Windows 10: How to send photos from Google Pictures to Microsoft photos

Discus and support How to send photos from Google Pictures to Microsoft photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi to all, I'm fairly incompetent with my Windows 10, so I found a set of photos from years ago in Google photos and want to combine them in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stellysue, Jan 26, 2019.

1. stellysue Win User

How to send photos from Google Pictures to Microsoft photos

Hi to all,

I'm fairly incompetent with my Windows 10, so I found a set of photos from years ago in Google photos and want to combine them in the Microsoft photos app. Please someone tell me how in simple terms.

:)

stellysue, Jan 26, 2019

2. Picture Tools to send photos by email

Thanks.

re. These days we upload pictures to cloud storage, like OneDrive or Google Photos or Dropbox etc. etc. and send the recipient links to the photos

I have an account for Google Photos on my mobile. How do I get the photos which I have transferred from my 20th century camera onto my PC
    to appear in Google Photos so that I can then do as you suggest?

GeorgeThack, Jan 26, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Picture Tools to send photos by email

Mind if I make an alternate suggestion?

We don't use email any more to share pictures. That's so 20th century.

These days we upload pictures to cloud storage, like OneDrive or Google Photos or Dropbox etc. etc. and send the recipient links to the photos.

This has lots of advantages, among them:

• no need to attach photos to email
    • you can share full resolution photos that would choke an email server
    • you can easily share as many photos as you like - dozens at a time
    • share with lots of people at the same time

For the recipient it's so easy: Just click to view or right-click to download. Even the computer-phobic (like certain members of my family) can do it.

BulldogXX, Jan 26, 2019
  4. How to send photos from Google Pictures to Microsoft photos

How to select and send the pictures from Photo app.

Hi Dale,

Thank you for getting in touch with Microsoft Community.

To send/share a picture form Photo app, first you need to configure the Mail app on Windows 10. As it is the default application through which you shall send/share the photo. I suggest you to follow the instructions provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo app.

• Hover the mouse pointer on the photo, which you wish to send/share.

• You shall see a small check box which appears on the photo. Click on this
      check box to select the photo.

• Click on Share option next to Cancel at the top right corner of the app.

• Select Mail app for the Share list which appears.

• Enter the Emails address to whom you wish to send the photo.

• Click on Send option.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know the status of the issue. If you need further assistance, get back to us. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

How to send photos from Google Pictures to Microsoft photos

1. How to send photos from Google Pictures to Microsoft photos - Similar Threads - send photos Google

2. send photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    send photos: how to you send photos on my computer on an email to another email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-photos/ab869e59-bd55-4009-9813-a0c7507d4697
  3. Sending photos

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sending photos: I have seen other people post about this problem but I have not seen an applicable solution. I had been sending photos to people via email for a long time without any problem. Then, something changed and what is happening now is a big problem. When I add a photo as an...
  4. sending photos

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    sending photos: After taking a photo I want to send the pic via messenger but when you hit the share button there's no messenger icon. Is there a way to get one in the share section ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-photos/e3bfcc7c-637c-47db-8adf-6103921e4901
  5. Transfer pictures in Google Photos to Windows Pictures folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer pictures in Google Photos to Windows Pictures folder: I keep all my photos in the Windows Pictures folder (in many sub-folders). I have noted that there are numerous pix in Google Photos that are NOT in the Windows Pictures folder. I have been researching the Web to determine how pix in Google can be transferred to the Windows...
  6. Google Photos not visible in Pictures library

Google Photos not visible in Pictures library: I have set-up the Google Drive app, and I can see the contents in Windows Explorer. It includes the Google Photos folder. In the Photos App, I have successfully added the Google Photos folder to the list of folders. However, I want to be able to work with these files in the...
  7. Downloading photos from Google photos archived

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading photos from Google photos archived: I am unable to download archived photos from Google Photos. I would like to download pics to an external drive. Help! Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-photos-from-google-photos-archived/bd1b9bc0-9eaa-40db-95c3-79085ef83747
  8. how to move pictures from Windows 10 to Google photos

how to move pictures from Windows 10 to Google photos: I have pictures from my camera in Windows 10 that I want to move to an album in Chrome photos. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-pictures-from-windows-10-to-google/f73bf333-73a0-4e7e-879d-8b069e3203e6"
  9. Submitting photos to Microsoft / sending my own photos to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Submitting photos to Microsoft / sending my own photos to Microsoft: Hello! Does anybody know where I can send photos to Microsoft to notice my shots? I would like to share my photos, as other photographers also do, who are displayed with their work on the windows screensaver (edit: I actually meant the lockscreen, I think they call it the...
  10. how to get photos from photo viewer to my pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    how to get photos from photo viewer to my pictures: can anybody help me. since updating to windows 10 when I import pictures they go straight into the new photo viewer app but I cant figure out how to get them to my pictures. I am using turbo lister for ebay and I cant find a way to the imported pictures. 17338