Windows 10: How to send pic to mail?

Discus and support How to send pic to mail? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, How to associate a mail prog so that I can send pics easily? EG..I right click on a pic in My Pictures then send to/mail recipient/attach and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ormesbyjohn., Dec 7, 2018.

1. How to send pic to mail?

Hi,

How to associate a mail prog so that I can send pics easily?

EG..I right click on a pic in My Pictures then send to/mail recipient/attach and I get..

no email prog associated to the perform this action, create an association in the default prog control panel

Am unsure how to do that

Thanks

Pete

:)

ormesbyjohn., Dec 7, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to send mails from Mail app (held in Outbox)

Hi Barrie,

Thank you for updating.

Do you have stable internet connection?

I suggest you to check the date and time setting in your computer.

Please follow the below steps and check.

• Click on the Date and time at the right bottom corner of your screen.

• Click on Date and time settings and click on
      Change date and time format on right pane.
    Also try to access mail through browser and check if you are able to send and receive mail. Do check if you have seamless internet access.

Do try the steps suggested and check the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Barbara I Win User

How to send pic to mail?

Outbox not sending mail

I did find the outbox. It went to the top of the list. However, I still can't send mail. Any suggestions?

Thanks, I appreciate your replies.

Barbara I, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

How to send pic to mail?

1. How to send pic to mail? - Similar Threads - send pic mail

2. Unable to send mails on Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to send mails on Windows mail app: We have a new desktop with W10 and are trying to activate the email app. Have completed all the required inputs and linked with Yahoo (they run BT 's email) who have acknowledged we still cannot download any messages. Display simply says Nothing received yet. We have version...
  3. Problem with sending mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with sending mail: I faced up an issue when tried to send e-mails. I had set up iCloud email account in Windows 10 Mail and have no problem with receiving mails but cannot send them.I receive an error message and the letter comes to Drafts folder....
  4. not able to send mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    not able to send mail: not able to send mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/not-able-to-send-mail/fb293f19-d22c-44c7-85b2-1e01de255891
  5. "Send to Mail Recipient" not associated with Mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    "Send to Mail Recipient" not associated with Mail app?: Hello all, I remember this being a problem in Windows 8.1 and to my surprise, it's still present in Windows 10. When right-clicking a file (e.g. an image) selecting "Send To" and then choosing "Mail recipient" Windows would say that there isn't an e-mail program associated...
  6. Cannot send to windows mail

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot send to windows mail: Hello, When right click on a file and try to send it to windows mail as attachment I get the message below, [img] 98453
  7. Send To Mail Recipient Issues

in Browsers and Email
    Send To Mail Recipient Issues: At some point in the last couple of weeks the Send To/Mail Recipient function has stopped working. When I select a file and do the send to, Windows starts thinking, the explorer window that I have selected this from stops taking input and then eventually, with no error...
  8. Send-to mail recipient association to Outlook but should be to Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Send-to mail recipient association to Outlook but should be to Mail: I recently visited my sister and set up a new computer for her with Windows 10, MS Office 2016 professional and using the Windows Mail. She is as pleased as punch but when wanting to send jpegs to a mail recipient (and resize them accordingly) it asks her to create a new...
  9. Mail not showing "send mail as" name for gmail accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Mail not showing "send mail as" name for gmail accounts: I use two gmail accounts and each has a "send mail as" name specified, meaning when I send an e-mail, the recipient will see the sender as being the name I specified, rather than just my e-mail address. When I send mail from gmail, this works, but when I send mail from...
  10. Outlook Cannot Send Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Cannot Send Mail: I did the windows 10 upgrade yesterday and since then my Outlook 2010 cannot send mail. It receives mail as it should without any issues. I have multiple emails accounts with different vendors and it is doing the same on all of them so I have ruled out it being a hosting...