Windows 10: how to set dual montior screen savers on Windows 10?

Discus and support how to set dual montior screen savers on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to set dual montior screen savers on Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WaiKeong, Jun 23, 2020.

1. WaiKeong Win User

how to set dual montior screen savers on Windows 10?

:)

WaiKeong, Jun 23, 2020

2. dual montior screen savers Windows 10

in windows 8, dual monitors, two different screen savers would work(photos, one photo would be on one monitor and a different photo on the other monitor). in window 10, only the main display works. is there a special setting?

iajennings, Jun 23, 2020
  3. rk3066 Win User
    Windows 10 "Bubbles" Screen Saver

Hi guy's,

On Windows 7 the screen saver didn't go to a black screen but it showed the desktop. Not getting that with Windows 10. Whats the deal? Have GTX750Ti

rk3066, Jun 23, 2020
  4. how to set dual montior screen savers on Windows 10?

Missing "random" setting on screen saver windows 10

Hi Ruth,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + R

2. Type control and press enter to open control panel.

3. Type "change screen saver" in the control panel search box and open it.

4. In the screen saver settings window, you can choose the preferred screen saver from the drop down list.

5. To use multiple photos a screen saver, select "photo gallery", click settings>browse and locate the folder where the preferred photos are saved.

Save the changes.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

1. how to set dual montior screen savers on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - set dual montior

2. Dual monitor screen saver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitor screen saver: My setup is a laptop and an external screen, I would like to have a screen saver on both monitors, when on the lock screen the same as what I see on the main monitor if that is possible.I'm on Windows 11, and I've noticed on videos I watch on Youtube that they are able to...
  3. Dual monitor screen saver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual monitor screen saver: My setup is a laptop and an external screen, I would like to have a screen saver on both monitors, when on the lock screen the same as what I see on the main monitor if that is possible.I'm on Windows 11, and I've noticed on videos I watch on Youtube that they are able to...
  4. Dual Moniter Screen Saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual Moniter Screen Saver: Can i show two different images on my dual computer screens when the screen saver slide show is running. One monitor is just black and the other shows the slide show. Setting Picture Screensaver for Multiple Screens on Windows 10...
  5. how to change screen saver settings

how to change screen saver settings: want to change amount of time before screen saver turns on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-screen-saver-settings/0b1bf1e5-ce2b-499b-b89a-477afd7195cc
  6. Screen saver for dual monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen saver for dual monitors: I used to have a screen saver (Firehand Ember) which worked well with my two monitors but as Windows has moved on it got left behind and the person who produced it gave up! So did the screen saver. It used to display different images on the two screens - not individually,...
  7. Windows 10 screen saver settings

Windows 10 screen saver settings: How do I add transition effects on a "screen saver slideshow" for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-screen-saver-settings/091b4436-9d0b-4452-8f1e-fcee0c94e7af
  8. Screen saver over dual monitors in Windows 10

Screen saver over dual monitors in Windows 10: I am using a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga (1st Gen) as my second screen (and the laptop driving both monitors), and a ViewSonic VA2248m-LED 22IN monitor as my primary monitor. I would be interested in having the Windows screen saver display my chosen photo album (folder) across...
  9. screen saver on dual monitors

screen saver on dual monitors: this question was asked in January and has not been answered:windows 10 programs and apps work fine, my problem is the screen saver mode. I have dual monitor images but when the screen saver starts it only shows on the main monitor not the second one. How do I stretch the...
  10. Dual montior not detecting but displaying

Dual montior not detecting but displaying: Hello I recently bought a new adapter for my second screen, it was a display port to HDMI cable but it was faulty so I bought a display port to HDMI adapter and used an HDMI cable. Im not sure if any of this is relevant but its the only thing that's changed prior to my...