Windows 10: How to set highest resolution screen capture

Discus and support How to set highest resolution screen capture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need the highest resolution screen capture for my work. So I turned off Clear Type Text and tried to increase color intensity. But I failed to find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrieParker, Oct 30, 2018.

1. How to set highest resolution screen capture

I need the highest resolution screen capture for my work. So I turned off Clear Type Text and tried to increase color intensity. But I failed to find the "color intensity" in Windows 10.

Please help me to find "color intensity" in Windows 10 or recommend the other way to increase screen resolution

:)

BrieParker, Oct 30, 2018
  2. xiewang Win User

Highest resolution screen capture

Hi everybody,

For my thesis, I need highest resolution screen capture to print later. I tuned off Clear Type Text, but apparently it is not enough. I want also to increase color intensity to the highest level in Windows 10, but I did not find the "color intensity" in
    the system of windows 10.

If you can help my find "color intensity" modification in windows 10, that is cool.

If you have other better solution to high highest resolution screen capture, it is even cooler.

Sincerely!

Xie

xiewang, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Highest resolution screen capture

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Screenshot depends on display resolution. The higher the display resolution, the better the screen shot.

Method 1: Set your screen's resolution:

a. Right click on your desktop, and select 'Display settings'.

b. Click on 'Advanced display settings.

c. Under 'Resolution', select the drop-down menu, and select the one you want.

4. Click 'Apply'.

Important: If you're able to see your tool bar and icons, then leave your resolution at the new settings. If some items are not visible, reduce the resolution down until you find the correct one.

Method 2: Increase DPI using MS paint:

a. Open the image that you want to edit in paint.

b. Make a note of its height and width.

c. Click on File > Properties.

d. You can change the height and width.

e. Click 'Ok'.

Hope it helps.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Oct 30, 2018
  4. How to set highest resolution screen capture

How do I get the highest resolution screen capture on Windows 10? The best I can get is 96 DPI?

How do I get the highest resolution screen capture on Windows 10? The best I can get is 96 DPI?

Thanks

Robert Seymour

Robert_Seymour, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

How to set highest resolution screen capture

1. How to set highest resolution screen capture - Similar Threads - set highest resolution

2. All game resolutions are stuck at the highest resolution.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All game resolutions are stuck at the highest resolution.: All of my game's resolution were suddenly on the highest resolution which is the native resolution of my laptop, I already tried reinstalling my drivers, I've also already tried tweaking my games' compatibility but none solved, updating/rolling back driver also didn't helped....
  3. All game resolutions are stuck at the highest resolution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All game resolutions are stuck at the highest resolution.: All of my game's resolution were suddenly on the highest resolution which is the native resolution of my laptop, I already tried reinstalling my drivers, I've also already tried tweaking my games' compatibility but none solved, updating/rolling back driver also didn't helped....
  4. All game resolutions are stuck at the highest resolution.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Changing the resolution of screen captures in Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the resolution of screen captures in Xbox Game Bar: I'm confused as any time I try to record games, the resolution is completely broken. I can't find out how to fix this issue and, to go into detail,I can see the screen in the left corner but below and to the right of it is just black boxes. I only recently discovered this...
  6. Recommended Resolution lower than the highest resolution

Recommended Resolution lower than the highest resolution: I am using windows 10 pro with AMD rx 570updated driver and in the settings it is showing that the recommended resolutions to be 1024x768 instead of 1920x1080. I of course will prefer to use the latter resolution so should I continue using at the highest resolution and ignore...
  7. Snip and Sketch capture resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip and Sketch capture resolution: Is there a way to raise the resolution of screen shots I take with snip and sketch ? 165996
  8. Print screen capture scales images to low resolution.

Print screen capture scales images to low resolution.: HI, I have 4k monitor. When i press print screen on keyboard or use Snipping tool, the image is captured in 1920x1080 resolution on top left corner and the rest of the captured area is black. It does not capture 4k screenshot. Please help. [IMG]...
  9. Highest resolution screen capture

Highest resolution screen capture: Hi everybody, For my thesis, I need highest resolution screen capture to print later. I tuned off Clear Type Text, but apparently it is not enough. I want also to increase color intensity to the highest level in Windows 10, but I did not find the "color intensity" in the...
  10. How capture lock screen

in Windows 10 Support
    How capture lock screen: Whenever I reboot, I get a screen that's shades of blue with a lighthouse. This is BEFORE I insert my password. How can I capture that blue desktop screen and use it for my desktop AFTER I've logged into my laptop? Thank you. 90860

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to screen capture maximum resolution

2. highest resolution screen capture online