Windows 10: How to send out some pictures please....

Discus and support How to send out some pictures please.... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [Desktop Dell Inspiron 560 4gb RAM; high speed cable; MS Windows10 64bit; Windows Live Mail 2012(awful!!!); MS Word Pro 2003; Mozilla Firefox; Avast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Adela, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Adela Win User

How to send out some pictures please....

[Desktop Dell Inspiron 560 4gb RAM; high speed cable; MS Windows10 64bit; Windows Live Mail 2012(awful!!!); MS Word Pro 2003; Mozilla Firefox; Avast AV; Windows Media Player; Adobe Reader; Adobe flash Player]

Would someone kindly help me how to send some photos I received, to other persons please?

One group of photos I received was as a slide gallery. And I want to send only certain ones from this group, not the entire group.

The other group I received came as attachment.

I want to send them out to certain other people.

Thanks so very much for any help.

:)

Adela, Jul 20, 2016
  2. marwankov Win User

I really need help with my bluetooth

Ive been going mad trying to figure out how can i send media files like songs and videos via bluetooth with my n900..i only know how to send pictures so if anybody knows how to send music or videos via bluetooth please let me know..

thx

marwankov, Jul 20, 2016
  3. sending pictures taken on a 6230i to another phone

Hi

i have taken some pictures tried to send them they get to my out box and when the try to sedn i get an error message saying multimedia failed

What do i need to buy or do to send photos to another phone please ?

anita

anitadb---01, Jul 20, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

By Send them out, do you mean by Email? What is your Email client? Is it through your Internet Service Provider? Or is it an online Email, like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Live mail etc?
    If you received a picture as an attachment, you can save those pictures and then attach them to your own Email to send to your friends.
    If you got pictures in a Slide Show, which program opened this slide show? If it is something like PowerPoint then you would need to save the power point presentation then open the presentation and then save individual pictures from it, then you can attach those pictures in your own email.

spunk, Jul 20, 2016
  5. Adela Win User
    By Send them out, do you mean by Email? What is your Email client? Is it through your Internet Service Provider? Or is it an online Email, like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Live mail etc?
    Yes, by email. I have WLMail client. I think the person who sent it to me used “wetransfer”. I tried to get info from them but it’s so difficult where they don’t explain anything.

If you received a picture as an attachment, you can save those pictures and then attach them to your own Email to send to your friends.

Oh thank you, this is easy and I’ll try it. But the attachment is showing all 11 pics, so where do I click to save them as attachments? And...one by one?

If you got pictures in a Slide Show, which program opened this slide show?

The person who sent me the Slide Show used the “wetransfer” site and I was able to open them by downloading it. I went to wetransfer.com to ask but couldn’t find anywhere a response among their answers. Hence I came here.

If it is something like PowerPoint then you would need to save the power point presentation then open the presentation and then save individual pictures from it, then you can attach those pictures in your own email.

I don’t use PowerPoint.
    Thank you again!

Adela, Jul 20, 2016
  6. caperjack Win User
    when i get a group of picture in a slid show ,i just right click on one and i get an option to save,or save as just i save them to my picture folder,and it save all the pictures in the slide show ,then i can do as i please with them indivutally ,when i get them as attachments,i do the same thing ,right click the attachment and save to to mypictures folder ,,i think most email programs work fairly close the same way ,, i use windows live mail ,and office outlook and outlook.com.

edit - correction ,with the slide show ,I have to right click save as all pictures ,,sorry for the error

caperjack, Jul 20, 2016
  7. Adela Win User
    Thank you caperjack! With the pics that came as slideshow I won't have a problem because when I first got them I automatically saved them in “Downloads”, so when from another site I’m asked to upload them, I’ll be able to do it.

Now it is with the ones that came as attachment that I have the problem. I followed your good advice to right click and choose “save as”, but in the little narrow window below it shows to save to “C:\Users\\Downloads” so I saved it and....cant find it in “downloads” where I nicely saved the other slidshow, nor anywhere else. Since I tried it several times, I must have several copies of this all over my computer, lol! Oh yes I also tried saving it to “Pictures” and still don’t see it.

Happen to know what I’m doing wrong? (Windows Live Mail I’m going to have to dump soon as it’s incredibly riddled with errors of all kinds...but this is for another thread...) *Smile

Thanks again!

P.S. I have to leave now, but as soon as I come back I’ll keep trying...I won’t let the computer beat me! lol!

Adela, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to send out some pictures please.... - Similar Threads - send pictures please

2. how to send pictures and videos to someone elses ipad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to send pictures and videos to someone elses ipad: I purchased a new iPad Air 5th generation for my 82 yr old mother, which I set up with her own apple IDI would like to be able to share/send her pictures and videos, with the most easiest way for her to view them as she is unfamiliar with tech devices.Ideally I would like to...
  3. How do you send multiple pictures in an email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you send multiple pictures in an email?: How do you send multiple pictures in an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-send-multiple-pictures-in-an-email/18b74bab-4e96-47c5-b68f-933dfd4c606c
  4. Please send this to JosefLBohorquez

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please send this to JosefLBohorquez: I can't seem to reply to any questions you ask. Please message me on discord instead: Sevn#9118 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-send-this-to-joseflbohorquez/aa249835-2981-4a57-8c6c-405f10305541
  5. Please send this to JosefLBohorquez

Please send this to JosefLBohorquez: I can't seem to reply to any questions you ask. Please message me on discord instead: Sevn#9118 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-send-this-to-joseflbohorquez/aa249835-2981-4a57-8c6c-405f10305541
  6. Missing paste picture in outlook after sending out

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Missing paste picture in outlook after sending out: I used to be able to use Snip and Sketch a picture, paste it into outlook and then send it. The recipients are able to receive the email with the screen shot of the picture. Now it does not work, I check with recipients (it just shown blank white box) and even my sent folder...
  7. Please send help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please send help: Hello gamers! I need your help. Last night my PC BSoD'd and gave stop code VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. It was basically midnight so I said "eh. I'll look at it tomorrow." Now whenever I'm trying to boot it up, it gives me Stop Code 0xc000021a. I can't boot into recovery...
  8. Sending a file folder of pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending a file folder of pictures: I have 3 pictures that I placed in a file folder. How do I send it to someone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-a-file-folder-of-pictures/0bbb7093-ac80-40d7-9f70-93bf571340dd
  9. Pictures wont send on skype

Pictures wont send on skype: im trying to send someone pictures on skype. they seam like they send but when i click of the window and click back to it i end up with a greay box with a picture frame looking thing in it and the pic has dissaped. ive tried rebooting, reinstalling and deleting the appdata...
  10. Sending pictures to an existing CDR

in Windows 10 Support
    Sending pictures to an existing CDR: I used XP for almost fourteen years without a problem. Now that I have windows10 I haven't been able to add pictures to exist8ing cd's. No problems with data or music. I also cannot view the picture CD's. I double click burn to disc but nothing happens. I get a list but no...