Windows 10: How to Sent Tabs to other devices with Microsoft Edge

Discus and support How to Sent Tabs to other devices with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Microsoft is introducing new features to its Edge Browsers. To compete with Apple and its cloud sync, Microsoft has introduced a feature that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 18, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Sent Tabs to other devices with Microsoft Edge

How to Sent Tabs to other devices with Microsoft Edge send-page.jpg
    Microsoft is introducing new features to its Edge Browsers. To compete with Apple and its cloud sync, Microsoft has introduced a feature that allows you to send tabs to other devices. In this article, we are going to see how to send Tabs to other devices with Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Edge now comes with a […]

This article How to Sent Tabs to other devices with Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 18, 2021
  2. Micki1020 Win User

Microsoft Edge + Tabs

NOT HELPFUL.

All I want to do is ...

• click a link in an email
    • have it open in a new tab in Microsoft Edge (not an existing window)
    DARN WHY DO THEY MAKE IT SO HARD!

Micki1020, Jul 18, 2021
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Jul 18, 2021
  4. How to Sent Tabs to other devices with Microsoft Edge

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

How to Sent Tabs to other devices with Microsoft Edge

1. How to Sent Tabs to other devices with Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Sent Tabs devices

2. Microsoft Edge tabs sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge tabs sync: My laptop died and I have purchased a new one, but my previous tabs have disappeared and are not showing up on sync. Are they linked to my google or Microsoft account? Is there any way to get them back?...
  3. Microsoft Edge tabs sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge tabs sync: My laptop died and I have purchased a new one, but my previous tabs have disappeared and are not showing up on sync. Are they linked to my google or Microsoft account? Is there any way to get them back?...
  4. How to duplicate a Tab in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to duplicate a Tab in Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH]Tabs are used as navigation that allows you to move from one webpage to another whenever you are internet browsing; users can also duplicate an already open tab. In Microsoft Edge, users can duplicate a tab instead of copying the URL of the page and placing it in a...
  5. How to enable and Sync Microsoft Edge Tabs across Devices

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable and Sync Microsoft Edge Tabs across Devices: [ATTACH]If you use Microsoft Edge on your PC and your smartphone, with Tab sync […] This article How to enable and Sync Microsoft Edge Tabs across Devices first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. How to save resources of your device with Microsoft Edge [SLEEPING TABS]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to save resources of your device with Microsoft Edge [SLEEPING TABS]: NEW VIDEO N. 53 ️ In this video tutorial, you’ll learn how to save resources of your device while browsing the internet with #MicrosoftEdge Chromium. I will guide you step by step through the feature Sleeping Tabs that put to sleep a tab when there is no more activity on it...
  7. How to Ungroup Tabs and Remove Tab from Group in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Ungroup Tabs and Remove Tab from Group in Microsoft Edge: Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web compatibility. This new Microsoft Edge runs on the same Chromium web engine as the Google Chrome browser, offering you best in class web...
  8. Missing "other devices" tab in device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing "other devices" tab in device manager.: Hey, I was just trying to check that my device was connected by checking in the device manager, however there is no "other devices" tab where it is shown on other computers. Any solutions please?...
  9. Microsoft Edge Shrunk Tabs

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Shrunk Tabs: I'm using Microsoft Edge ver. 84.0.515.0 (Official build) canary (32-bit). The problem is, whenever I open more than one full tab, they'll start to shrink until I can barely see them. Even if it's just two open tabs. I didn't have this problem back when I first started...
  10. restoring other devices to device manager tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    restoring other devices to device manager tab: I accidentally removed an unknown device from device manager. now other devices is gone. How do I get it back? In other words how do I get other devices tab back inbetween network adaptors and portable devices in the device manager tab so I can instal the drivers in the...