Windows 10: how to set dispay settings to default

Discus and support how to set dispay settings to default in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have acidentally done a mistake in my display settings and because of it i have got a white tint on my display its a software problem when i start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Somil102, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Somil102 Win User

how to set dispay settings to default

i have acidentally done a mistake in my display settings and because of it i have got a white tint on my display its a software problem

when i start a game the display corrects itself i want to set the display settings to default i dont want to reinstall the whole windows again

how to set dispay settings to default [​IMG] how to set dispay settings to default dd00cb52-d8bc-469d-b2fc-fbcba8784d4a?upload=true.png

:)

Somil102, Nov 9, 2020

2. Unable to set default browser

• Does this issue happens while you try to set other browser as default too or is it specific to specific browser?

Any browser.

Already did the steps you suggested. It's some kind of bug where it's impossible to set a default browser at all.

I heard elsewhere from one other user
    that it seems to be a problem with upgrading to 10 on the SP3. Sounds very specifc.

guustavooo, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Unable to set default browser

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

The information which you have provided is not enough for us to determine the issue. Please provide us more information.

• Does this issue happens while you try to set other browser as default too or is it specific to specific browser?

To set Internet Explorer/Edge as a default browser, I suggest you to follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key and type Default Program in search and hit enter.
    • Select "Set your default programs"
    • Click on “Internet Explorer" or “Edge”.
    • Select "Set this program as default” and Click OK.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Nov 9, 2020
  4. how to set dispay settings to default

How to set Microsoft Photos App as default

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left pane, click on Default Apps.
    • In the right pane, click on Choose default apps by file type.
    • Set the default App to open .jpg files and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

how to set dispay settings to default

1. how to set dispay settings to default - Similar Threads - set dispay settings

2. how to set default setting in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to set default setting in File Explorer: I want File Explorer to have a default setting for ALL folders as shown highlighted in the screen print, In addition when I want to open or save a file I want the file listing to be in name order, not date....
  3. how to set default setting in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to set default setting in File Explorer: I want File Explorer to have a default setting for ALL folders as shown highlighted in the screen print, In addition when I want to open or save a file I want the file listing to be in name order, not date....
  4. Default setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Default setting: Someone changed all my desktop, icon, and font size/ setting. I just want to get them back to default. Is there a way to do that without resetting the computer, I have programs I can't lose on there?...
  5. Default settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default settings: I want to use Canon Digital Photo Professional as my default photo handler. How can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-settings/2ddfa9de-4cbc-4b9b-bf91-24c81ed6adfb
  6. how to set display settings to default

how to set display settings to default: i just installed windows 10 and somehow i got a filter of white shade on my screen it goes away when i start valorant and the screen becomes crystal clear but it becomes more zoomed pls help and show me way to reset only display settings to default it would be okay if all my...
  7. default settings

default settings: I don't know how I messed the colors in windows 10. I need to revert this to default settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-settings/d7735ed9-3af1-4d64-bf5b-61c961477627
  8. setting registry settings to default

in Cortana
    setting registry settings to default: I downloaded iobit advanced system care and CCleaner to get more storage but it made some changes to the Windows registry due to which, my search bar is displaying correct results. I tried searching for troubleshooting and add or remove a program, but no or incorrect result...
  9. how to set default colors

how to set default colors: default colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-default-colors/dd37d6db-52cb-4355-a1b7-4231a66fd5a5
  10. How To Set A Default Keyboard?

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Set A Default Keyboard?: During windows 10 installation, I had installed a UK as well as a US keyboard. Whenever my computer goes in sleep mode or is restarted, it switches automatically to the UK keyboard. I know the shortcut to changing it is windows key + spacebar. But it's still inconvenient as I...