Windows 10: how to send pictures and videos to someone elses ipad

Discus and support how to send pictures and videos to someone elses ipad in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased a new iPad Air 5th generation for my 82 yr old mother, which I set up with her own apple IDI would like to be able to share/send her... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KoMoxx, May 1, 2023.

1. KoMoxx Win User

how to send pictures and videos to someone elses ipad

I purchased a new iPad Air 5th generation for my 82 yr old mother, which I set up with her own apple IDI would like to be able to share/send her pictures and videos, with the most easiest way for her to view them as she is unfamiliar with tech devices.Ideally I would like to use WhatsApp, especially as videos don't come through small like a text message. But I understand its not available for ipad.Can you recommend a program be it default or additional purchase?I have a PC with windows 11 Home, version 22H2 and i

:)

KoMoxx, May 1, 2023
  2. berniseuy Win User

I failed to send pictures to iPad through iCloud

I cannot share pictures that are on my laptop to the iPad. I tried to send them using iCloud. For this I installed iCloud on my device and then followed all the instructions but I can see these pictures in the iCloud on my laptop but can’t send them
    to the folder on my iPad

berniseuy, May 1, 2023
  3. Sending a video.

Hi again,

We are trying to send these videos to an iPad. We have done as you have suggested, they have been sent and arrive into the inbox, but they will not play. We have tried a zipped folder plus a full size video. Any more suggestions?

regards, Victor

VicSimonis, May 1, 2023
  4. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, May 1, 2023
Thema:

1. how to send pictures and videos to someone elses ipad - Similar Threads - send pictures videos

2. how to send pictures and videos to someone elses ipad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to send pictures and videos to someone elses ipad: I purchased a new iPad Air 5th generation for my 82 yr old mother, which I set up with her own apple IDI would like to be able to share/send her pictures and videos, with the most easiest way for her to view them as she is unfamiliar with tech devices.Ideally I would like to...
  3. send microsoft game to my ipad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    send microsoft game to my ipad: HiMicrosoft says i already own a game, can i send it to my ipad, or can it only play on my pc.Slso where is it locatedon my PC Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-microsoft-game-to-my-ipad/28a043e1-7d21-48ff-933d-779e9cf34d8c
  4. send microsoft game to my ipad

send microsoft game to my ipad: HiMicrosoft says i already own a game, can i send it to my ipad, or can it only play on my pc.Slso where is it locatedon my PC Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-microsoft-game-to-my-ipad/28a043e1-7d21-48ff-933d-779e9cf34d8c
  5. How transfer the Pictures in iPad to W10 of PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How transfer the Pictures in iPad to W10 of PC?: Hello Sir/Madam: Often we can use the charging-line of iPad go connect with w10 of PC, then under C: of w10 appear a fold named: Apple iPad/Internal Storage/DCIM. All the pictures in iPad will appear in the DCIM. from there one can move them to any fold of this HHD. BUT, some...
  6. How transfer the Pictures in iPad to W10 of PC?

How transfer the Pictures in iPad to W10 of PC?: Hello Sir/Madam: Often we can use the charging-line of iPad go connect with w10 of PC, then under C: of w10 appear a fold named: Apple iPad/Internal Storage/DCIM. All the pictures in iPad will appear in the DCIM. from there one can move them to any fold of this HHD. BUT, some...
  7. How to install Windows 10 for someone else

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Windows 10 for someone else: Hello,I've tried installing Windows 10 for someone else from a USBdisk created with the Windows MediaCreatoinTool.exe.But I immediately also get questions like 'connect to internet', 'your name' etc. Some I can bypass but some not.How do I install Windows so I can finish the...
  8. I am trying to send videos, pictures from my Windows 10 PC to my sister's IPAD in another...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am trying to send videos, pictures from my Windows 10 PC to my sister's IPAD in another...: She is unable to open any. Do you have a solution to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-send-videos-pictures-from-my/cc5155c3-8bb7-40c3-95d0-c1420e66ded3
  9. can't send pictures or video and can't see any pictures or videos that someone sends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't send pictures or video and can't see any pictures or videos that someone sends: I try to send a picture to family and friends and what not but it doesn't let me it's the sane with sending a video and when someone sends me a picture or video it yelled Mr to download it and I try to bit it loss and them just said to download again I have tried to do it...
  10. Device list shows an unknown device and someone else’s picture

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device list shows an unknown device and someone else’s picture: on my devices list, i see my devcie and sommeone elses. When i go to magage the kiat i only see mine. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-list-shows-an-unknown-device-and-someone/3b0ce94a-e090-420c-a039-8fc56619cc2f