Windows 10: How to send web page URL from your Phone to Windows 10

Discus and support How to send web page URL from your Phone to Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Apart from Windows, Microsoft Edge Browser is available for mobile iOS and Android devices. As such, it guarantees continuous browsing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 10, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

How to send web page URL from your Phone to Windows 10

WinClub, Nov 10, 2018

2. Building a Web Page Help

I am building a web page for my store and i admit its not my strong point. I have used Dreamweaver CS4 and the site when uploaded to the server does not show the frames i used to design the web page.

Any suggestions?

CybertechComputerz, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Opening web pages in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

Which web browser are you using?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Open the Web page.
    • Click on Gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Click on File and select Save as
    • You can save in different format.
    • Open file Explorer select and right click on web page which is saved in File Explorer.
    • Select open with and Select WordPad or notepad.
    • There you will be able to Edit .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

1. How to send web page URL from your Phone to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - send web page

2. How to stop web pages from pinning there page to the taskbar windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop web pages from pinning there page to the taskbar windows 10: When visiting some web pages the web page is pinned to the taskbar on one of my computers and not on the other both running Windows 10 with all up-to-date. One just pins them to it while the other is asked if it can be pinned. How does a person stop the automatic pinning?...
  3. How to stop web pages from pinning there page to the taskbar windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop web pages from pinning there page to the taskbar windows 10: When visiting some web pages the web page is pinned to the taskbar on one of my computers and not on the other both running Windows 10 with all up-to-date. One just pins them to it while the other is asked if it can be pinned. How does a person stop the automatic pinning?...
  4. How to stop web pages from pinning there page to the taskbar windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Zabbix | How to send alert messages to your phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Zabbix | How to send alert messages to your phone: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/netvn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uasfbc/zabbix_how_to_send_alert_messages_to_your_phone/
  6. web page on my phone not access on your PC ?

in Browsers and Email
    web page on my phone not access on your PC ?: hi My device samsung note 8 already link to my Computer in windows 10 but when I want to share web page from Edge Browser on my phone not access on my PC . It tries to connect to my computer but it is useless ? 141264
  7. web page on my phone not access on your PC ?

in Windows 10 Support
    web page on my phone not access on your PC ?: hi My device samsung note 8 already link to my Computer in windows 10 but when I want to share web page from Edge Browser on my phone not access on my PC . It tries to connect to my computer but it is useless ? 141264
  8. web page on my phone not access on your PC ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    web page on my phone not access on your PC ?: hi My device samsung note 8 already link to my Computer in windows 10 but when I want to share web page from Edge Browser on my phone not access on my PC . It tries to connect to my computer but it is useless ?...
  9. You can now send web links from Windows 10 to Android with Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    You can now send web links from Windows 10 to Android with Your Phone app: Microsoft is working on several features to bring Windows 10 and Android devices closer. The company recently launched Your Phone app to allow users to access photos and messages stored in the phone directly from the desktop. Microsoft’s Your Phone app has been updated with...
  10. Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you text messages from your Android phone on your PC. Your Phone is an app that runs on your PC. It is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. send url from pc to windows phone