Windows 10: How to set those sleep mode images as my desktop wallpaper?

Discus and support How to set those sleep mode images as my desktop wallpaper? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When you "wake" your pc from sleep mode, you're met with those beautiful images of different kind. How do I make them my desktop wallpaper as well?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mr_Mavik, May 7, 2022.

1. How to set those sleep mode images as my desktop wallpaper?

When you "wake" your pc from sleep mode, you're met with those beautiful images of different kind. How do I make them my desktop wallpaper as well?

submitted by /u/Mr_Mavik
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mr_Mavik, May 7, 2022

2. Desktop wallpaper for new users

Hi Alaa,

Setting default users lets you specify the wallpaper on user's desktops and prevents other users from changing the image or its presentation. You can check these steps on how to set wallpapers from all users:

• Type run on the search bar and press Enter.
    • On the window, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
    • Locate and click Administrative Templates.
    • Select Desktop > Desktop > Desktop Wallpaper.
    • Tick Enabled, and name your wallpaper.
    • Select Apply and click OK.

After performing the steps above, you may restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, May 7, 2022
  3. open the desktop from sleep mode

Hi Abhishek,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How are trying to start the computer from the sleep mode?
    • Since from when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you able to shut down or restart the machine?
    • What happens when you try to come out of Sleep mode?
    I would suggest you to force shutdown the computer and start the computer and check what happens.

If you are able to login to normal mode then follow the below steps to restore the power setting/plan to default.

• Press Windows + X keys, and select the option
      Control Panel.
    • Click on the Power Options icon.
    • Click on Change plan settings.
    • Select the option “Restore default settings for this plan”.
    Please post us back with more information and if the issues resolves to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 7, 2022
  4. Jim8080 Win User

How to set those sleep mode images as my desktop wallpaper?

Computer Sleep Option Missing in Settings

The Settings Power and Sleep menu in Settings should list Screen and Sleep, where Sleep is used to tell when the PC goes to sleep. Sleep is missing, so my computer never sleeps. Fast startup and Hibernate are not enabled.

I used Tutorial Add or Remove Sleep in Power menu in Windows 10 to change the registry while in administrative mode, but sleep still is not seen.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FlyoutMenuSettings now lists :1: It was 0 before the change.

How to set those sleep mode images as my desktop wallpaper? [​IMG]

I cannot get a large image, so will type
    Default REG_SZ (value not set)
    ShowHibernate REG_DWORD 0X00000000 (0)
    ShowLockOption REG_DWORD 0X00000000 (1)
    ShowLockOption REG_DWORD 0X00000000 (1)

I used Option 3 to add sleep using the Group Policy Editor. The steps seemed to work fine, but sleep is still missing.

I’m using a “new” refurbished Dell T3500 workstation with mbr running the current version of win10. I have a number of these computers, and the other all have the normal sleep mode .

Any suggestions? Jim

Jim8080, May 7, 2022
Thema:

How to set those sleep mode images as my desktop wallpaper?

1. How to set those sleep mode images as my desktop wallpaper? - Similar Threads - set those sleep

2. Desktop Wallpaper Changes To Unknown Images. Virus????

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Desktop Wallpaper Changes To Unknown Images. Virus????: Hello and thanks for your assistance in advance. I have a Windows 10 machine with McAfee LiveSafe protecting the OS. Last month out of the blue my desktop wallpaper changed from the standard windows desktop to a picture of a baby yoda with a purple background. Didn't...
  3. Windows Changed My Wallpaper and Theme By Itself In Sleep Mode To an Image I Don't Have On...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Changed My Wallpaper and Theme By Itself In Sleep Mode To an Image I Don't Have On...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ninquendo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kqcirj/windows_changed_my_wallpaper_and_theme_by_itself/
  4. Windows 10 Desktop Sleep Mode in Power Settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Desktop Sleep Mode in Power Settings: I have my system set up to go into sleep mode after 15 minutes. Until recently, this worked fine except instances where my browser might have a page loaded that prevented the sleep mode from activating. Now, even without a browser or application loaded my system fails to...
  5. Slideshow image not showing up in desktop wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slideshow image not showing up in desktop wallpaper: Hello everyone, I posted this question because of a problem I'm experiencing with the desktop slideshow wallpaper. I put 14 images into the folder chose for the background and 13 of them work. The third image, named "3.png" in the folder, does not show up on the desktop....
  6. How can I set an MP4 as my desktop wallpaper?

How can I set an MP4 as my desktop wallpaper?: Without using Wallpaper Engine submitted by /u/svenpewdiepie128 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gb0tmm/how_can_i_set_an_mp4_as_my_desktop_wallpaper/
  7. Is there a way to use those lockscreen photos as my wallpaper?

Is there a way to use those lockscreen photos as my wallpaper?: As the tittle says I'd like to use the photos that appears on my lockscreen as my wallpaper. The lockscreen photo changes over time and I'd like this behavior on my wallpapers as well. Is there a way to do this? submitted by /u/FrankieCastle7 [link] [comments]...
  8. How to stop those Landscape images

How to stop those Landscape images: Hello, Whenever I leave my computer for some break, when I awaken it, there is a landscape image on the screen, in the upper right corner a box asking if I like it or not - the "not like" many times is not present. I do not know who sends the images, I beleive its Google....
  9. My Custom Compilation Of Serene Desktop Wallpaper Images

My Custom Compilation Of Serene Desktop Wallpaper Images: ▶▶▶(Scroll down to the grey box for the download links!)◀◀◀ [img] Hello, I collect Computer Wallpaper as a hobby, and add it to my Wallpaper Images Folder for Windows 10 to play these images as a Slideshow on my Desktop and on my Lock Screen. I am not the creator of...
  10. How do I set a moving animated .gif image as my desktop wallpaper

How do I set a moving animated .gif image as my desktop wallpaper: can we use moving gif as wallpaper in windows 10. 10048