2020
  2. FrankS Win User

gmail problem

Hi
    I have several gmail accounts and can sign into Chrome with each except for one.
    When I attempt to sign in with the problem account it tells me that the password is incorrect.
    Using Gmail's account recovery & 2 factor authentication gmail sends a verification code to my phone (which I receive).
    The next step is to enter the verification code into account recovery which it accepts.
    It then states that it will send a code to my recovery email address.
    However, I don't receive the email.
    I've attempted using a different recovery email address with no luck.
    Now the email account is working since it receives (& sends) emails daily (vial Mailbird).
    It's just not possible to sign into Chrome with it.
    Any suggestions?

FrankS, May 18, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    You can now send emails as attachments in Google Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Send emails as attachments in Gmail

Brink, May 18, 2020
  4. FrankS Win User

how to send gmail on window 10 email?

gmail problem

Thanks. Yup, I tried those. I never use the browser to save passwords - use Lastpass. It only has the incorrect password listed.
    According to gmail the password was changed 7 months ago.
    What is frustrating is that although I use two factor authentification & although the phone number is correct (I receive a text with the code) & the recovery email address is valid, gmail does not send me the reset email. I checked the spam list etc but no joy.
    As I say, the email is working - I receive mail to it & can send from it. It's working on both Desktop PC & tablet.
    Hey Ho, I'll just have to work round it, remove any accounts associated with it & eventually get rid.
    Thanks for your suggestions.

FrankS, May 18, 2020
Thema:

how to send gmail on window 10 email?

1. how to send gmail on window 10 email? - Similar Threads - send gmail window

2. Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts: Suddenly, I am unable to send email to gmail accounts ... error message from Windows: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too...
  3. Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts: Suddenly, I am unable to send email to gmail accounts ... error message from Windows: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too...
  4. Windows 11 and Gmail? How to send emails though other Windows Apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and Gmail? How to send emails though other Windows Apps?: Okay. Was forcibly upgraded to WIndows 11.I do not use Outlook. But I do use the other apps in my MS 365 subscription. For email, I use Gmail in my browser.HOWEVER, when I am in any other app on my PC not browser-based apps and I want to "share" via email in that app - there...
  5. Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL: Hello,Recently a couple of my staffs having problems on sending email to Gmail while we use the Windows 10 Mail app. It was working perfectly in the past. Roughly few months ago. At the same PCs, we do have Outlook installed as well. This is because we need to handle quite a...
  6. Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL

Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL: Hello,Recently a couple of my staffs having problems on sending email to Gmail while we use the Windows 10 Mail app. It was working perfectly in the past. Roughly few months ago. At the same PCs, we do have Outlook installed as well. This is because we need to handle quite a...
  7. Verification Code Email Will Not Send to Gmail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verification Code Email Will Not Send to Gmail: My Computer recently updated and wants me to reset my pin. I connect myself to the internet, and go through the steps to set it up. I enter the correct password to my account and then it says that it needs to verify with my secondary email. I enter my email correctly I...
  8. Windows 10 Mail BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts

Windows 10 Mail BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts: I regularly send emails using BCC to approx. 20 email accounts. I have never had a problem with this in Outlook or anywhere else. On Windows 10 Mail I have realised that the BCC fails to deliver the email at all to any gmail recipient - no error message, they just seem to be...
  9. Gmail: outgoing emails not sending

Gmail: outgoing emails not sending: HI There! I have just got a new laptop and whilst emails arrive into my Gmail account, outgoing ones are saved as drafts with a send error message about the addresses or size of the message. Neither are inappropriate. I am sure this is a school girl error and would be so...
  10. Cant send email with Mail app windows 10 gmail account

Cant send email with Mail app windows 10 gmail account: Hello there, i installed my gmail account to the windows 10 mail app and it is working correctly in the sence of recieving emails. i can read them and so far it is working correctly, but when i try to send an email, its not leaving my mail account. insteed of sending it, i...