Windows 10: How to send multiple emails at once? Using Outlook

Discus and support How to send multiple emails at once? Using Outlook in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; On outlook Is there a way to forward multiple emails at once to someone? I don't see no forward button to do this. I use Firefox. Im on Windows 7 64... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by TechSeven, Nov 18, 2019.

1. TechSeven Win User

How to send multiple emails at once? Using Outlook

On outlook Is there a way to forward multiple emails at once to someone?

I don't see no forward button to do this.

I use Firefox.
    Im on Windows 7 64 bit *Smile.

:)

TechSeven, Nov 18, 2019

2. Outlook 2010 sends out multiple copies of an email w/attachment

All of a sudden after an update MS Outlook 2010 has started sending out multiple copies of an email when there is an attachment. So I send an email with one or more attachments and MS Outlook sends between three and eight emails to the recipient. I have talked with MS Support - 2 different Techs and all they can offer is to delete the email in the "OUTBOX". Fine whether I delete it or not, it has sent 3 to 8 emails to my recipient instead of 1. MS Support doesn't have a clue what to do except I am supposed to delete all my emails in Outlook and re enter them. Done that before and lost all the data in the account. The backups would not load from the backup. Suggestions, Comments, HaHa's or whatever. Thanks Stu

theaudioanalyst, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Nov 18, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

Outlook vs godaddy email

outlook = best

you define send and receive groups that optionally send and/or receive email in certain intervals.
    or just press f9 to send&receive

W1zzard, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

1. How to send multiple emails at once? Using Outlook - Similar Threads - send multiple emails

2. How to get my Outlook to send emails?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to get my Outlook to send emails?: I purchased a new Dell Latitude laptop. Linked my email in Outlook. Now receives email to my account in OUtlook but won't send emails. What do I need to do to get the program to send emails....
  3. Outlook 2007 receives emails but won't send over wifi. Multiple email

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2007 receives emails but won't send over wifi. Multiple email: Not sure if this has to the latest Win10 2004 update a few days ago or not. I have been using MS Outlook for many years with Cox.net and have no problems getting email from the cox mail server to Outlook. I have not changed any ports or anything else. All works fine on my...
  4. SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK: OK how do I get Windows10 to let me send emails through outlook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  5. using outlook to send emails from sage program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    using outlook to send emails from sage program: i have been using outlook sending invoices etc direct from my sage software. Then it stopped working and i get a generic com error message. sage have checked the settings and they are correct. what can i do to solve this problem. thanks for any help....
  6. Sending multiple emails

Sending multiple emails: I want to send multiple emails as attachments to a single email addressee. I've highlighted the emails I wish to send and then pressed Ctrl+F, but nothing happens. I don't seem to have a Home menu either to click Forward. Here is a screenshot of my outlook account:...
  7. Outlook Email Sending on WiFi

Outlook Email Sending on WiFi: There's an issue sending email while on WiFi from Outlook Pro Plus 2016. If I am plugged into the network it works GREAT. As soon as I unplug network and go into WiFi connection, Outlook generates the following error: Sending reported error (0x800CCC0F): 'The connection...
  8. outlook - trouble sending an email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook - trouble sending an email: Several times recently after composing an email and attaching several attachments, I received this message: "The operation failed. The messaging interfaces have returned an unknown error. If the message persists, restart Outlook". I have an email I am trying to send right...
  9. Sending emails via Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Sending emails via Outlook: Outlook appeared at first to be working perfectly until I tried to send an email. It will not leave the outbox and I get the following message. Sending' reported error (0x800CCC13) : 'Cannot connect to the network. Verify your network connection or modem.' All tests work...
  10. Outlook 2010 sends out multiple copies of an email w/attachment

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 sends out multiple copies of an email w/attachment: All of a sudden after an update MS Outlook 2010 has started sending out multiple copies of an email when there is an attachment. So I send an email with one or more attachments and MS Outlook sends between three and eight emails to the recipient. I have talked with MS Support...