Windows 10: how to set text size

Discus and support how to set text size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; title bar text size is too small https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-text-size/e988a097-eac3-4c76-98c3-3abbccc2c819 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sabrina33541, Jul 18, 2019.

1. how to set text size

title bar text size is too small

:)

sabrina33541, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Icon & text size

To resolve your concern, we’d recommend that you follow the steps provided on how to change the font size. Here’s how to do it:

• Right-click on desktop and select Display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Advanced display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Under Change only the text size. Select the item you want to change in the drop-down list and choose the text size.
    • Click on Apply.
    Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Jul 18, 2019
  4. how to set text size

increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

how to set text size

1. how to set text size - Similar Threads - set text size

2. how to Microsoft Edge setting text remove bold size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to Microsoft Edge setting text remove bold size?: I can try to change the text size in appearance in Microsoft Edge but the text size increases but I do not want this. I want this removed bold text to regular textplease solve my problems...
  3. how to Microsoft Edge setting text remove bold size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to Microsoft Edge setting text remove bold size?: I can try to change the text size in appearance in Microsoft Edge but the text size increases but I do not want this. I want this removed bold text to regular textplease solve my problems...
  4. text size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    text size: i literally just hit like one **** key and now suddenly my youtube cc is **** TINY and so are my notifications. i cant find anything on this and it's really **** annoying. how the **** did i do this and how do i fix it???...
  5. text size

in Windows 10 Customization
    text size: i literally just hit like one **** key and now suddenly my youtube cc is **** TINY and so are my notifications. i cant find anything on this and it's really **** annoying. how the **** did i do this and how do i fix it???...
  6. size of text

size of text: Please Help.I have tried every setting I can find with limited success. The text, icons, etc, are all sized well except for a few places that are so small I cant read them. For example, if I open "Control Panel" all the icons and text are perfectly sized for me to read. But...
  7. Text Size

Text Size: I just updated to windows 2004 and it changed the text size under my displayed shortcuts. How do I change the text size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-size/71b48c43-aaf8-4b83-ad3a-87c6d6a6557f
  8. text size

text size: Anyone know how to change text size in the control panel of windows 10. I just got the 1903 update on a lenovo yoga 720. I can change it everywhere else, but not certail message boxes like control panel. The size is TINY in the panel. Thanks...
  9. how to change text size

how to change text size: I would like to change the text size. how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-text-size/780a199e-748a-459a-873d-73638cc9a753
  10. text size

in Windows 10 Support
    text size: I have just upgraded to windows 10. I find the text size of 125% best suits me - but it plays havoc with my SmartSuite 123 files. Any ways to selectively change the text size?? Thanks Colin Lambert 47758