Windows 10: how to set format when I am burning slide show from Microsoft Photo App?

Discus and support how to set format when I am burning slide show from Microsoft Photo App? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to burn the slideshow to the disk from the Microsoft photo App. But I cannot figure out if I need to set a format for this slideshow, I mean MP4... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by mattvan vlack, Nov 25, 2018.

1. how to set format when I am burning slide show from Microsoft Photo App?

I want to burn the slideshow to the disk from the Microsoft photo App. But I cannot figure out if I need to set a format for this slideshow, I mean MP4 or MVPs because I’m afraid that the default format is not supported by the disk. How can I set the format?

:)

mattvan vlack, Nov 25, 2018

2. photo app - How can I do a slideshow in an album? I only see the slideshow option outside of albums.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to the slide show option in the photo app?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps for the slideshow option and check if it helps.

• Open the “Photo App”

• Go to any three options “Collection”, “Albums” and “Folders”.

• Click on any “Photo” and press the key “F5” it will launch slide show.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 25, 2018
  3. ( slide show) transfering photos from the app to pictures.

I want to create a slide show with some pictures that is just downloaded via SDC card, for some reason the photos show up in the Photos app. how can I transfer them and create and album in to picture albums .

in order to be able to create a slide show and burn it in to a dvd. I was planning to use power point but I can transfer any phots to power point.

thanks

maria

mariapitcherella, Nov 25, 2018
  4. how to set format when I am burning slide show from Microsoft Photo App?

How do I burn photos to dvd from Microsoft photos

Hi Barrie,

Windows 10's Photos app is mainly designed as a photo viewer. If you want to burn the photos to your DVD disc, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Insert the DVD disc.
    • Go to the location of the photos that you want to burn and select it. For example:
      This PC > Pictures.
    • Under the Share tab on the upper part of the window, select the
      Burn to disc option.
    • Once finished, right-click the drive's icon in File Explorer
      and press Eject .
    Also, if you want our developers to hear your thoughts, you can post it on
    Feedback Hub
    to improve your Windows experience.

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

how to set format when I am burning slide show from Microsoft Photo App?

1. how to set format when I am burning slide show from Microsoft Photo App? - Similar Threads - set format burning

2. Shuffle Photo Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shuffle Photo Slide Show: In Windows 10 you had the option in a folder containing photos to begin a slide show and enable 'shuffle' and 'loop'. Is this feature available in Windows 11? All I can currently find is the non-shuffle slide show by opening a photo and clicking in the top right corner....
  3. Shuffle Photo Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shuffle Photo Slide Show: In Windows 10 you had the option in a folder containing photos to begin a slide show and enable 'shuffle' and 'loop'. Is this feature available in Windows 11? All I can currently find is the non-shuffle slide show by opening a photo and clicking in the top right corner....
  4. Photo app slide shows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo app slide shows: I want to batch increase the time each photo is on the screen when I create photo slide show with music. I can increase the time for an individual photo but not the whole show....
  5. How to burn a Photoshop slide show to disc

How to burn a Photoshop slide show to disc: How can I burn a slide show that I created in Photoshop 9 to a disc. All the things I could easily do on Windows 7 are such a challenge on 10. Does windows 10 have the software or do I have to download it. Which one would you recommend.?...
  6. Photo slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo slide show: How do you override the slow, fast, and medium speed for advancing photos in a photo slideshow. I need them to advance at a specific speed that I set manually? How to do it?...
  7. Photo App "Collection" shows no photos in HEIC format

Photo App "Collection" shows no photos in HEIC format: Even though I can view HEIC-picture with the Windows 10 photos app and I can view next and previous HEIC-pictures, but if I click on "Collection / all pictures" in the Photo app button top left it shows no HEIC-pictures only other picture formates...
  8. Photo Slide Show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Slide Show: In Windows 10, I have files in Pictures/My Pictures. How do I create a slide show from the photos in any file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-slide-show/7dfaca2c-6868-4e1c-9519-17a0f2abc3af"
  9. photo album slide show

photo album slide show: What is the number limit of photos in an album to create a slide show? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-album-slide-show/7254434c-161d-4a09-a6f6-8cc5750590bc
  10. Burning the slideshow from Microsoft Photos app

Burning the slideshow from Microsoft Photos app: I like to burn my slideshows to disk to share with family and friends. Not too keen on having all my business all over the net. So, when the slideshow is ready to be burned. Is it already in a mp4 or mvp format or is it in the old format from movie maker? Do not want to waste...