Windows 10: How to "separate" two laptops so that my desktop doesn't appear on husband's machine

Discus and support How to "separate" two laptops so that my desktop doesn't appear on husband's machine in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently my husband's laptop needed to be totally rebooted so when I tried to get everything working for him again I must have made a mistake. Now,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cath1een, Aug 30, 2022.

1. Cath1een Win User

How to "separate" two laptops so that my desktop doesn't appear on husband's machine

Recently my husband's laptop needed to be totally rebooted so when I tried to get everything working for him again I must have made a mistake. Now, whenever he logs in, using our shared Microsoft family log in, my desk top display appears on his laptop. We're both still using Windows 10. Further, some of the functions usually available by click on the Microsoft windows display will not work using left-click mouse but some icons do pop up with a right mouse click. Along with my Gmail, I recently added his Gmail account as a family operator. Will this alone allow him to do his own log in O

:)

Cath1een, Aug 30, 2022
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Aug 30, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

How to "separate" two laptops so that my desktop doesn't appear on husband's machine [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 30, 2022
  4. eetiz Win User

How to "separate" two laptops so that my desktop doesn't appear on husband's machine

activesync doesn`t detect my Tytn II

I tried this but nothing changed.

My system doesn`t detect Tytn II... Either Laptop not Desktop.

I do not know what to do..

eetiz, Aug 30, 2022
Thema:

1. How to "separate" two laptops so that my desktop doesn't appear on husband's machine - Similar Threads - separate laptops desktop

2. TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP: Hi guys, I have managed to duplicate and project my browser from my laptop to a different screen clicking on the Windows and P buttons however I am trying to have a different browser opened on each screen, which I am struggling to achieve. Please could one of you kind folks...
  3. TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP: Hi guys, I have managed to duplicate and project my browser from my laptop to a different screen clicking on the Windows and P buttons however I am trying to have a different browser opened on each screen, which I am struggling to achieve. Please could one of you kind folks...
  4. TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to Install and Use TWO Separate Windows 11 installations on the same machine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Install and Use TWO Separate Windows 11 installations on the same machine?: I would like to install on either separate drives or partitions two separate instances of Windows 11 Pro on my PC, and be able to choose which one to load at startup. Are there best practices/guides for doing this? And how would activation of separate licenses which I assume...
  6. How to Install and Use TWO Separate Windows 11 installations on the same machine?

How to Install and Use TWO Separate Windows 11 installations on the same machine?: I would like to install on either separate drives or partitions two separate instances of Windows 11 Pro on my PC, and be able to choose which one to load at startup. Are there best practices/guides for doing this? And how would activation of separate licenses which I assume...
  7. How to "separate" two laptops so that my desktop doesn't appear on husband's machine

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to "separate" two laptops so that my desktop doesn't appear on husband's machine: Recently my husband's laptop needed to be totally rebooted so when I tried to get everything working for him again I must have made a mistake. Now, whenever he logs in, using our shared Microsoft family log in, my desk top display appears on his laptop. We're both still using...
  8. How to "separate" two laptops so that my desktop doesn't appear on husband's machine

How to "separate" two laptops so that my desktop doesn't appear on husband's machine: Recently my husband's laptop needed to be totally rebooted so when I tried to get everything working for him again I must have made a mistake. Now, whenever he logs in, using our shared Microsoft family log in, my desk top display appears on his laptop. We're both still using...
  9. Two random folders appeared on my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two random folders appeared on my desktop: The folders are named views and options I dont think its a virus or anything but if anyone knows what it is and why it randomly appeared on my desktop please tell me submitted by /u/Atomiks24 [link] [comments]...
  10. How to change settings so that my computer is primary and husbands is secondary?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change settings so that my computer is primary and husbands is secondary?: How do I change settings so my computer is primary and husbands is secondary? This may have happened when we upgraded to windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-settings-so-that-my-computer-is/c2716b56-d463-4ac6-8004-e3f04c7b1521