Windows 10: How to send out email inside a website?

Discus and support How to send out email inside a website? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My friend has built a website for me and there is a section where the visitor can leave me message or questions. It's supposed that when they hit on... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tsw88, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Tsw88 Win User

How to send out email inside a website?

My friend has built a website for me and there is a section where the visitor can leave me message or questions. It's supposed that when they hit on the "submit" button the message should be sent to my email box.

I personally have NO web building knowledge, but he does, he is also able to implement a SMTP server, he wants me to ask you guy if there is any SMTP service? I've asked him if Gmail or Hotmail can be used but he said there is some restrictions and then I am not quite sure what he said.

Any comment advice is welcome. Thanks.

:)

Tsw88, Apr 16, 2019
  2. linda f Win User

Having trouble with emails sent directly from a website

Hmmmm....Maybe I'm assuming that it is bringing up an Outlook email. In the comic website...Gocomics.com it opens a blank email, but I am able to put the first letter of the email address and the rest pops up, so I'm also assuming it is Outlook because it is using my contacts list. On other websites it just asks for the email address I want to send it to.

It is not Outlook the app or Windows 10 mail. Yes, you assume correctly, regular outlook.com accessed through my browser.

linda f, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Cannot send emails in Outlook 2013 Windows 10

Hi Barry,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What type of email account are you working on? Is it POP3, IMAP or Exchange server email account?

• Are you referring to Outlook Mail Client or website?

• Is it specific to a particular email?
    Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

As your email are stuck in Outbox folder, try to move it or delete it and then try sending emails and verify the result.

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to start Outlook in safe mode following the below mentioned instructions and see if it helps:

1. Hold Windows key +
    R

2. Copy and paste, or type the following command in the Open box, and then press
    Enter:

Outlook /safe

Note: There is space between Outlook and /

If Outlook safe works, disable the add-ins and check.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Errors sending or receiving email and try the troubleshooting steps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/outlook/errors-sending-mail

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on Outlook FAQ.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/outlook-help

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 16, 2019
  4. How to send out email inside a website?

Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

How to send out email inside a website?

1. How to send out email inside a website? - Similar Threads - send email inside

2. How to prevent unauthorized email to send out of my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent unauthorized email to send out of my account?: According to Microsoft official weekly reports email, my account sends repetitive emails to a gmail address allnewinvoices. I have changed my password but is there a way to find the macro that seems to find emails in my account with the words invoice and that seems to forward...
  3. How to prevent unauthorized email to send out of my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to prevent unauthorized email to send out of my account?: According to Microsoft official weekly reports email, my account sends repetitive emails to a gmail address allnewinvoices. I have changed my password but is there a way to find the macro that seems to find emails in my account with the words invoice and that seems to forward...
  4. Error sending out emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error sending out emails: I use Thunderbird as my email client. Since mid October I have been experiencing intermittent send errors when I try and send out a mail message. It's a SMTP timeout error. I can send out just fine and then 15 minutes later I keep getting this SMTP timeout error. I can try...
  5. Error sending out emails

Error sending out emails: I use Thunderbird as my email client. Since mid October I have been experiencing intermittent send errors when I try and send out a mail message. It's a SMTP timeout error. I can send out just fine and then 15 minutes later I keep getting this SMTP timeout error. I can try...
  6. Help sending email from a "Contact" link at a website

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help sending email from a "Contact" link at a website: I use several email programs but this is not about sending email from any of them. I need help at a website which has a "Contact" button but when I click it I get is a blank blue page asking me to "Choose Which Account to Send The Email From" and a box saying "Cancel". I am...
  7. Email will not send

Email will not send: My outlook app will not send email. I can receive email but not send. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-will-not-send/c8ea12ed-769b-4ea4-99d1-eb008f889c31
  8. How to send an Email to an Editor

in Browsers and Email
    How to send an Email to an Editor: I would like to send an Email to a certain website; however, when I click on the link "email editor", I get a blue screen with the message "Choose which account to send the email from." At this point, I don't know how to proceed. Can someone tell me what the next step is?...
  9. How to send an Email to an Editor

in Windows 10 Support
    How to send an Email to an Editor: I would like to send an Email to a certain website; however, when I click on the link "email editor", I get a blue screen with the message "Choose which account to send the email from." At this point, I don't know how to proceed. Can someone tell me what the next step is?...
  10. Send out emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send out emails: I cannot send out emails, when I do they come back sayng recipients email provider rejected it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-out-emails/5ad31789-7004-42e4-a764-2be08cd51a31