Windows 10: How to send text messages from Windows 10 with Android Phone

Discus and support How to send text messages from Windows 10 with Android Phone in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 and Android has come a long way. Microsoft offers the Phone app which allows one to connect the phone, and then access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 20, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to send text messages from Windows 10 with Android Phone

WinClub, Mar 20, 2019
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

How to send an email that a phone receives as a text?

At my office, we want to have the ability to communicate with our electricians who are fairly low tech people. They don't check emails often, but text messaging would work fine for our need. I know with Verizon and Sprint you can using the text messaging app on the phone to text an email, and then if you reply to say L: 9995724770@VTEXT.COM that email will go to the phone as a text message.

Short of having all the electricians text an email to get these addresses, is there an easier way to go about this? I've never really dealt with mass texting before. Is say a Droid phone capable of sending a text to 40 people?

OrbitzXT, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Is it possible to send a text message (SMS) from my PC, using my phone?

Few carriers like AT&T (AT&T Messages online) and Verizon have a web based texting service that uses your number and allow you to send texts via PC. Apart from this, you can also try third-party apps like mysms to send text messages using your Windows 10 PC. You need to install "mysms" app on your Windows 10 phone too, but I'm not sure whether you can access your phone or not because in the comment section you mentioned that your phone is broken. Cortana can be used to send text messages via Windows 10 PC but for this your phone must be running Windows 10 too.

Neal Sharma, Mar 20, 2019
  4. How to send text messages from Windows 10 with Android Phone

windows 8 phone vs android?

I think the Lumia 920 is better than the HTC 8X. I can tell you Windows Phone 8 is good and the Lumia 920 is solid but I can't tell you if it is better than Android.

I think if you use your phone as a phone with occassional browsing, texting, and an app or two, Windows Phone 8 will probably be the better choice. If you are going to install dozens of apps and basically use your phone as a computer substitute, Android is probably better.

If you think you're going to use text-to-speech and speech-to-text a lot, go with Windows Phone 8.

Better yet, just go to a phone store and check all four out and decide what you like best.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

How to send text messages from Windows 10 with Android Phone

1. How to send text messages from Windows 10 with Android Phone - Similar Threads - send text messages

2. Is there any way to send text messages direct from my pc to mobile phones?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to send text messages direct from my pc to mobile phones?: I am engaged in a long, continuing group of text messages with about eight other people, currently using my android phone. There are times when I would really like to use my Windows 10 PC to engage in those conversations because I have to transfer data back and forth between...
  3. Is there any way to send text messages direct from my pc to mobile phones?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there any way to send text messages direct from my pc to mobile phones?: I am engaged in a long, continuing group of text messages with about eight other people, currently using my android phone. There are times when I would really like to use my Windows 10 PC to engage in those conversations because I have to transfer data back and forth between...
  4. Is there any way to send text messages direct from my pc to mobile phones?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to send Videos from phone Android to Windows 10 laptop using USB cable?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to send Videos from phone Android to Windows 10 laptop using USB cable?: Hi all, I just need a simple tip on sending Videos from Android smartphone to Windows 10 laptop via USB cable..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-send-videos-from-phone-android-to-windows/de55852e-3300-4c0b-8744-c1bb9dc403ce
  6. Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC: How to: Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC How to Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC After you link your Android phone to your Windows 10 PC, you can use the Microsoft Edge app on your Android phone to send...
  7. View Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: View Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to View and Reply to Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you send text messages from your Android phone on your PC. Your Phone is an app that runs...
  8. Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you text messages from your Android phone on your PC. Your Phone is an app that runs on your PC. It is...
  9. Cortana Not Sending Text Messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Not Sending Text Messages: Hi, I have the FCU installed and I have an iPhone with the latest iOS. I've gone through tutorials here and elsewhere and even though my iPhone was successfully setup, when I try to send a text message, all I get is that "I'll send that using your phone. It may take a...
  10. Messaging app - Send SMS Text Message on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Messaging app - Send SMS Text Message on Windows 10 PC: How to: Messaging app - Send SMS Text Message on Windows 10 PC How to Send SMS Text Message from Messaging app on Windows 10 PC [img] Information Starting with Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10565, Skype messaging, calling and video capabilities come integrated into...