Windows 10: HOW TO SEND ONE EXCEL FILE WITHOUT CONVERTING AS MSI IN WHATSAPP WEB IN WINDOWS 10

Discus and support HOW TO SEND ONE EXCEL FILE WITHOUT CONVERTING AS MSI IN WHATSAPP WEB IN WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I tries to send an excel file through Whatsapp Web its automatically converting as msi and warning with you may not ..... How to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JAYARAM R, Oct 2, 2019.

1. JAYARAM R Win User

HOW TO SEND ONE EXCEL FILE WITHOUT CONVERTING AS MSI IN WHATSAPP WEB IN WINDOWS 10

When I tries to send an excel file through Whatsapp Web its automatically converting as msi and warning with you may not .....

How to fix this?

:)

JAYARAM R, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Lazzer408 Win User

I need to convert Quattro pro files to windows Office 2007

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/ha010448731033.aspx

Install the Quattro Pro 5.0 converter
    To install the converter for Quattro Pro versions 1.0 through 5.0 for Windows, do the following:

Click Start on the Windows taskbar, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
    Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
    Click the name of the Microsoft Office 2000 or Microsoft Excel 2000 program that you have, and then click Add/Remove.
    Click Add or Remove Features, and locate the Quattro Pro 5.0 Converter under Microsoft Excel for Windows.
    Click Run From My Computer to install the converter to your hard disk.
    Click Update Now.
    Open a Quattro Pro file
    To open a Quattro Pro file in Excel, follow these steps:

Click Open on the File menu.
    In the Look in list, click the drive or folder that contains the file you want to open, and then locate the folder that contains the file.
    In the Files of type list, click Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) if your files are from Quattro Pro for Windows versions 1.0 through 5.0, or click Quattro Pro/DOS Files (*.wq1). The former requires installation of the converter, as outlined above, before it appears in the list.
    Double-click the file you want to open.
    Notes

You cannot save files in the Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) format. If you open one of these files and make changes to it, you can save changes by saving as a Microsoft Excel Workbook (*.xls) or in another spreadsheet format.
    You can save changes in the Quattro Pro/DOS format, but changes made using features that are unique to Excel may be lost.

or

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP052538431033.aspx

You can open a file created in another program, such as Lotus 1-2-3 or Quattro Pro, in Microsoft Excel the same way you would open an Excel file. You can then save the file in its original file format or as an Excel workbook using the standard Excel save commands. Files saved as Excel workbooks might not retain all of their original formatting, and features and formatting of an Excel workbook might not be available in other programs.

Lazzer408, Oct 2, 2019
  3. tater1955 Win User

The link says for Office 2000 and 2003. Will this work for 2007?

tater1955, Oct 2, 2019
  4. tater1955 Win User

HOW TO SEND ONE EXCEL FILE WITHOUT CONVERTING AS MSI IN WHATSAPP WEB IN WINDOWS 10

But does it work for Office 2007?

tater1955, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

1. HOW TO SEND ONE EXCEL FILE WITHOUT CONVERTING AS MSI IN WHATSAPP WEB IN WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - SEND EXCEL FILE

2. How to Convert a PDF file to Excel version 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Convert a PDF file to Excel version 2016: I have a PDF file which contains a table of many entries which I require totals for each columnI have Excel 2016 and I wish to convert the PDF file to Excel so that I can work with the dataI understand this function available in Adobe purchased copy .I would appreciate any...
  3. How to Convert a PDF file to Excel version 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Convert a PDF file to Excel version 2016: I have a PDF file which contains a table of many entries which I require totals for each columnI have Excel 2016 and I wish to convert the PDF file to Excel so that I can work with the dataI understand this function available in Adobe purchased copy .I would appreciate any...
  4. Whatsapp Web

Whatsapp Web: Whatsapp Web is prompting me to update Chrome, which I have done, but repeats this prompt when I go to the site. Anyone else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-web/bf600c88-1a63-4c35-b3fe-eba326dd6f53
  5. Whatsapp for Web

Whatsapp for Web: I have installed Whatsapp for web but it is not listed in my apps. How do I load it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-for-web/d80c0e7d-6a78-4b42-a8c1-47eae19c9d31
  6. How do you convert a 'Numbers' file to an 'Excel' file?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do you convert a 'Numbers' file to an 'Excel' file?: How do you convert a 'Numbers' file to an 'Excel' file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-convert-a-numbers-file-to-an-excel-file/89be5e75-53c5-455a-9209-fdcc3d19f2ec
  7. Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop: Hello. Last night 05-14-2020 an update from microsoft was automatically installed on my laptop. Since then, WhatsApp Web is no longer opening. Even the WhatsApp web page is not opening either. I tried using the WhatsApp Desktop App but it doesn´t show the QR Code. I´ve...
  8. Files sending over Whatsapp.

Files sending over Whatsapp.: The same question Whenever I attach an Office Doc (Word, PowerPoint or Excel) to Whatsapp Web, the file is automatically converted into a Zip file. People I send messages to are unable to open the file (esp on their phones). I want the files to remain as doc, xls or ppt...
  9. My Excel Files converting as msi in whatsapp web while sending to one

My Excel Files converting as msi in whatsapp web while sending to one: When I tries to send Excel File through Whatsapp Web its automatically converting .msi and when it tries to open you may not proper app to open this type./... How to fix this...
  10. Sending files in Whatsapp Web not possible anymore?

in Browsers and Email
    Sending files in Whatsapp Web not possible anymore?: Lately, when dragging any file to a chat in Whatsapp Web (which is opened in Edge) to send it, it says that the file is not supported. It used to work normally. Restarting and logging off/in Whatsapp Web doesn't fix this. I prefer to use Whatsapp Web above the standalone...