Windows 10: How to set default options with OneDrive. Specifically set file display as List default...

Discus and support How to set default options with OneDrive. Specifically set file display as List default... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using Edge as my browser and all available Win 10 updates have been applied. I can set my preferred option to display OneDrive files as a List... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OssieMac, Oct 1, 2020.

1. OssieMac Win User

How to set default options with OneDrive. Specifically set file display as List default...

I am using Edge as my browser and all available Win 10 updates have been applied.

I can set my preferred option to display OneDrive files as a List but how do I set this as the default option so that I do not have to change it every time I go to OneDrive.

I do not automatically upload all of my files to OneDrive and I only copy files to it when I need to do so for a specific purpose.

I used to always have the List file display as the default option but it appears to have changed with recent updates and I can't find where to set it back as the default and I have not been able to find anything on the internet for how to do this.

:)

OssieMac, Oct 1, 2020

2. Unable to set default browser

• Does this issue happens while you try to set other browser as default too or is it specific to specific browser?

Any browser.

Already did the steps you suggested. It's some kind of bug where it's impossible to set a default browser at all.

I heard elsewhere from one other user
    that it seems to be a problem with upgrading to 10 on the SP3. Sounds very specifc.

guustavooo, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings

I am trying to save my files to OneDrive as a default. It has always worked as my default. For some reason, the default save location is now Recent. Something caused it to change. All default locations settings in Word Options, my computer and OneDrive settings are set to save to OneDrive. It appears my computer does not recognize these default settings.

Do you have any suggestions how I can have my default locations for files change back to OneDrive?

I use Windows 10. My computer is Dell XPS 8910.

See Screenshots. Screenshot with Recent highlighted shows my current default location as Recent. OneDrive should be highlighted.

Also, I reinstalled Microsoft Office.

Jerry

Jerry

Jerry8A, Oct 1, 2020
  4. How to set default options with OneDrive. Specifically set file display as List default...

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Have you tried the following? how to disable "recent places" in MS Word? - Super User

jaamulberry, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

How to set default options with OneDrive. Specifically set file display as List default...

1. How to set default options with OneDrive. Specifically set file display as List default... - Similar Threads - set default options

2. how to set default setting in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to set default setting in File Explorer: I want File Explorer to have a default setting for ALL folders as shown highlighted in the screen print, In addition when I want to open or save a file I want the file listing to be in name order, not date....
  3. how to set default setting in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to set default setting in File Explorer: I want File Explorer to have a default setting for ALL folders as shown highlighted in the screen print, In addition when I want to open or save a file I want the file listing to be in name order, not date....
  4. NO OPTION TO SET OUTLOOK AS DEFAULT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO OPTION TO SET OUTLOOK AS DEFAULT: NO OPTION, LITERALLY, NO OPTION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-option-to-set-outlook-as-default/aa4fa678-ad83-4f43-8839-a6a38916ed64
  5. NO OPTION TO SET OUTLOOK AS DEFAULT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NO OPTION TO SET OUTLOOK AS DEFAULT: NO OPTION, LITERALLY, NO OPTION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-option-to-set-outlook-as-default/aa4fa678-ad83-4f43-8839-a6a38916ed64
  6. No "set as default" option in Display Languages

in Windows 10 Customization
    No "set as default" option in Display Languages: [ATTACH] There is only english in preferred languages place. but There isnt any other language in Display Language part. well I see that my license can only support 1 display language.. I thought its only means my other windows accounts in laptop cant use different display...
  7. how to set display settings to default

how to set display settings to default: i just installed windows 10 and somehow i got a filter of white shade on my screen it goes away when i start valorant and the screen becomes crystal clear but it becomes more zoomed pls help and show me way to reset only display settings to default it would be okay if all my...
  8. setting default icon to display for specific file types with registry

in Windows 10 Support
    setting default icon to display for specific file types with registry: Something in Windows 10 or another program has created an issue that I cannot find any way to fix. I tried the normal things for setting the default program. Both by using properties on the files as well as using the Windows Default App settings in every combination i can...
  9. Default apps in settings is not on the list

Default apps in settings is not on the list: I have a relatively new acer aspire, bing has sneaked into being my default browser but I can't change it because there is no Default apps in settings, it's not on the list. What can I do?...
  10. Outlook.com Resetting Display Options to Default Settings?

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook.com Resetting Display Options to Default Settings?: I usually logon to my email account using my Outlook.com and is there a way to reset the Display options under the Mail settings? In the Outlook email client, this can be done by selecting Reset View. But I cannot find it in the actual Outlook.com web version. 106110