Windows 10: How to set different wallpaper on different desktops on Windows 11

Discus and support How to set different wallpaper on different desktops on Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Windows 11 has been announced with many new features, such as Snap Layout, redesigned widgets, new Startup sound, etc. If you often use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 2, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to set different wallpaper on different desktops on Windows 11

How to set different wallpaper on different desktops on Windows 11 [​IMG]
    Windows 11 has been announced with many new features, such as Snap Layout, redesigned widgets, new Startup sound, etc. If you often use the Desktop option, you would be glad to know that now you can set different wallpaper on different desktops on Windows 11. Meaning, if you have created two desktops (e.g., one for work and one for gaming), […]

This article How to set different wallpaper on different desktops on Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 2, 2021

2. Different wallpapers for different desktops

I was wondering, is it possible to have different wallpapers for different desktops? It'd be cool to have different desktops for school work and for fun... Please let me know if it is possible!

Suraj Krishnamurthey, Jul 2, 2021
  3. GHuff96 Win User
    different Desktop wallpaper backgrounds

Hi guys,

So I found out you can set up different desktops on my laptop.

I have 3, (one for school, one for other productivity stuff and one for fun/entertainment)

Can I set up 3 different wallpapers for each desktop background?

I tried using settings and "change my desktop background" but that changes all 3 instead of just the one I'm currently on.

Any suggestions?

Thank You

GHuff96, Jul 2, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Using different folders of wallpapers for different Slideshow on each monitors

Hi,

You can set different wallpapers for multiple monitors without having to install a third-party software. To do this, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the empty area of desktop and then click Personalize.
    • Under Choose your picture section, right-click on a picture which you want to set as a desktop background for one of your monitors. You will see a context menu, and you can select which monitor to use.
    • You can also use the Browse button to browse to the picture you want to set as a wallpaper. Click
      Choose picture to add it to the Choose your picture section, and press right-click on the picture.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

1. How to set different wallpaper on different desktops on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - set different wallpaper

2. Setting different language for different applications on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting different language for different applications on Windows 11: I am using 4 different languages on my Windows system. Under Settings/Time & Language/Typing/Advanced Keyboard Settings, in the part called Switching input methods, I have selected the option Let me use a different input method for each app window. But where and how do I then...
  3. Setting different language for different applications on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting different language for different applications on Windows 11: I am using 4 different languages on my Windows system. Under Settings/Time & Language/Typing/Advanced Keyboard Settings, in the part called Switching input methods, I have selected the option Let me use a different input method for each app window. But where and how do I then...
  4. Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors: When I select a theme on my computer, it makes the background the same picture on both of my two monitors.Before, it would show different backgrounds on the two monitors two different pictures, but now it just duplicates the image on the second screen, so it's the same...
  5. Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors

Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors: When I select a theme on my computer, it makes the background the same picture on both of my two monitors.Before, it would show different backgrounds on the two monitors two different pictures, but now it just duplicates the image on the second screen, so it's the same...
  6. Unable to set different backgrounds for different desktop screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to set different backgrounds for different desktop screens: Hello, I would like to set different backgrounds for my various desktop screens so that I will be able to recognise the tabs easier. I have tried the instructions given to change the background via right-click > choose background on the different desktop tabs. However, it...
  7. Unable to set different backgrounds for different desktop screens

Unable to set different backgrounds for different desktop screens: Hello, I would like to set different backgrounds for my various desktop screens so that I will be able to recognise the tabs easier. I have tried the instructions given to change the background via right-click > choose background on the different desktop tabs. However, it...
  8. how do i have different wallpapers on different monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i have different wallpapers on different monitors?: everytime i set a wallpaper it sets it the same on all 3 monitors, how do i make it so all 3 can have seperate images? submitted by /u/SkapBoi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fbpy2u/how_do_i_have_different_wallpapers_on_different/
  9. different Desktop wallpaper backgrounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    different Desktop wallpaper backgrounds: Hi guys, So I found out you can set up different desktops on my laptop. I have 3, (one for school, one for other productivity stuff and one for fun/entertainment) Can I set up 3 different wallpapers for each desktop background? I tried using settings and "change my...
  10. Can't Set Different Wallpapers Per Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Set Different Wallpapers Per Monitor: Hello TenForums, I've got a b*tchin' multi monitor setup, and I had it set up to pull different wallpapers from my 3 gigs of dank papes. Each screen had a different wallpaper, and one would change every 30 minutes. Besides the fact that, if you number the monitors 1,2,3 left...