Windows 10: How to set Prayer Times in Windows Task Bar?

Discus and support How to set Prayer Times in Windows Task Bar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to set Prayer Times NYC in Windows Task Bar?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lorene LDahl, Jul 11, 2019.

1. How to set Prayer Times in Windows Task Bar?

How to set Prayer Times NYC in Windows Task Bar?

:)

Lorene LDahl, Jul 11, 2019

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, Jul 11, 2019
  4. amin3kk Win User

How to set Prayer Times in Windows Task Bar?

N82 prayer times application !!! Help PLZ !

Hi

When i bought my n82 there was a application in it and it was prayer times . but after i reset my phone to factory setting prayer times not found in my n82 . how can i return this application to my phone ??

amin3kk, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

How to set Prayer Times in Windows Task Bar?

1. How to set Prayer Times in Windows Task Bar? - Similar Threads - set Prayer Times

2. Windows task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows task bar: I have made the task bar as small as possible by turning on small icons. Sometimes though it is in the way and I have to move it from the bottom to the left or right. I recall in older versions of Windows that you could temporarily make the task bar disappear. I have tried...
  3. task bar not there

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    task bar not there: task bar does not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-not-there/1db9ee5c-c410-41df-b8b4-d4376eb7d942"
  4. Time and Date on computer Task Bar

Time and Date on computer Task Bar: Lately, everytime I turn on my laptop, the time and date showing on the task bar is always wrong. Even if the settings were online timezone. I have to change the settings to manual or restart the computer to have correct time and date. What seems to be the problem?...
  5. Windows 10 Home task bar settings

Windows 10 Home task bar settings: How do I turn off Task View? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-task-bar-settings/8bf786fd-8f33-4d8b-9881-254689dcada9
  6. [SOLVED] Show solely time on task bar -- How?

[SOLVED] Show solely time on task bar -- How?: Win10 v.1803. I had somehow (...forgotten, now...) turned off day-of-week & date so that the task bar clock solely showed the time. A few days ago, Windows decided to set the task bar clock back to time + day-of-week + date. That caused my skinny task bar to 'inflate' to...
  7. UTC Time: Displaying UTC Time On Bottom (Task ?) Bar ?

in Windows 10 Support
    UTC Time: Displaying UTC Time On Bottom (Task ?) Bar ?: Hello, I give up after spending close to an hour with the built in W10 time setting screens. I want UTC to display on the bottom (task bar ?). It just won't display; I can set it on the W10 screens for time and date, but it doesn't carry over to the bottom bar on the...
  8. Task bar and Settings doesn't work

Task bar and Settings doesn't work: I recently upgraded my Windows from 7 to 10, but now the start button, cortana and other task bar options doesn't open on clicking (i.e. nothing happens when I click it). Also, if I try to open system settings it also doesn't start. Even when I try to use the windows button...
  9. how to Pin window preview in task bar

how to Pin window preview in task bar: how to Pin window preview in task bar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/how-to-pin-window-preview-in-task-bar/b68ca820-03ad-4fc2-8555-00875914402d
  10. how to display day date time at bottom right on tool bar or task bar in windows 10

how to display day date time at bottom right on tool bar or task bar in windows 10: how to display day date time on bottom right of task tool bar. I must have accidently turn it off because it usually shows appears on it's on at home page....