Windows 10: How to set themes without activation

Discus and support How to set themes without activation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Currently, I have searched the web that how to set themes for un-activated windows... None of them worked, solutions would be greatly appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Aarav2you, Mar 29, 2020.

1. How to set themes without activation

Currently, I have searched the web that how to set themes for un-activated windows... None of them worked, solutions would be greatly appreciated.

P.S: There is some problem with windows and it was not being activated, I called support and they said that I have to buy a new licence so that's why I did not activate it.

submitted by /u/Aarav2you
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Aarav2you, Mar 29, 2020

2. Theme settings

Hi Peter,

In Creators Update, you can now customize Windows Themes using the Settings app and get new ones from the Windows Store. Additionally, it also includes an option to set a custom accent color, instead of having to choose from a limited list of predefined
    colors. To further rectify your concern, follow these steps to get into your Themes settings:

• Press Windows key + I.
    • Click Personalization.
    • You will find Themes located at the left side of Personalization options.

If you're having difficulties accessing your Themes settings, kindly specify more details about it. You may also send us screenshots.

Let us know if you have additional questions.

Dhavelyn Mer, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Corrupted Personalization Settings and themes

Hi Nkhondo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you check if the settings are disable in the registries of the PC.

• Press
      Windows+R
      and type gpedit.msc in the run command.

• In the window that appears, you can see the "Local Group Policy Editor" Window.

• In this step I want to Prevent Changing Theme file. You click on User Configuration sub-category Administrative Template sub-category Control Panel sub-category Personalization and click on the "Prevent
      Changing Theme
      ".
    User Configuration<< Administrative Template<< Control Panel<< Personalization

• In this step right-click on the "Prevent Changing Theme"and select the
      edit tab and click on the edit tab.

• In this step, if you click on the
      Enabled Button then you cannot change the Theme. You click on the Disable Button then you can change the Theme. You click on The Enable Button for Disabling the changing Theme or Prevent Changing Theme.

• In this step right-click on your Desktop and select the Personalize tab. In this tab you are unable to change the theme after disabling the changing of the theme or Prevent
      Changing Theme.
    Registry disclaimer

To do so: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For
    added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft
    Knowledge Base:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Anil Madishetty, Mar 29, 2020
  4. How to set themes without activation

Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

How to set themes without activation

1. How to set themes without activation - Similar Threads - set themes without

2. Settings theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings theme: Hello, This might not be the place, but just wanted to induce the idea through people who may, would one day pursue windows developers to do this. So, I wanted to post this a few years back, thought it'd be stupid thing to do, as devs will already be working on this, which...
  3. How to change theme in Windows 10 without Activation

in Windows 10 News
    How to change theme in Windows 10 without Activation: If you do not activate your copy of Windows 10, you cannot change the Theme, wallpaper, etc., from the Windows Settings. However, if it is required for you to change the theme without activating Windows 10, this tutorial will be handy for you. Although it is comparatively...
  4. High contrast office theme without setting system to high contrast?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High contrast office theme without setting system to high contrast?: Can I set Office programs to high contrast individually without setting my entire system to high contrast? I have an OLED display, so I'm looking for as much black as possible and high contrast is perfect. submitted by /u/normiewageslave [link] [comments]...
  5. Mouse and Theme settings

Mouse and Theme settings: There is both an administrator account (me) and a user account (my partner) on my Win 10 PC. Each account has its own mouse and theme settings. Starting about 2 months ago the settings don't hold and either the theme and mouse settings of one account become the settings for...
  6. Temporary Change of Personalization Settings Without Activation

Temporary Change of Personalization Settings Without Activation: I often install Windows in a VM on VMware Workstation to do some temporary testing. These machines are typically in use for a day or two, then deleted. Because I only use these a few days, I don't activate. If I had to activate every VM then I would have to activate probably...
  7. Temporary Change of Personalization Settings Without Activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Temporary Change of Personalization Settings Without Activation: I often install Windows in a VM on VMware Workstation to do some temporary testing. These machines are typically in use for a day or two, then deleted. Because I only use these a few days, I don't activate. If I had to activate every VM then I would have to activate probably...
  8. How to set the default High Contrast Theme

How to set the default High Contrast Theme: I have setup a custom high contrast theme at work. When I need to share my screen with others on Skype/Lync I switch back to a standard windows them as most people are thrown off when they see a non-standard layout. Unless you are used to High Contrast it can sometimes be...
  9. Can I apply a theme without opening the Windows settings?

Can I apply a theme without opening the Windows settings?: I currently have a program running the periodically changes my theme on my computer. It executes a theme from the windows resource folder: C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\MyTheme.theme This all works well, except for the fact that this opens the Windows Settings program as...
  10. How Do I Prevent 'Themes Settings' Popping Up When Switching Themes?

How Do I Prevent 'Themes Settings' Popping Up When Switching Themes?: Yes, Themeswitcher will change themes without settings popup, I've tried it out. No need to install this program, it's portable, you just make a shortcut with it with the command in it, like shown above. If you don't want to use it, it's your choice.. For now, I don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 basic theme without activation

2. how to change theme on unactivated windows 10

3. How to set my themes and colour without activating it windows 10 pro t

4. Windows 10 unactivated change theme ,
  5. windows 10 cant change themes and desktop activate windows,
  6. install free thems on not activatedwindows 10 ,
  7. how to switch windows 10 backround without activation,
  8. how to change theme without key windows 10