Windows 10: How to set minimum volume limit for windows 10 device? Or how to get a static on-screen...

Discus and support How to set minimum volume limit for windows 10 device? Or how to get a static on-screen... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok, I have a problem which is this: 1. I need to have this ear tearing fire alarm notification sound in my tablet so i dont miss an important... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by satan2.0, Jan 13, 2019.

1. satan2.0 Win User

How to set minimum volume limit for windows 10 device? Or how to get a static on-screen...

Ok, I have a problem which is this:

1. I need to have this ear tearing fire alarm notification sound in my tablet so i dont miss an important notification i get few times a day

2. when the alarm goes off in a public place i turn the volume all the way down and because i am a ******* ******** i forget to turn the volume back on once the alarm sound ends and i end up missing important notifications until its too late to act on them (and i keep making this mistake over and over again, no matter how much i try to not to)

so, solutions would be these:

A. a program that constantly shows the volume level on the screen so i would have a better chance of noticing that the volume is all the way down

B. a way to set minimum volume limit to 1 or 2% so that id have at least some kind of a chance of hearing those alarms going off even if i keep being a 100% ************ who _tries_ to mute the device

C. a way to make windows 10 volume return to 50% or something like that few minutes after it has been muted

Any ideas?

:)

satan2.0, Jan 13, 2019

2. How to set the volume limit in Windows 10

Hi Ethel,

Please try the below steps to set your volume limit:

• Press Windows + X
      and select Control panel.

• Drop down the options in
      view by
      and select category.

• Click on Hardware and Sound,
      Click on Adjust System Volume under Sound.

• Under Main Volume, move the slider up or down to raise or lower the volume.

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Rishad K T, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 13, 2019
  4. How to set minimum volume limit for windows 10 device? Or how to get a static on-screen...

Can't connect to internet with computer set with static IP

My guess is that you made a typing mistake, e.g. typing 192.186 instead of 192.168. If this is not the case then I suggest this:

• Set the machine to DHCP.
    • Check if you can ping your other machines.
    • Mark and copy the command below with Ctrl+C.
    • Press the Windows key+R
    • Press Ctrl+V, then Enter.
    • Repeat steps 2 to 5 for a static address.
    • Post the results of Step 2 (twice!) plus the contents of the desktop file IP.txt.

cmd.exe /c ipconfig /all >> "%UserProfile%"\Desktop\IP.txt"

Frederik Long, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

How to set minimum volume limit for windows 10 device? Or how to get a static on-screen...

1. How to set minimum volume limit for windows 10 device? Or how to get a static on-screen... - Similar Threads - set minimum volume

2. How do I set different screen time limits for different devices?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I set different screen time limits for different devices?: I'm running Windows 10 and Family Safety. My son uses a desktop for gaming and a laptop for schoolwork. I would like to set his desktop to have limited screen time hours, say 2 hours in the evening. But the laptop I want him to have access to throughout the day. How do I set...
  3. How do I set different screen time limits for different devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set different screen time limits for different devices?: I'm running Windows 10 and Family Safety. My son uses a desktop for gaming and a laptop for schoolwork. I would like to set his desktop to have limited screen time hours, say 2 hours in the evening. But the laptop I want him to have access to throughout the day. How do I set...
  4. How do I set different screen time limits for different devices?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to set app limits

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to set app limits: How can I set one limit to few apps? Lets say, there's 3 games:1. xxx2. yyy3. zzzNow, I can set limits:1 hour to game xxx1 hour to game yyy2 hours to game zzzSo child can play 1+1+2=4hoursBut I want set same time limit to all 3 games, 2 hours, that means if he spend 2 hours...
  6. How to set my display settings static?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to set my display settings static?: How can I disable the plug&play and/or similar features for displays on Win10? I have 2 different monitors. Both of these turn off after some time. Which is normal energy saving behaviour. For some reason Win10 cannot handle this. The following issues have been observed:...
  7. Volume Limiter for Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume Limiter for Windows?: Hi Reddit! I hope this is the right place to ask such a question (I've never really used Reddit before), but I am looking for a volume limiter type application for Windows 10. By that, I mean either a windows setting or program I can download (Or extension for the new Edge)...
  8. Setting A Microphone Minimum Volume for Transmission

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting A Microphone Minimum Volume for Transmission: Hey, I am looking to set a minimum volume limit for transmission on my microphone to cancel out background noise. Basically, what I want it to do is to not transmit any sound until the sound is above a certain threshold. I already have a directional microphone that is...
  9. How to get Windows 10 Volume License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to get Windows 10 Volume License: Hi, i'm trying to gather information about windows 10 volume license in Indonesia, any information about legal seller here? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-windows-10-volume-license/319a1591-3ff3-4353-8518-284b53e0a036"
  10. How to set a Static IP Address in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to set a Static IP Address in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are experiencing trouble with your network connection and have it configured to DHCP then, figuring out your IP address can be quite a task. Using Static IP Address helps avert IP address conflicts between networked devices and enables [...] This post...