Windows 10: How to set the backgroung color for video

Discus and support How to set the backgroung color for video in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I want to make a simple video showing a rotating text. I create a text 3d and also turn off the canvas when i save as video gif type i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by שיוילנר, Oct 7, 2019.

1. How to set the backgroung color for video

Hello

I want to make a simple video showing a rotating text.

I create a text 3d and also turn off the canvas when i save as video gif type i get the default background .

i change by clicking on effects tab but i can use only the existing color !!

I would like to insert the video in a vb.net application so i try to make the same bakcground

Thanks

:)

שיוילנר, Oct 7, 2019

2. Default Background color on widescreen video playback

Still didn't help. Any more suggestions?

Karlos-kun, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Default Background color on widescreen video playback

Thanks for the reply but it didn't work for me. It merely changed the application's theme, not the background color of a video playback.

Karlos-kun, Oct 7, 2019
  4. How to set the backgroung color for video

Default Background color on widescreen video playback

Hi Karlos,

You can change the background color of the Movies & TV app through its settings. To do so, kindly follow these steps:

• Type movies on the search bar.
    • Click on Movies & TV.
    • On the lower left corner, click on Settings.
    • Under Mode, select Dark.
    • Close the window, then relaunch the app.

Regarding the background color of the online videos that you are watching, it is most likely that it is the default background color that was set by the makers of that website. We recommend that you contact them to know if there's an option to change it.

Let us know if you need further assistance with your concern.

Joshua Her1, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

How to set the backgroung color for video

1. How to set the backgroung color for video - Similar Threads - set backgroung color

2. Backgroung is shuttered in win+tab mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backgroung is shuttered in win+tab mode: I recently noticed that my background in Win+Tab is smaller than my resolution, and windows also change resolution along with this. My display resolution is 2560x1440. I tried changing the scaling settings for the display, as well as for the background. In addition, I also...
  3. How can I enable Backgroung/Slideshow with CMD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I enable Backgroung/Slideshow with CMD?: Hello I need to automate some configurations, among these use a .bat CMD to configure the Background as Slideshow and use the images of "C:\Beautiful Images".I am using the following so that the image is set:reg add "HKEY_CURRENT_USERControl Panel "Desktop" /v WallpaperStyle...
  4. How can I enable Backgroung/Slideshow with CMD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I enable Backgroung/Slideshow with CMD?: Hello I need to automate some configurations, among these use a .bat CMD to configure the Background as Slideshow and use the images of "C:\Beautiful Images".I am using the following so that the image is set:reg add "HKEY_CURRENT_USERControl Panel "Desktop" /v WallpaperStyle...
  5. color setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    color setting: many settings are locked in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-setting/5363d0c9-2cd1-4816-9dec-1dccdc44c9d0
  6. how to set default colors

how to set default colors: default colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-default-colors/dd37d6db-52cb-4355-a1b7-4231a66fd5a5
  7. Video Color Saturation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Color Saturation: Hey everyone, my videos keep playing back in low color saturation (almost in black and white) when I try to play them back on my computer. I've tried MP4 files and even a MOV files with movie maker, video player, and even tried PowerPoint. What's even more puzzling is that...
  8. color setting

color setting: I have a new hard drive on my computer with window 10 and now the color on screens are dull looking. Color setting does not look like anything I used to see, no red color at all. All setting is correctly matches my identical computer. Do I need to download the setting all...
  9. Video color brightning

Video color brightning: When I stream videos on Microsoft edge the colors are all brightened out of the natural colors of the video same when I use the media player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/video-color-brightning/d914c738-b96a-4552-aa8e-b5f33968bfc4
  10. How to change colors in settings

in Browsers and Email
    How to change colors in settings: I got a w 10 update and it change the color of my background in my settings and on the internet and cant find a way to change it back. I want the background white instead of this weird green color. I have a pic of it, if I can upload to show you [img] is there a way to...