Windows 10: How to set different wallpaper on different desktops on Windows 11

Discus and support How to set different wallpaper on different desktops on Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Windows 11 has been announced with many new features, such as Snap Layout, redesigned widgets, new Startup sound, etc. If you often use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 2, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to set different wallpaper on different desktops on Windows 11

How to set different wallpaper on different desktops on Windows 11 [​IMG]
    Windows 11 has been announced with many new features, such as Snap Layout, redesigned widgets, new Startup sound, etc. If you often use the Desktop option, you would be glad to know that now you can set different wallpaper on different desktops on Windows 11. Meaning, if you have created two desktops (e.g., one for work and one for gaming), […]

This article How to set different wallpaper on different desktops on Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 2, 2021

2. Different wallpapers for different desktops

I was wondering, is it possible to have different wallpapers for different desktops? It'd be cool to have different desktops for school work and for fun... Please let me know if it is possible!

Suraj Krishnamurthey, Jul 2, 2021
  3. GHuff96 Win User
    different Desktop wallpaper backgrounds

Hi guys,

So I found out you can set up different desktops on my laptop.

I have 3, (one for school, one for other productivity stuff and one for fun/entertainment)

Can I set up 3 different wallpapers for each desktop background?

I tried using settings and "change my desktop background" but that changes all 3 instead of just the one I'm currently on.

Any suggestions?

Thank You

GHuff96, Jul 2, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Using different folders of wallpapers for different Slideshow on each monitors

Hi,

You can set different wallpapers for multiple monitors without having to install a third-party software. To do this, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the empty area of desktop and then click Personalize.
    • Under Choose your picture section, right-click on a picture which you want to set as a desktop background for one of your monitors. You will see a context menu, and you can select which monitor to use.
    • You can also use the Browse button to browse to the picture you want to set as a wallpaper. Click
      Choose picture to add it to the Choose your picture section, and press right-click on the picture.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

1. How to set different wallpaper on different desktops on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - set different wallpaper

2. I cannot set different wallpaper for my desktops in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot set different wallpaper for my desktops in windows 11.: I want to set different background for all the desktops that are open in my windows but changing the background of one is resulting in change of background of all the desktops.Also the "right click" method on the picture is not working as it is not applying.Please help me...
  3. I cannot set different wallpaper for my desktops in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot set different wallpaper for my desktops in windows 11.: I want to set different background for all the desktops that are open in my windows but changing the background of one is resulting in change of background of all the desktops.Also the "right click" method on the picture is not working as it is not applying.Please help me...
  4. I can't set different wallpapers on different monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't set different wallpapers on different monitors: When I try to set different wallpapers on different monitors, I have a problem. In the set for desktop option it only displays options 1 and 2 even though I have 3 monitors. When I choose 1, nothing changes. When I choose 2 it changes for everyone....
  5. I can't set different wallpapers on different monitors

I can't set different wallpapers on different monitors: When I try to set different wallpapers on different monitors, I have a problem. In the set for desktop option it only displays options 1 and 2 even though I have 3 monitors. When I choose 1, nothing changes. When I choose 2 it changes for everyone....
  6. How to set different wallpaper for different monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set different wallpaper for different monitors?: I've looked through every setting on my computer and every forum on a couple sites, none of them have answered my question.I'm trying to set a different wall paper for each of my three monitors. But every time I go into the personalization settings and right click on a...
  7. How to set different wallpaper for different monitors?

How to set different wallpaper for different monitors?: I've looked through every setting on my computer and every forum on a couple sites, none of them have answered my question.I'm trying to set a different wall paper for each of my three monitors. But every time I go into the personalization settings and right click on a...
  8. How to set different wallpaper to different virtual desktops in Windows 11

How to set different wallpaper to different virtual desktops in Windows 11: How to set different wallpaper to different virtual desktops in Windows 11 as it shown on pic 1. I try to do it through: Settings=>Personalization=>Background=>Right click on chosen pic=> Set for desktop... as it shown on pic 2. It didn`t work. When I chose some pic to set it...
  9. How to set different wallpaper to different virtual desktops in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set different wallpaper to different virtual desktops in Windows 11: How to set different wallpaper to different virtual desktops in Windows 11 as it shown on pic 1. I try to do it through: Settings=>Personalization=>Background=>Right click on chosen pic=> Set for desktop... as it shown on pic 2. It didn`t work. When I chose some pic to set it...
  10. different Desktop wallpaper backgrounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    different Desktop wallpaper backgrounds: Hi guys, So I found out you can set up different desktops on my laptop. I have 3, (one for school, one for other productivity stuff and one for fun/entertainment) Can I set up 3 different wallpapers for each desktop background? I tried using settings and "change my...