Windows 10: How to set access right for batchfile under window 10?

Discus and support How to set access right for batchfile under window 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Referring to following batchfile coding, when I would like to know on how to set the access right to run script under window 10, which script works... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by oemSoft, Apr 2, 2020.

1. oemSoft Win User

How to set access right for batchfile under window 10?

Referring to following batchfile coding, when I would like to know on how to set the access right to run script under window 10, which script works fine under window 7.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions

@echo off
    REM set /p confirm=Proceed with format operation on Y: y or n?
    REM echo %confirm%find /i "y" > nul goto :EOF
    echo Formatting Y: ...
    echo Yformat Y: /q goto :EOF <<<<< Not enough access right

:)

oemSoft, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 2, 2020
  3. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Apr 2, 2020
  4. How to set access right for batchfile under window 10?

Windows 10 - No access rights to C:

Hi Emil,

Sorry for the inconvenience you are facing. Did you make any changes prior to the issue? Please try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I would suggest you to follow these steps to take the ownership of the drive.

• Right click on Drive C and click
      Properties.

• Switch to Security tab, click
      Edit and Add to add your user account, if it is not listed. Assign the
      full control permission for your own account and click
      OK.

• Click Advanced, switch to
      Ownership tab and click
      Edit button.

• Highlight your user account and click
      Apply, and then click
      OK.
    Method 2: I would suggest you to disable to UAC settings and check.

• In search type User account control.

• Select Change User Account Control Settings.

• Move the slider to Never notify and click
      Ok.
    Method 3: I would suggest you to go through the article and follow the steps given. Here is the link for your reference.

"Access Denied" or other errors when accessing or working with files and folders in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2623670

Hope the information helps.

SujataMoktan, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

How to set access right for batchfile under window 10?

1. How to set access right for batchfile under window 10? - Similar Threads - set access right

2. How to get accessible to resolution display setting in window 10 ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to get accessible to resolution display setting in window 10 ?: My computer was accidentally updated the window and the next morning , it turned out like there are resolutions problem . All the iocns are oval shapes and 1280*1024 display option is no longer accessible . And also I couldn't download the laungage option pack . I want to...
  3. How to get accessible to resolution display setting in window 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get accessible to resolution display setting in window 10 ?: My computer was accidentally updated the window and the next morning , it turned out like there are resolutions problem . All the iocns are oval shapes and 1280*1024 display option is no longer accessible . And also I couldn't download the laungage option pack . I want to...
  4. How to access settings for OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access settings for OneDrive: I have never wanted OneDrive. I had a Microsoft 365 account, but cancelled it thinking I could get rid of OneDrive that way. But it's apparently part of Windows 11. I still hate it. So, at a minimum I want to dislodge all folders from OneDrive on my laptop. I use Windows 11....
  5. How to access settings for OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to access settings for OneDrive: I have never wanted OneDrive. I had a Microsoft 365 account, but cancelled it thinking I could get rid of OneDrive that way. But it's apparently part of Windows 11. I still hate it. So, at a minimum I want to dislodge all folders from OneDrive on my laptop. I use Windows 11....
  6. Where to find setting for appearance under window 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where to find setting for appearance under window 10?: Referring to following image, I would like to know on where to find setting for appearance under window 10. [ATTACH] Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance...
  7. mouse pad pinch zoom settings not accessible. no "touch setting" available under windows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse pad pinch zoom settings not accessible. no "touch setting" available under windows...: hello, The device i am using is an ONN 2in1 laptop/tablet. it has a built-in mouse/touch pad under the keyboard. My major issue is that the pinch zoom setting is no-where that i can find from window settings menu. I have seen this issue resolved for different laptop menus,...
  8. Access Rights

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access Rights: I can never get this correct - and have not found a good reference. If there is one - please point me to it. I have 5 user accounts on my PC - a master admin account, and then 4 user accounts. I want to limit access to certain folders (just a select few) to the master...
  9. How to access settings in onedrve

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to access settings in onedrve: I no longer want to automatically save screenshots to OneDrive, and your instructions to turn off this setting are: “1 Select the OneDrive cloud icon in the Windows taskbar notification area. 2 In the activity center, select More > Settings. 3 Select the Auto save tab, and...
  10. Batchfile to automatically backup a folder

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Batchfile to automatically backup a folder: I have tried several free file/folder backup utilities, with not much success. the most success I had was with backup maker, but although it states free for private use, it still pops,up a nag screen occaisonly, I could accept this better , if I jones in advance, rather...