Windows 10: How to set priority for opening programs - ie. how to stop program that opens to get in...

Discus and support How to set priority for opening programs - ie. how to stop program that opens to get in... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For example, I have 3ds Max opened, and I'm working on it. And suddenly I need to open a Photoshop for some reasons. I click it on my taskbar to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Milan Radulović, Apr 30, 2019.

1. How to set priority for opening programs - ie. how to stop program that opens to get in...

For example, I have 3ds Max opened, and I'm working on it. And suddenly I need to open a Photoshop for some reasons. I click it on my taskbar to open it. As it needs few moments to open, I go back to continue work on Max, but then, when is opened, Photoshop is getting in front of 3ds Max or any active window, covering it, and interrupting my work. This is pretty annoying, because in some moments I'm focused on work, and I don't want window that opens to get in front of all my active windows! How to change this?

:)

Milan Radulović, Apr 30, 2019

2. UPnP port opening program needed

i am looking for a program to open custom ports on a UPnP router without having to configure every router individually.

i searched the net and all i could really find was other programs with UPnP functions built into them rather than a stand alone program that i can use. has anyone found anything like this ? ideally im looking for something that will work with windows and mac and can be set to run in the background.

Geofrancis, Apr 30, 2019
  3. program stopped opening

I am a user of Family Tree Maker 2012. The program was working fine and it has suddenly stopped working. I have reloaded the software with no success, it still will not open. I have several years of work involved with this software compiling my family
    tree. I am open to suggestions. I have not noticed any recent Window 10 Updates. Oh, I am using is Microsoft Windows 10.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

CraigLAYTON, Apr 30, 2019
  4. JimWynne Win User

How to set priority for opening programs - ie. how to stop program that opens to get in...

Program opening with with poer up.

Did you open Task Manager as I suggested? Please don't make this more difficult than it needs to be.

JimWynne, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

How to set priority for opening programs - ie. how to stop program that opens to get in...

1. How to set priority for opening programs - ie. how to stop program that opens to get in... - Similar Threads - set priority opening

2. How to set Internet Priority for Programs on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to set Internet Priority for Programs on Windows 11: [IMG]If you want to use a certain type of internet profile over another for your programs on Windows 11, here is how you can do it. This guide helps you set internet priority for programs on Windows 11/10 so that you can use Ethernet over Wi-Fi or something similar without...
  3. How to Permanently Set Priority & Affinity Into Shortcut Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Permanently Set Priority & Affinity Into Shortcut Program: You can set the priority and affinity of a program you want to run into a shortcut file, it does have some drawbacks. The most notable is that you have to be able to launch the process manually. If you can’t or the process is spawned by another program, it won’t work.1. Open...
  4. How to Permanently Set Priority & Affinity Into Shortcut Program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to Permanently Set Priority & Affinity Into Shortcut Program: You can set the priority and affinity of a program you want to run into a shortcut file, it does have some drawbacks. The most notable is that you have to be able to launch the process manually. If you can’t or the process is spawned by another program, it won’t work.1. Open...
  5. How to Permanently Set Priority & Affinity Into Shortcut Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. How to make file open with no program.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make file open with no program.: A while back I accidentally set .viso (virtual iso) files to open with Internet Explorer, how do I change it so NO program opens viso files except VirtualBox or something? submitted by /u/WackyH [link] [comments]...
  7. How to stop a specific program from opening the browser?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop a specific program from opening the browser?: I am using GOM player as a media player, I am super comfortable with it that I don't want to ever change it, but it has one annoying feature which is opening their page on chrome after most of my watches (exactly when I close the GOM player window) How can I prevent only GOM...
  8. How to STOP Win10 from opening program in the foreground?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to STOP Win10 from opening program in the foreground?: I have found posts on how to stop this, but nothing tells me how to make this happen. My last Win10 laptop, when I: right clicked on an image in a folder > open with > graphic software, the image would open in the graphic software, but the Folder Would Stay in the...
  9. Programs suddenly stopped opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs suddenly stopped opening: Hello good day to you, my core i3 laptop recently started acting up. I had been Using zapya and SHAREit programs on my system file sharing programs for a while now. It opens normally without any issue. I use it to transfer files to my iPhone. Suddenly these two programs...
  10. how to set open images with specific program

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to set open images with specific program: how to set the computer to open an image with a specific program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-open-images-with-specific-program/248067d7-ae51-4f44-a5dd-562f6779ab72