Windows 10: how to send money to bill gates to unlock my computer? or how to get back windows 7?

Discus and support how to send money to bill gates to unlock my computer? or how to get back windows 7? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; bill gates call me and ask for 3000 to unlock computer for not pay for windows 10.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FRED at, May 4, 2019.

1. FRED at Win User

how to send money to bill gates to unlock my computer? or how to get back windows 7?

bill gates call me and ask for 3000 to unlock computer for not pay for windows 10.

:)

FRED at, May 4, 2019
  2. Gabi_user Win User

Video of Bill Gates and Sonya asking for money to use Windows 10 as a service

I am getting video of Bill Gates and Sonya asking for money to use Windows 10 as a service. I read lips and the video is real. I saw another topic about this but my is real since they could not synch the lips with the subtitles. Please help me. I do have
    money to pay for Windows 10 service. How do I get Windows 7 back in order not to pay a Windows 10 service fee? Thanks.

Gabi_user, May 4, 2019
  3. Bill Gates Retires From Microsoft

And what would have been bad? Imagine if the resources put into Windows were put into Unix.

WOW

Anyways, didn't this already happen, like several years ago?; where he stepped down and only stayed on in a small part?

Guess not.

newconroer, May 4, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

how to send money to bill gates to unlock my computer? or how to get back windows 7?

Bill Gates Retires From Microsoft

The founder and head of Microsoft, the world's largest software company Bill Gates steps down on Friday. One of the richest men in the world, Gates will now work full time for his charitable organization The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

The 52-year-old will continue to be chairman though, but will only retain a nominal role in the software empire. He is still is the biggest shareholder of the company and his 8.7 per cent stake in Microsoft is worth about 23 billion dollars.

Gates authored the personal computer revolution three decades ago when he founded Microsoft along with his friend Paul Allen.

Microsoft released a commemorative video paying tribute to Bill's service to the company, titled "Bill Gates: Looking back, Moving Ahead". It can be watched on the company's website here.

btarunr, May 4, 2019
Thema:

1. how to send money to bill gates to unlock my computer? or how to get back windows 7? - Similar Threads - send money bill

2. How to unlock my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock my computer: I have been waiting more than 2 hours after the next message “This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shut downs. use a different sign-in option or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and the n try again “ I really don’t...
  3. How to unlock my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock my computer: I have been waiting more than 2 hours after the next message “This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shut downs. use a different sign-in option or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and the n try again “ I really don’t...
  4. How to unlock the alphabet keys or get back into my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock the alphabet keys or get back into my account?: I’m locked out of my computer and I’m trying to do the recovery key to get going again however, my alphabet keys are not working. Only the numbers. How do I unlock the alphabet keys?...
  5. How to unlock the alphabet keys or get back into my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock the alphabet keys or get back into my account?: I’m locked out of my computer and I’m trying to do the recovery key to get going again however, my alphabet keys are not working. Only the numbers. How do I unlock the alphabet keys?...
  6. How to unlock the alphabet keys or get back into my account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. how to get money back to minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get money back to minecraft windows 10 edition: how to get money back to minecraft windows 10 edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-money-back-to-minecraft-windows-10/3adfa54c-391a-4507-96e7-fb8def81c27a
  8. is bill gates a paedophile?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is bill gates a paedophile?: is bill a nonce, paedophile, kiddy fiddler???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-bill-gates-a-paedophile/8a5ece2e-1de3-4467-aca9-0bcc168f9583
  9. How to get back to Windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get back to Windows 7: Hi there. So I upgraded our son's Fizzbook Spin (basically a touch screen Eee PC) from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10. I used the Microsoft download to usb and upgraded that way. Had done a full back up and system image of Windows 7 beforehand. It all worked perfectly,...
  10. Bill Gates at 60: A look back - Happy Birthday Bill

in Windows 10 News
    Bill Gates at 60: A look back - Happy Birthday Bill: Happy birthday, Bill Bill Gates -- founder of Microsoft, the world’s richest man, and a philanthropist for the ages -- will celebrate his 60th birthday on Oct. 28. He doesn’t look a day over 50. To commemorate the occasion, we’ve put together a collection of Bill Gates...