Windows 10: How to set default values for 2D objects in Paint3D?

Discus and support How to set default values for 2D objects in Paint3D? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I add a 2D object to Paint3D, it sets the color as black and the line thickness to 10. I always have to change these values and it is a pain. Is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MarkMacLachlan, Mar 3, 2020.

1. How to set default values for 2D objects in Paint3D?

When I add a 2D object to Paint3D, it sets the color as black and the line thickness to 10. I always have to change these values and it is a pain. Is there a way to default the color to red and the thickness to 3? I assume this is a setting in an XML file but have no idea which one to edit. Thank you.

:)

MarkMacLachlan, Mar 3, 2020
  2. RHORLH Win User

Microsoft Paint3D Magic Select Not Working Correctly

Thanks Andre, I used Paint3D advanced options to reset and restarted. No Change. I then Uninstalled Paint3D then re-installed Paint3D from the Store. No change.

Magic Select still selects the object just fine, but instead of filling in the space smartly it it fills in the area with white space.

RHORLH, Mar 3, 2020
  3. RHORLH Win User
    Microsoft Paint3D Magic Select Not Working Correctly

When using Microsoft Paint3D Magic Select to remove an unwanted object it previously smartly filled-in the space left behind after the unwanted object was removed. Today, 1 August 2018, the unwanted object is removed, but there is no auto fill-in. Instead
    the object is replaced by white space!

Is there a setting to auto-fill in? I did not change any setting ... it just stopped working as it did before.

RHORLH, Mar 3, 2020
  4. MProbus Win User

How to set default values for 2D objects in Paint3D?

Paint3d Online Model Import Issues

When I import any of the online models from Remix3D into Paint3D, the object doesn't come through as a solid object. Below is an example of what the object looks like. Anyone have any ideas?

This is a new computer. I have already uninstalled / reinstalled Paint3D. I can fill in the object with a solid color, but that causes it to lose the shading.

How to set default values for 2D objects in Paint3D? 53f660a7-6b38-479b-b660-b4058b0641dc?upload=true.png

MProbus, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

How to set default values for 2D objects in Paint3D?

1. How to set default values for 2D objects in Paint3D? - Similar Threads - set default values

2. What's default value for Set-MpPreference -SignatureScheduleDay?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's default value for Set-MpPreference -SignatureScheduleDay?: I see that Defender is updating every day but on some sites i see that default value is 8 - never. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-default-value-for-set-mppreference/854fee96-ae9f-41b7-bbc1-7381e22193dc
  3. What's default value for Set-MpPreference -SignatureScheduleDay?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's default value for Set-MpPreference -SignatureScheduleDay?: I see that Defender is updating every day but on some sites i see that default value is 8 - never. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-default-value-for-set-mppreference/854fee96-ae9f-41b7-bbc1-7381e22193dc
  4. What's default value for Set-MpPreference -SignatureScheduleDay?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Settings with Paint3D icon?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Settings with Paint3D icon?: Hi all, for some weird reason my settings icon and many other icons like Xbox have had their icons changed from their default ones to Paint3D, I tried uninstalling it to see if that would work, and sadly, no progress. I'm at a loss of what to do, any suggestions?[ATTACH]...
  6. Paint3D Suggestion: Transparency setting for objects

Paint3D Suggestion: Transparency setting for objects: Just as the title says.. Can we get have a transparency/opacity setting for 3D objects? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint3d-suggestion-transparency-setting-for/2bd5b238-83ee-42ef-9fe5-ef88bf02bcfa
  7. Paint3d printing in 2d

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Paint3d printing in 2d: I am trying to print a large image from the paint3d app in 2d. I don't want it to be adjusted to fit the paper, so I manually adjusted it to 100%. However, it is only printing the first page. Is there anyway to fix this and get it to print all the pages? submitted by...
  8. BCD00000000 default values

in Windows 10 Customization
    BCD00000000 default values: Could somebody post a default view of Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\BCD00000000\description? What is REG_DWORD value TreatAsSystem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bcd00000000-default-values/67f14e7a-4170-462b-8e75-c63a38ed9b37
  9. Paint 3D Turn 3D object back into 2D

Paint 3D Turn 3D object back into 2D: Hello, I have a part of my Paint 3D drawing that has turned into a 3D object for some reason. This must have happened a while ago as I can't undo it. I have tried to move it back into the picture, but I can't completely place it back on the 2D plane and it doesn't line up...
  10. "object reference not set to an instance of an object"

"object reference not set to an instance of an object": Hi guys, I'm trying to download some you tube songs...I updated to the new version (4.1.509) & I get this message. I did the same with win7 & it worked fine. Can some body please advise? 51766