Windows 10: How to set default drive icon in Windows 11

Discus and support How to set default drive icon in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My drive icon has changed as shown in the image. How can i change it to default?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KhanjanPatel, Nov 22, 2021.

1. How to set default drive icon in Windows 11

My drive icon has changed as shown in the image. How can i change it to default?

:)

KhanjanPatel, Nov 22, 2021
  2. thegave Win User

Need default Windows icons

Would it have the default icons?

thegave, Nov 22, 2021
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Nov 22, 2021
  4. How to set default drive icon in Windows 11

Need default Windows icons

Well when something like that loads the default desktop, it must keep it somewhere. Come to think of it the alienware skin utility might have the same thing. Did you check the icon sets on the stardock website ?

francis511, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

How to set default drive icon in Windows 11

1. How to set default drive icon in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - set default drive

2. How to set default desktop folder icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set default desktop folder icon: I have Windows 11. My PC desktop displays folders saved for easy access. Lately when I want a new folder saved there it displays as an open folder. I do not like this and want them to save closed, but the system doesn't allow me to do this. It just saves as open, and if try...
  3. How to set default desktop folder icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set default desktop folder icon: I have Windows 11. My PC desktop displays folders saved for easy access. Lately when I want a new folder saved there it displays as an open folder. I do not like this and want them to save closed, but the system doesn't allow me to do this. It just saves as open, and if try...
  4. How to set the default display screen in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set the default display screen in Windows 11?: Hi,I am a Windows 11 user. My laptop has two screens, but for most of the time, I just want to use the main screen screen 1 and disable the second screen screen 2. I can set "System > Display > Show only on 1 > Keep changes" to make this happen, but every time I restart my...
  5. How to set the default display screen in Windows 11?

How to set the default display screen in Windows 11?: Hi,I am a Windows 11 user. My laptop has two screens, but for most of the time, I just want to use the main screen screen 1 and disable the second screen screen 2. I can set "System > Display > Show only on 1 > Keep changes" to make this happen, but every time I restart my...
  6. How do i change Default Icons for Windows 11

How do i change Default Icons for Windows 11: so like i want to change zip file so all zip files will show my custom icon instead of the default windows 11 one Summary i just want to the default Zip file icon to my custom icon cause i don't like the way zip files look....
  7. How to set default apps in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to set default apps in Windows 11: Setting up default applications should not be difficult on any platform, but sometimes, companies have certain goals in mind that affect usability. This has been the case since the release of Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system, and has been an ongoing problem with the...
  8. How to set default drive icon in Windows 11

How to set default drive icon in Windows 11: My drive icon has changed as shown in the image. How can i change it to default? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-default-drive-icon-in-windows-11/0b88215a-0c48-41cd-8d67-eca7fe9b18f3
  9. Restore Default Drive Icons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore Default Drive Icons in Windows 10: My drive icons suddenly changed to this: [ATTACH] I want them to be like this: [ATTACH]How can I revert them to original? [as in pic 2] Thanks in advance....
  10. Setting a default drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting a default drive: I purchased a Crucial P1 1tb nvme m.2 ssd for my Windows 10 /64 system and it seems to work just fine except for one odd situation. The drive is recognized in the BIOS, in Windows Disk Management, and in the File Explorer, and reads and writes ok. However, if I go to Windows...