Windows 10: How to set default Hindi fonts to Nirmala in Powerpoint2010

Discus and support How to set default Hindi fonts to Nirmala in Powerpoint2010 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had created a slides (100 slides) using power point2010 in Nirmala in windows 8.1 This document has both English and HIndi words. After I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RS_317, Oct 17, 2018.

1. RS_317 Win User

How to set default Hindi fonts to Nirmala in Powerpoint2010

I had created a slides (100 slides) using power point2010 in Nirmala in windows 8.1 This document has both English and HIndi words. After I switched to Winows10, , all HIndi fonts in these slides got changed to Mangal. This has completely changed the text format in the document. How can I fix it.

Also now when I start to add text in Hindi, Power point selects Mangal as default font. Can someone please tell me how to change default font to Niramala. I only want to change default language fonts not English letter fonts. I want to type both English and Hindi words in this document.

Thanks.

:)

RS_317, Oct 17, 2018

2. Are the Mangal Hindi Fonts Compatible with windows 10 ?

Hi Tejpal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to know if Mangal Hindi font is compatible in Windows 10.

I'm glad to let you know that Windows 10 does support Mangal Hindi fonts. To use this font, first you have to change your default language to Hindi. To do so, follow these steps.

• Right click Windows Key
      and click on“Control Panel”.

• Under the Control Panel, click on“Clock, Language, and Region”.

• Select language option and click on
      Add a language button.

• Select Hindi and click on
      Add

• Now, select Options
      and click on Download and install language pack.

• Type Region and Language
      in the Windows Search Bar and Hit Enter.

• Click on Hindi
      and set as default.

• Restart the computer to apply changes.

• Now, repeat the steps 1, 2 and 3.

• Click on Fonts
      in the bottom left of the screen to change it to Mangal.
    Hope this will help you. Post back if you need more assistance with this. We'll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Hindi font

How can i install hindi font in my nokia N8. Any message in hindi is showing very weird and not able to read. ( Don't want to change Default mobile language which is set to english)

Thanks

My_N8_Issues, Oct 18, 2018
  4. How to set default Hindi fonts to Nirmala in Powerpoint2010

Using HIndi Font

Hello

I would like to know how i can use Kruti Dev font in all Windows features, like Edge, mail, word.

I have a windows 10 pc.

Whenever i change to Hindi language, the default font - i think- is Mangal.

Can you please guide me to set Kruti dev as the default hindi font?

Thanks

Siddharth

SiddharthGdwl, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

How to set default Hindi fonts to Nirmala in Powerpoint2010

1. How to set default Hindi fonts to Nirmala in Powerpoint2010 - Similar Threads - set default Hindi

2. Hindi fonts not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hindi fonts not displaying correctly: Hindi fonts used in Windows apps are falling back to Nirmala UI. Nirmala UI does not seem to be optimized for Hindi, as some characters display incorrectly. An example is attached, the issue is specifically with the middle character. Is it possible that Windows can substitute...
  3. Hindi fonts not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hindi fonts not displaying correctly: Hindi fonts used in Windows apps are falling back to Nirmala UI. Nirmala UI does not seem to be optimized for Hindi, as some characters display incorrectly. An example is attached, the issue is specifically with the middle character. Is it possible that Windows can substitute...
  4. Powershell Hindi Font not Supported

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powershell Hindi Font not Supported: [ATTACH]Hindi font not showing .... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-hindi-font-not-supported/3f4a8f42-26d2-4eb5-9587-5e6ac4bb1822
  5. how do I change the default font settings?

how do I change the default font settings?: How do I change the default font size settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-default-font-settings/7a7a37cc-b60c-4b74-aaca-c935775df190
  6. Setting a font as default

Setting a font as default: My laptop came with a default font Calibri. I want to change the default font to Times Roman. I have followed instructions to change the default font but it is not happening and Calibri remains the default. Is there a way of resolving this?...
  7. Default font settings restore.

Default font settings restore.: How can I restore the default font settings on Windows 10. When I try by going through Control Panel the button to reset default settings just goes grey when I click on it....
  8. How to change the default font for displaying Devanagari/Hindi on my system?

How to change the default font for displaying Devanagari/Hindi on my system?: Using Windows 10 : 1809 build 17763.55. Nirmala UI is I guess the default font for display of hindi/devanagari text. I want to change it to some other font example: Noto Sans Devanagari, which I downloaded from Google Fonts for free. I know this could be done using...
  9. Restore Default Font settings button

Restore Default Font settings button: In Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Fonts\Font Settings, the button labeled "Font settings" does not work although when pressed it appears to work. I even left it pressed overnight but no joy. Any help appreciated. [IMG]...
  10. How to set font to default in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to set font to default in Windows 10: Hello I followed a tutorial on some website telling me how to change the default font to something else but I found out too late that it was fake, and instead of changing the font to the one I chose it, changed it to something else that looked strange so I decided to forget...